GThtJWWXEAEmAhO

GThtJWWXsAE9rmS

Stephanie Vaquer
GTo7Tm0X0AAASgw

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I can see NXT taking him just t have another AEW wrestler join their squad, but I'm not really a fan of his.

Yeah, he's from my hometown and I'll root for a fellow Buffalo Kid.....but he needs to do away with that gay ass gyrating gimmick. He probably should stay in AEW but getting to NXT is a doorway to WWE.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Tuned into Dynamite.....

Quick question, will the MJF character ever grow? He's cutting the exact same promos and getting the same cheap heat he's been getting for the last four years. Like damn, where is the growth?

And he and Ospreay are over here fighting about the importance of a belt with about two years worth of history? Lolz

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Tuned into Dynamite.....

Quick question, will the MJF character ever grow? He's cutting the exact same promos and getting the same cheap heat he's been getting for the last four years. Like damn, where is the growth?

And he and Ospreay are over here fighting about the importance of a belt with about two years worth of history? Lolz
I actually just feel bad for guys like him and ospraey, it's not their fault that they have completely incompetent creative behind them. I'm not even big on mjf as most people but I could imagine him growing a great deal at a more competent company or if Tony ever woke the fuck up, got serious and gave up creative to someone.... creative lol

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Daniel Bryan is so being wasted here in AEW. A Jeff Jarrett match next week? Lolz

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tuned into Dynamite.....

I've become bored with MJF. He's headed down the same path as CM Fragile. When you can't cut shoot rpromos every week your act gets stale real fast. At least MJF can still deliver high quality matches.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I've become bored with MJF. He's headed down the same path as CM Fragile. When you can't cut shoot rpromos every week your act gets stale real fast. At least MJF can still deliver high quality matches.
He's really become boring. They fucked up having him cut that Wolf of Wrestling promo and following it up with Hechicero match instead of pushing him to get that title back.

His whole storyline with that International/American title is lame. Is it the second most important belt in AEW? The third? Fourth?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's really become boring. They fucked up having him cut that Wolf of Wrestling promo and following it up with Hechicero match instead of pushing him to get that title back.

His whole storyline with that International/American title is lame. Is it the second most important belt in AEW? The third? Fourth?

I think the TNT title is supposed to be the second most important belt.