Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Two quick observations....
  • I know Mercedes has heels on but I thought Kamille would tower over her.
  • Mercedes is horrible on the mic. She wasn't this bad in WWE or NXT. WTF
Kamille is 5'10, Mercedes is 5'5, if she wearing 3 or 4 inch heels, she's not gonna tower over her.

She was this bad in the WWE, but they limited and scripted what she said, she got free range now, and this is what we gettin.....

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
C.E.NO! C.E.NO! C.E.NO!

Kamille is 5'10, Mercedes is 5'5, if she wearing 3 or 4 inch heels, she's not gonna tower over her.

She was this bad in the WWE, but they limited and scripted what she said, she got free range now, and this is what we gettin.....

Kamille is 5'10
Mercedes is 5'5

She was ALWAYS bad.

See...I don't say nothing about yall little joshis that are indistinguishable from one another spamming forearm shivers & german suplexes for 20 minutes but all y'all got something to say about Mercedes every week! At this point we all just gotta settle this like gentleman at the Lawrence Joel Coliseum.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See...I don't say nothing about yall little joshis that are indistinguishable from one another spamming forearm shivers & german suplexes for 20 minutes but all y'all got something to say about Mercedes every week! At this point we all just gotta settle this like gentleman at the Lawrence Joel Coliseum.
Agreed. We don't talk shit about them no body built asian bitches smackin' each other in their flat ass chests. Why the shots every single week at Banks? She has NEVER been good on the mic and of course will be worse in a company with no structure. We all know this but she got, as the kids would say rizz and is fire in that ring. From Bayley to Charlotte to Bianca & got her ass beat by Nia but kept fighting back until she got her. She was the highlight of the Thunderdome era during covid and is the highest paid female wrestler in history.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Since you quoted me too, let me respond accordingly....yeah i said some shit about Mercedes, and you better put some Ghat Damn Respek on my baby Jaida Parkers name!!! She ain't no Joshi....

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Agreed. We don't talk shit about them no body built asian bitches smackin' each other in their flat ass chests. Why the shots every single week at Banks? She has NEVER been good on the mic and of course will be worse in a company with no structure. We all know this but she got, as the kids would say rizz and is fire in that ring. From Bayley to Charlotte to Bianca & got her ass beat by Nia but kept fighting back until she got her. She was the highlight of the Thunderdome era during covid and is the highest paid female wrestler in history.
Got no problem with her in the ring, that mic work is atrocious tho

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Thank you, brother. We are the only voices of reason in here. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw I do between them Asians and Bayley I can’t stand the shit :lol:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See...I don't say nothing about yall little joshis that are indistinguishable from one another spamming forearm shivers & german suplexes for 20 minutes

Spoken like someone who's never seen a Stardom match in his life but carry on.

but all y'all got something to say about Mercedes every week! At this point we all just gotta settle this like gentleman at the Lawrence Joel Coliseum.

Just when I was starting to dig Mercedes's heel work she reverts back to cringe. I want her to win but she makes it tough.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed. We don't talk shit about them no body built asian bitches smackin' each other in their flat ass chests.

There's nothing to talk shit about because they operate at a high level of wrestling skill so the only thing anybody can come up with is "well they don't have any bodies" as if that's necessary to be a great wrestler.

Why the shots every single week at Banks? She has NEVER been good on the mic and of course will be worse in a company with no structure.

Can't use the "no structure" excuse. She's got her own personal writer and a story. Now run with it. Mariah May and Toni Storm are killing it. What's C.E.NO's excuse?

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big fish small pond. Think about how much bigger Jade look compared to the other women in AEW. In the WWE she looks right at hone. Bianca is bigger than 50% of the men in AEW/NWA