blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See...I don't say nothing about yall little joshis that are indistinguishable from one another spamming forearm shivers & german suplexes for 20 minutes but all y'all got something to say about Mercedes every week! At this point we all just gotta settle this like gentleman at the Lawrence Joel Coliseum.

Agreed. We don't talk shit about them no body built asian bitches smackin' each other in their flat ass chests. Why the shots every single week at Banks? She has NEVER been good on the mic and of course will be worse in a company with no structure. We all know this but she got, as the kids would say rizz and is fire in that ring. From Bayley to Charlotte to Bianca & got her ass beat by Nia but kept fighting back until she got her. She was the highlight of the Thunderdome era during covid and is the highest paid female wrestler in history.

Fellas, My problem with Mercedes Mone at AEW is that they gave her the Hogan WCW treatment when she arrive at AEW!!..:smh:..They show her too much favoritism and the fans don't like that!!...Myself and others still pissed off that her first match she won the belt off Willow and Willow didn't even get the chance to have a title reign with TBS Title belt(That was some bullshit.:angry:).....Also, like is said before, her gimmick and vibe isn't cutting it at AEW...My opinion, AEW frist intent was not to make her a heel..But, they see how the fans react to her and they not feeling her..They went on and made her a heel to keep attention on her(Just my opinion on that).....

I believe if TK can do all over again, He prob wouldn't not sign her or wouldn't pay her the money that he did!!...She's not making no big impact or a game changer in the Women's Division at AEW....The women that are boosting and bring the heat to lift up the Women's Division is the ones that were already there before Medcedes Mone got there....That's Toni Storm, Willow Nightingale, Mariah May, Juila Hart(before she got injured), Kris Statlander, Hikaru Shida, Thunder Rosa, Britt Baker is back and Jamie Hayter is coming back soon!!..:yes:

Brother @NightMare Paint , No offense on your woman!!..:grin:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Logan Paul catching heat on Twitter for incorrectly labeling a woman boxer born with a medical condition as a man.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I honestly don't think that boxer should have been competing in the women's boxing tournament at the Olympics because she has XY chromosomes. Yes, she may have been born biologically a woman, still gives her an advantage over women that don't have XY chromosomes.

That said, Logan Paul is an idiot.

Just STFU about hot button issues. If I were famous or his position, I wouldn't have social media and if I did, it would be the most generic shit out there.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm willing to bet news will break that she's fucking TK.

This for you putting that evil on us.
kHp6q.gif

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big shoes to fill......

I wish the young man good luck, but I hope they don't try to make him into a Mark Henry 2.0.
He needs to develop his own character while still paying homage to his dad in some fashion ala Bron Breaker.
I've heard him speak and he's very articulate and intelligent, which unfortunately can often be a detriment to black wrestlers.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
....but CM Punk is gone. Why the continued backstage problems?

It's clear there's no structure in that company. Shit is like a high school where the students are running the school. SMH
First Thunder Rosa now Britt's beefing with MJF's girl who just got there.
But yeah, CM Punk "the locker room cancer" was the problem :rolleyes2: :lol:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
It's clear there's no structure in that company. Shit is like a high school where the students are running the school. SMH
First Thunder Rosa now Britt's beefing with MJF's girl who just got there.
But yeah, CM Punk "the locker room cancer" was the problem :rolleyes2: :lol:
It's funny, Thunder Rosa is trending on Twitter at the moment

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
....but CM Punk is gone. Why the continued backstage problems?

Apparently this happened at the 250 Dynamite show. Allegedly D.M.D wasn't happy that Ospreay/MJF got a one hour match on the show so she voiced her frustrations to MJF's girlfriend instead of going to TK about it. I don't know how true this is but this is the version I heard.