ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Miss Redmond..

MEV385-O-o.jpg

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not enjoying the storytelling at all, matches have been hit or miss to me, just overall way too predictable and feels like old Vince booking to me

Rhea vs Liv was a terrible sloppy mess with a predictable ending but poorly executed, ik honestly tired of this Degrassi ass storyline

Sammy vs Bron was boring but I'm glad we finally got the belt off him

Us champ March was enjoyable for sure

Bayley vs Nia was better than expected

Cm punk vs drew started off well enough before it devolved into a bullshit vs of Bret vs undertaker with special ref Shawn Michaels. Just nonsensical spots that made cm punk look like an idiot. No reason Seth should have been involved in that match at all, felt last minute and forced.

We'll see how the night finishes off, I imagine both champs retain but I'd enjoy the night a lot more of they didn't, at this point I hope they don't waste roman on this event.
Bro, you're being hypercritical and just complaining for the sake of complaining.
SS was a good show. Could it have been better? Sure. Just like any show.
But that was one of the best SSs I can ever remember and a top 3 show so far this year.
All the storylines came together tonight and are being progressed into the future.
The matches themselves were good. I really enjoyed the Priest vs. Gunther match the most. That was probably my favorite match of the night.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I thought SS was a great show. The endings were predictable but the all the right people won, so :dunno:

I can't wait to see Liv's goth Judgment Day gear. I thinking Paige but in purple and with a nice ass :yes:

Rhea and Damien were too over with the crowd to remain in a heel faction. I wonder if they'll stay together or go off into singles feuds.

And Preist going after Finn, opens up Gunther to immediately begin a new feud. We probably won't get it for years, but Gunther v Bron Breaker would steal any show.