Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It makes sense. They've done all they can do in AEW. Been AEW Tag champs, Trios champs and ROH Tag champs. Have exhausted all the big tag matches they could have. Time to move on to a different challenge. They'll instantly be one of the top tag teams in WWE no problem.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP Seth Rollins, the women's department of Bloomingdale's will miss you dearly, their number one customer was only 38 years old at the time of his untimely demise and is survived by his wife "The man" Becky lynch and their daughter roux....

So about ten people in the ring and they just let Bronson do repeated top rope splashes on Seth. Nobody tries to grab Bronson. Nobody tires to pull Seth out of harms way from Bronson. :rolleyes2:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
So about ten people in the ring and they just let Bronson do repeated top rope splashes on Seth. Nobody tries to grab Bronson. Nobody tires to pull Seth out of harms way from Bronson. :rolleyes2:
Sir, you watch aew... You're not allowed to question how a wrestling company keep their employees "safe" when you have Darby Allen being hung upside down kicked by spiked boots, guys getting hit by cars, guys getting lit on fire and staple gun gang banged. I think one of your women wrestlers was almost killed by a high heel recently lmao

Your bias has been showing a lot lately joshi man

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
So about seven men on the ramp just let a 105lb Britt Baker do repeated super kicks and punches to get to Mercedes during her in ring celebration and nobody tries to grab her? :rolleyes2:

Sir, you watch aew... You're not allowed to question how a wrestling company keep their employees "safe" when you have Darby Allen being hung upside down kicked by spiked boots, guys getting hit by cars, guys getting lit on fire and staple gun gang banged. I think one of your women wrestlers was almost killed by a high heel recently lmao

Your bias has been showing a lot lately joshi man
LMAO didn’t Darby show up with a flamethrower one night?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sir, you watch aew... You're not allowed to question how a wrestling company keep their employees "safe" when you have Darby Allen being hung upside down kicked by spiked boots, guys getting hit by cars, guys getting lit on fire and staple gun gang banged.

I'm talking about in the context of kayfabe. Why are ten people in the ring standing around doing nothing as Reed hits repeated top rope splashes on Rollins? Logically doesn't make any sense. As far as the stuff that happened all in the "Blood And Guts" match it's a death match sanctioned by AEW so everything works in the context of that match.

I think one of your women wrestlers was almost killed by a high heel recently lmao

That's a stretch

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
So about seven people on the ramp just let Britt Baker do repeated super kicks and punches to get to Mercedes during her in ring celebration and nobody tries to grab her? :rolleyes2:

LMAO didn’t Darby show up with a flamethrower one night?

Yeah man, I like @Mastermind2002 but he's been straight hating lately lmao must be tough watching the former head of your favorite company as the biggest baby face of the company and CM "fragile" being a mega star in the years best rivalry wrestling in front of 10k + night in and night out.

I mean he calls CM punk cm fragile, what about the American dragon? Why does he get love for coming back from injury after injury and not called fragile lmao ...I wonder???

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm talking about in the context of kayfabe. Why are ten people in the ring standing around doing nothing as Reed hits repeated top rope splashes on Rollins? Logically doesn't make any sense. As far as the stuff that happened all in the "Blood And Guts" match it's a death match sanctioned by AEW so everything works in the context of that match.

That's a stretch
So was I, it doesn't make sense for a company that exist in reality to allow its superstars to be lit on fire but we all suspend our disbelief because it's wrasslin. Except for when you're making desperate attempts to hate on a company that you dislike simply for existing and being more popular than your preferred brand, I get it...you miss Cody, you miss punk... Blame Tony. Lol

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
RIP Seth Rollins, the women's department of Bloomingdale's will miss you dearly, their number one customer was only 38 years old at the time of his untimely demise and is survived by his wife "The man" Becky lynch and their daughter roux....

Surprised they didnt do any close ups of shocked audience members,kids crying etc :rolleyes::lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OR it's just the woman YOU like. Everybody has their preferences.
Naw she fine as hell. She’s a beautiful woman I never said I wasn’t feeling her. I’m just saying those particular photos lack sex appeal. Can’t be WWE because they would’ve had her out there sexy.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta agree, I think she's beautiful but In a wifey material, take her home to kok in its own way, but not in pure sex appeal(fuck her in the bathroom up the ass kind of way.) lol
You right she’s beautiful I ain’t taking that from her but I don’t know I guess it’s hard to explain but you summed it up.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So was I, it doesn't make sense for a company that exist in reality to allow its superstars to be lit on fire but we all suspend our disbelief because it's wrasslin
Except for when you're making desperate attempts to hate on a company that you dislike simply for existing and being more popular than your preferred brand, I get it...you miss Cody, you miss punk... Blame Tony. Lol

So if I say anything that's perceived as negative toward WWE you believe I hate the company simply for existing? Not at all. I don't hate WWE. literally an hour ago I made a post about how it would be beneficial for the Lucha Brothers to go to WWE. Giuila going to WWE is good. Stephanie Vaguer going to WWE is good. Ethan Page being there is good. Ricky Starks going there will be good. I'm allowed to dislike the way something is booked in WWE no different from you disliking the way something is booked in AEW. You guys can troll and cook AEW all day long but the minute I say something about WWE I'm the one that's being bias.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
So if I say anything that's perceived as negative toward WWE you believe I hate the company simply for existing? Not at all. I don't hate WWE. literally an hour ago I made a post about how it would be beneficial for the Lucha Brothers to go to WWE. Giuila going to WWE is good. Stephanie Vaguer going to WWE is good. Ethan Page being there is good. Ricky Starks going there will be good. I'm allowed to dislike the way something is booked in WWE no different from you disliking the way something is booked in AEW. You guys can troll and cook AEW all day long but the minute I say something about WWE I'm the one that's being bias.
Nah, criticizing WWE is no problem. Hell I don't all the time(guess you missed my scathing review of temu WrestleMania aka summer slam) it's just your clear hypocritical hate on certain aspects especially your hate of CM Punk. Lol and a lot of tour critique is hilariously petty.

But hey I enjoy the banter so I say: embrace the dark side!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The booking they did in turning both Damien Priest and Rhea Ripley to being faces has worked tremendously. They are both over as fuck. That was a great segment.
Definitely a great move to capitalize on both their momentum and get them away from the silly version of the judgement day, while also making the judgement day a more serious antagonist then they've been lately.

Only thing I would have changed was not letting JD get as much offense on Damien as he did, it was a little silly and could have ended the same way without having Damien look less powerful than he has recently. But again that could be them trying to make judgement day a bit more of a threat then they've been.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, criticizing WWE is no problem. Hell I don't all the time(guess you missed my scathing review of temu WrestleMania aka summer slam) it's just your clear hypocritical hate on certain aspects especially your hate of CM Punk. Lol and a lot of tour critique is hilariously petty.

But hey I enjoy the banter so I say: embrace the dark side!

I'll lay off Fra.... errr Punk from now on. Only positive thoughts. :lol:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It makes sense. They've done all they can do in AEW. Been AEW Tag champs, Trios champs and ROH Tag champs. Have exhausted all the big tag matches they could have. Time to move on to a different challenge. They'll instantly be one of the top tag teams in WWE no problem.

Yeah, They put on great matches during their time at AEW!!... :yes: ...One of the best Tag Team at AEW!!...If they going to WWE, Good luck to them there!!..