God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Dave just likes what he likes. I never understood why people get so bothered by his star ratings. It's just one man's opinion.
It's because Dave presents himself as some kind of impartial judge who gives all wrestling am equal shot regardless of the show when in reality he's obsessed with a specific kind of style. He's also clearly let his relationships with aew kill whatever credibility and goodwill he had left with fans with the clear bias he shows aew. Dave should just be honest and I think people would care less.

9 five star matches for the WWE total is just hilarious, that's like having a top 100 basketball players of all time and only featuring 9 black Americans. I never gave a shit about him in the first place but being able to check his bullshit in real time in the age of the Internet being about fingertips really shows his bullshit.

The second problem i and most people have with Uncle Dave is his journalistic integrity or Lack thereof, the amount of bullshit stories he's posted as fact is the stuff of legends, idk who's lied more Uncle Dave or Hogan, either way it's damn close. He also has a clear bias against a WWE with the stories he runs(which is fine to have personally but not professionally)

In summery Dave meltzer is a dinosaur of a bygone era who doesn't take journalistic integrity seriously, he's bias in his reviews without being transparent and he comes off as an arrogant wannabe master of the business when in fact he's never worked in or drawn a dime in the business he claims to know so much about.(It's like movie reviewers who don't stop at reviewing the movie but instead go into what they would have done, which usually exposes them of being uncreative hacky wannabees)

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GUWAdP1WEAEfW4H

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I was thinking about this....with NXT's CW premiere being in Chicago, I wonder if.....AJ Lee makes her WWE return to confront Roxanne? Roxanne has called out Stephanie Vaquer and Gulia....Maybe AJ Lee is her Huckleberry......

bluemoon

Rising Star
Platinum Member
WWE... It's very weak on how you made Desmond Xavier (Wes Lee) betray his Rascalz mates. Another cookie cutter storyline. :hmm:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watch there will be a stipulation that they can't put hands on each other prior to the match :rolleyes:

I hope they don't do that. All they have to do is add Mina back into the story. We need to hear what she has to say regarding Mariah turning on Toni and who she will side with. I expected to see her tonight, but TK was saying people were having travel issues so maybe she appears on Dynamite next week.