Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The second best match of the night. The fluidity of movement and move execution was off the charts in this one. I've always enjoyed Mei Seira's work but she continues to impress me with the stuff she does in the ring.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Match was meh. Saori gave Anna way too much in this match. Anna needs to learn how to move and perform moves with complete fluidity. The potential is there though.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know why they would advertise this as her last match in Japan. It may be in 5 or 6 years but she'll wrestle in Japan again. If Iyo can come back Giulia can come back.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Shame!!.. :smh:

Plus I think this D.M.D/Mercedes feud has been a fail. Mercedes is just too cringe on the mic to be taken serious and D.M.D is purposely being held back from going all the way in on Mercedes because she's the babyface In the feud. Then you have the match itself which will be a disaster because D.M.D is garbage in the ring and Mercedes isn't good enough to carry her to a good match like a Shida would. Their best bet is to keep the match to ten minutes max. Short and sweet then bring in Jamie Hayter.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plus I think this D.M.D/Mercedes feud has been a fail. Mercedes is just too cringe on the mic to be taken serious and D.M.D is purposely being held back from going all the way in on Mercedes because she's the babyface In the feud. Then you have the match itself which will be a disaster because D.M.D is garbage in the ring and Mercedes isn't good enough to carry her to a good match like a Shida would. Their best bet is to keep the match to ten minutes max. Short and sweet then bring in Jamie Hayter.

Brother @Mastermind2002 , I hear you on this!!..I blame TK and the creative directors for giving lame ass Mercedes Mone that special treatment and trying to make her the face of the Women's Division at AEW!!..That shit isn't working!!.. :smh: ..Yeah, you can tell that Britt is holding back alot shit that she really want to say about Mercedes Mone!!....Also, Mercedes Mone big matches she had so far at AEW..Those women wrestlers that she wrestle carried those matches cause she was awful..Willow and Stephanie Vaquer stood out and made those matches vs Mercedes Mone good!!..

Yes, This match at All-In should be less than 15mins with a DQ from Mercedes Mone cause Kamille will interfere and then Jamie Hayter comes out and help Britt Baker

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Why do wrestling fans feel the need to over fuckin explain shit to other wrestling fans like they're the only ones who understand this shit? I'm in a group on Facebook responding to a video where Mark Henry questions if Jacob Fatu is really with Roman. My take was with the "injury" they're keeping him away from Roman, but I think he's going to stay loyal to Solo....this muth fuck comes with the no shit Sherlock statement of the year...

"Yeah, he's taking Solo spot as "enforcer". Tama and tonga are essentially Jimmy and Jey."

:smh:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the few Saturday's that I've missed Collision live, now I'm apprehensive about watching it....

1. The match should've never happened in the first place. Why is your World champion wrestling on your B show "Collision"?

2. I get why Tomohiro Ishii is no selling Swerve's weak forearms as that's sort of a stable with him in New Japan. If the shit isn't stiff he isn't gonna sell it.

3. The Thunder Rosa/Deonna Purrazzo bullrope match was the only good thing about "Collision".

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
1. The match should've never happened in the first place. Why is your World champion wrestling on your B show "Collision"?

2. I get why Tomohiro Ishii is no selling Swerve's weak forearms as that's sort of a stable with him in New Japan. If the shit isn't stiff he isn't gonna sell it.

3. The Thunder Rosa/Deonna Purrazzo bullrope match was the only good thing about "Collision".
That Thunder Rosa match is the one thing that guaranteeing I'm going to watch. I go in on AEW over dumb shit they do, but I also praise the good. I usually watch everything live cause I want those cats to succeed, but Tony needs to get his shit in order behind the scenes. You can't blame people for being a problem and when they leave, the problems are still happening. It is a great alternative to WWE which we had been waiting for, for years. Tighten the fuck up, that's all that's being asked.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Didn't have a Soulja Boy, Randy Orton semi beef on my bingo card

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
"where the best wrestle...."

The comments are funnier than the clip, aew fans can be so unhinged and detached from reality.
WTF is this?

The champ...smh
Seriously a blade job in a three minute match that was caught on camera?

Just sloppy work all around, this happens way too often(blood spots and blood spots getting caught on cam) by now with everything we know about blood Bourne diseases we should go ahead and either switch to fake blood or just not do it at all, it's not the 50s-80s, we know it's a work, no one cares, let's find a way to keep the athletes safe, no need whatsoever. If Punk vs drew doesn't need color then neither does a random match on collision.

Also, again look at the comments, are fans and Tony do everything in their power to turn off people from watching AEW. I acknowledge that there's bad fans from all.brands but the amount of pretentious, shit head, douche bad, assholes that rep aew online is insane. Aew fans should learn from bgol are fans and not turn people off the product.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Thunder Rosa vs Deonna Purrazzo match was the best match on this past weekend on Collision!!..

Also, That match with Swerve vs Tomohiro Ishi!!...That was just a quick appearance match for Swerve cause they are about to end their Summer Series in Arlington,TX for Collision and I'm guessing that Swerve wanted to do a match for the fans there cause he didn't wrestle or made appearance on Collision while they were there!!...That match was for the fans to see Swerve!!..Nothing serious just a fun entertaining match for the fans!!...:yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF is this?

@EPDC, Did you get the chance to go back and watch the whole match brother??...Like I was telling @Mastermind2002 , It was just match for Swerve to make a appearance and wrestle for the fans cause they are about to end their Summer Series in Arlington,TX for Collision.. Swerve didn't wrestle or appear yet so this match with Tomohiro Ishi was just appearance fun match for the fan to see him there!!...Nothing too serious!!