Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
It's so awkward.

Speaking of awkward what the fuck is up with Kamille. She looks like a big ol dummy.

That post match ending with Britt Baker seems to have fizzled this program...is anyone excited about their match at All In?
I want to be excited, but when Britt's standing on the apron, and Mercedes turns around, looks at her, then turns back around... ugh..

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's so awkward.

Speaking of awkward what the fuck is up with Kamille. She looks like a big ol dummy.

That post match ending with Britt Baker seems to have fizzled this program...is anyone excited about their match at All In?

It's been fizzled for two weeks now. Never was that excited for the match because D.M.D sucks in the ring and Mercedes isn't good enough to carry her.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't want to jinx it but a certain someone hasn't appeared on the show yet.
61Oa3pRx6GL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, Bully Ray was hating on AEW since day one!!... :smh:
WRONG!
This mindset is why AEW's product is not improving and stuck in neutral (at best) right now.
Bully Ray has personally offered to help TK for FREE and TK has seemingly refused because TK thinks he's the greatest wrestling booker in the world.
Bully Ray knows more about wrestling and how to book properly than TK will ever know.