Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Blasphemy.
All those misses and mistakes were modern day A.I. enhancements and edits.

Mr. Perfect ain't never miss a shot. I refuse to believe it.

its-still.gif

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is he hating here though?

That's the AEW stan way, never address the criticism, never address the ratings, just insult or play the victim.

Right!!! That's the shit right there, if he isn't kissing AEWs ass he's hating. He praises them regularly, he has a reaction show right after Dynamite, usually, praising them. But any criticism and he's "always hating" because people don't listen to the show, they go by out of context clips that the dirt sheets use to get clicks....but a cat whose been is the business 30 years and was a top guy, doesn't know what he's talking about...FOH

You're talking about the guy who does a review every week with a cut and paste "watched this week's Dynamite again, another perfect show from daddy Tony" then he spends a few paragraphs going on about how everything in aew is 7/5 meltzers.

Notice you have WWE fans like myself and others that will shit on entire shows/angles criticize the characters and where they're going(to be fair aew doesn't have characters or angles or stories so it makes sense they couldn't criticize them) aew fans are a maga like cult, complete victim mentality and superiority complex. But deep down they know they're on a sinking ship that's only held up by Pakistani billions lol

WRONG!
This mindset is why AEW's product is not improving and stuck in neutral (at best) right now.
Bully Ray has personally offered to help TK for FREE and TK has seemingly refused because TK thinks he's the greatest wrestling booker in the world.
Bully Ray knows more about wrestling and how to book properly than TK will ever know.

WHOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!.....:eek2:......Man, I hit a nerve on some of yall fellas on here calling Bully Ray a hater!!..:lol:...I need to be careful throwing that word out on this thread....:lol:....Hell, I been a Billy Ray fan for years since ECW..Also, I listen to his podcast and the others time to time as well...My opinion on guys like Bully Ray, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, and Jim Cornette...When it comes to AEW, their heavy criticism be about the same things over and over on what AEW is doing and it does come off as some hating shit(Just my opinion)!!..They see that TK isn't gong to change anything on how he runs his company!!..IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!..

Also, It's been a rumor going on for years now that Bully Ray and some of the others try to get on with AEW and TK told them nah and go kicks rock!!..I guess some of them are still in their feelings!!..oh well

Damn, It's been a min since I was the weekly bad guy on this thread!!..It's all good!!... :lol:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hating possibly but, he is on point about this one. Your world champ should be the centerpiece of the company not treated like a mid card champion

AEW been doing that since day one!!..All their World Champion at AEW sometime never was the main event on their TV Shows or PPV's...I remember Moxley wrestle and defending the title at the beginning of Dynamite and on Rampage when it first got started!!...AEW is known for going outta the box when they do shit!!..lol

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're talking about the guy who does a review every week with a cut and paste "watched this week's Dynamite again, another perfect show from daddy Tony" then he spends a few paragraphs going on about how everything in aew is 7/5 meltzers.

Notice you have WWE fans like myself and others that will shit on entire shows/angles criticize the characters and where they're going(to be fair aew doesn't have characters or angles or stories so it makes sense they couldn't criticize them) aew fans are a maga like cult, complete victim mentality and superiority complex. But deep down they know they're on a sinking ship that's only held up by Pakistani billions lol

@God-Of-War-420 , I don't know about AEW being a sinking ship!!..lol....As long AEW continue to keep growing as a company and having a National Television Network and a major company(WB Media/Discovery) backing them...They are going to be fine!!..AEW isn't going nowhere!!..

Hey, I appreciate going back and reading my cut and paste weekly reviews and thoughts abut AEW Dynamite!!...Keep looking out for it..I usually post them on the thread on early Sat mornings Brother!!... :grin:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And it's never a review after watching live. I stopped interacting with that one one after he got upset over critism, mind you, I've established that I watch everything, and most of the time live...

Yo my man, I reason why I don't watch AEW live during the week cause I work on weeknights!!(I recalled said that plenty of times on here
:hmm:
)...Shit, My house mortgage and other bills isn't going to get paid by itself so when I'm off on the weekends I go back and get caught up on my shows that I missed during the week!!...They got this thing called On-Demand and The Internet I can go back anytime to watch shows or whatever!!...Alot of people used it when they can't see it live on TV cause they out there handling other business but go back and watch it later!!...Now, you can go back and keep doing you!!..

I see you still notice my weekly reviews and thoughts about AEW Dynamite when I post and go back and say the same thing what I just said before on your comments post!!...Thanks.. :giggle:

Last edited:

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Yo my man, I reason why I don't watch AEW live during the week cause I work on weeknights!!(I recalled said that plenty of times on here
:hmm:
)...Shit, My house mortgage and other bills isn't going to get paid by itself so when I'm off on the weekends I go back and get caught up on my shows that I missed during the week!!...They got this thing called On-Demand and The Internet I can go back anytime to watch shows or whatever!!...Alot of people used it when they can't see it live on TV cause they out there handling other business but go back and watch it later!!...Now, you can go back and keep doing you!!..

I see you still notice my weekly reviews and thoughts about AEW Dynamite when I post!!...Thanks.. :giggle:

This nigga....This will be the only time I respond directly to your tunnel vision and blinders having ass. Im not checking for you. It's kind of hard to miss the fuckin lame ass copy and paste, half page, book reports you do every week about "another great Dynamite". Your credibility was shot long ago, which is why I don't bother interacting with you, yet you were compelled to quote me, multiple times at that, but somehow "You" hit nerve FOH, Go read a Meltzer post...

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHOOOOOA!!!!!!!!!!.....:eek2:......Man, I hit a nerve on some of yall fellas on here calling Bully Ray a hater!!..:lol:...I need to be careful throwing that word out on this thread....:lol:....Hell, I been a Billy Ray fan for years since ECW..Also, I listen to his podcast and the others time to time as well...My opinion on guys like Bully Ray, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, and Jim Cornette...When it comes to AEW, their heavy criticism be about the same things over and over on what AEW is doing and it does come off as some hating shit(Just my opinion)!!..They see that TK isn't gong to change anything on how he runs his company!!..IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!..

Also, It's been a rumor going on for years now that Bully Ray and some of the others try to get on with AEW and TK told them nah and go kicks rock!!..I guess some of them are still in their feelings!!..oh well

Damn, It's been a min since I was the weekly bad guy on this thread!!..It's all good!!... :lol:
"Buh-ro" [in my best Vince Russo voice],

If all these different folks with different backgrounds in wrestling are all giving constructive criticism (or "hating" as you put it) about the same things, shouldn't that tell you something is wrong?

And FOH with "they're just hating because TK wouldn't give them a job".
That talking point has been debunked by Bischoff, Cornette and Bully.
The only people in their feelings are the AEW die-hards who crumble like a cookie with any kind of criticism.

Last edited:

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor

If all these different folks with different backgrounds in wrestling are all giving constructive criticism (or hating as you put it) about the same things, shouldn't that tell you something is wrong?

The only people in their feelings are the AEW die-hards who crumble like a cookie with any kind of criticism.
How dare you come with logic!

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course she had to respond.....doesn't make what Bully said incorrect.

Like I've said repeatedly, she comes off as awkward. I don't know if it's the "writing" or the chemistry, she just looks like a dummy out there.
Funny how all these 'empty-headed dipshits' in AEW that have never drawn a dime in the business think they got all the answers and know everything whenever they get constructive criticism from veterans, especially a hall of famer.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga....This will be the only time I respond directly to your tunnel vision and blinders having ass. Im not checking for you. It's kind of hard to miss the fuckin lame ass copy and paste, half page, book reports you do every week about "another great Dynamite". Your credibility was shot long ago, which is why I don't bother interacting with you, yet you were compelled to quote me, multiple times at that, but somehow "You" hit nerve FOH, Go read a Meltzer post...

This guy!!. :smh:....Also, credibility on this thread has always been good homie but I don't know yours!!..Carry on!!..

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If all these different folks with different backgrounds in wrestling are all giving constructive criticism (or "hating" as you put it) about the same things, shouldn't that tell you something is wrong?

@XXXplosive , AEW is doing the their thing for 5 years now and continue to grow!!...You think it time for these guys to stop with this same criticism about AEW and realize TK and AEW isn't going to change the way wrestle and run their company??.....Brother, The way how AEW is totally out of the box compare to the other wrestling companies out there is good for pro wrestling!!..It gives the fans to watch different types of pro wrestling!!..Just my opinion!!..

Hey, I thought Bully Ray was at WWE again???..I saw a clip of him at one of WWE PPV's early this year or it could be last year!!...He's not with WWE??

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

No one gives a shit about bully, are fans are just professional victims and it gets old fast.
@God-Of-War-420 , I don't know about AEW being a sinking ship!!..lol....As long AEW continue to keep growing as a company and having a National Television Network and a major company(WB Media/Discovery) backing them...They are going to be fine!!..AEW isn't going nowhere!!..

Hey, I appreciate going back and reading my cut and paste weekly reviews and thoughts abut AEW Dynamite!!...Keep looking out for it..I usually post them on the thread on early Sat mornings Brother!!... :grin:
Trust me once I see your catchphrase I love on to the next post, you've proven to have zero objectivity or integrity when it comes to criticizing aew, you're on that meltzer payroll(without the cash lol)
@XXXplosive , AEW is doing the their thing for 5 years now and continue to grow!!...You think it time for these guys to stop with this same criticism about AEW and realize TK and AEW isn't going to change the way wrestle and run their company??.....Brother, The way how AEW is totally out of the box compare to the other wrestling companies out there is good for pro wrestling!!..It gives the fans to watch different types of pro wrestling!!..Just my opinion!!..

Hey, I thought Bully Ray was at WWE again???..I saw a clip of him at one of WWE PPV's early this year or it could be last year!!...He's not with WWE??
You keep saying this without their being a single shred of evidence of aew doing well or growing, they've lost their biggest draws, overpaid people who couldn't draw flies to shit, have had their ratings in steady decline and are only still running because shad Khan is a great dad who has gone on record saying he wants to see his son enjoy his inherence, Aew is the Wnba of pro wrestling a charity league with annoying fans who in spite of the obvious want to pretend everything is great and that they're actual competition to the bigger brand. It's kinda sad at this point

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
AEW is doing its thing and continuing to grow... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile event crowds and television audiences have dropped year after year....

This is the brother who wrote the article, happens to have been on Konnan's podcast posted to YouTube today. I guess he's a hater too.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one gives a shit about bully, are fans are just professional victims and it gets old fast.

Trust me once I see your catchphrase I love on to the next post, you've proven to have zero objectivity or integrity when it comes to criticizing aew, you're on that meltzer payroll(without the cash lol)

You keep saying this without their being a single shred of evidence of aew doing well or growing, they've lost their biggest draws, overpaid people who couldn't draw flies to shit, have had their ratings in steady decline and are only still running because shad Khan is a great dad who has gone on record saying he wants to see his son enjoy his inherence, Aew is the Wnba of pro wrestling a charity league with annoying fans who in spite of the obvious want to pretend everything is great and that they're actual competition to the bigger brand. It's kinda sad at this point

@God-Of-War-420 , I'm on the Meltzer payroll??..lol...Man, I wish cause I can use that extra money to get this 2024 Ford F-150 Truck I'm looking at!!.. :lol:

About AEW, their ratings was always up and down though out all their years on TV!!...I like I said, people like myself and others don't watch it live when it comes on but go back later and watch it!!...Also, the attendance that comes out for a AEW is up and down as well..AEW thing is to give out good action packed matches on their TV shows to set up their PPV's where they hit it outta the park!!..Since Forbidden Door in 2023 and now, AEW PPV's has been on point and successful!!..:yes:

Brother, I know you're a wrestling fan but you mostly like and roll with WWE and that's cool...But, AEW is going to be around!!..They will be fine!!..

Last edited:

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW is doing its thing and continuing to grow... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile event crowds and television audiences have dropped year after year....

This is the brother who wrote the article, happens to have been on Konnan's podcast posted to YouTube today. I guess he's a hater too.

All you had to do is check this dude Twitter to see he's an WWE mark and constantly posts negative AEW shit on his account. This wasn't the best example to use for the "hater" argument because this dude does in fact, hate AEW...lol

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
All you had to do is check this dude Twitter to see he's an WWE mark and constantly posts negative AEW shit on his account. This wasn't the best example to use for the "hater" argument because this dude does in fact, hate AEW...lol
Again, cats are focused on the people rather than the information that is being presented. Is he an AEW "hater?" Perhaps.

That aside, it doesn't take away from what was written in the article, i.e. AEW Dynamites low viewership numbers that continue to get worse year after year, as a counter argument to "AEW is continuing to grow"....