Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, cats are focused on the people rather than the information that is being presented. Is he an AEW "hater?" Perhaps.

That aside, it doesn't take away from what was written in the article, i.e. AEW Dynamites low viewership numbers that continue to get worse year after year, as a counter argument to "AEW is continuing to grow"....

All I'm saying is, yes he is in fact a hater of AEW, that's not even up for debate. And I veiw people who hate a product writing articles about said products they hate under the guise of "journalism" to be dishonest. It's the same way in the gaming industry with the PS marks and Xbox marks. I'd rather read articles from writers that don't have a super obvious bias. That's just me though

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, cats are focused on the people rather than the information that is being presented. Is he an AEW "hater?" Perhaps.

That aside, it doesn't take away from what was written in the article, i.e. AEW Dynamites low viewership numbers that continue to get worse year after year, as a counter argument to "AEW is continuing to grow"....

@EPDC , People sayin that AEW numbers are continuing to get low in viewership and also its on their way to declining...But why is that a big major company(WB Media/Discovery) is about to once again partner with AEW??...They have to see the growth and success that AEW can have in the present and future right???

Also, these number came from Forbes!!..No hate, But Frobes are know for telling fake and giving out inadequate numbers and that's a fact!!..

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
All I'm saying is, yes he is in fact a hater of AEW, that's not even up for debate. And I veiw people who hate a product writing articles about said products they hate under the guise of "journalism" to be dishonest. It's the same way in the gaming industry with the PS marks and Xbox marks. I'd rather read articles from writers that don't have a super obvious bias. That's just me though
Numbers don't lie and the numbers he provided in the article show that AEW's viewership is on the decline.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
@EPDC , People sayin that AEW numbers are continuing to get low in viewership and also its on their way to declining...But why is that a big major company(WB Media/Discovery) is about to once again partner with AEW??...They have to see the growth and success that AEW can have in the present and future right???
AEW will get renewed but they have no negotiating power. Their renewal will not be an improvement over their expired deal, especially with WB reporting a $10 billion net loss for the second quarter.

What do I know though, I'm a hater :rolleyes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW will get renewed but they have no negotiating power. Their renewal will not be an improvement over their expired deal, especially with WB reporting a $10 billion net loss for the second quarter.

What do I know though, I'm a hater :rolleyes:

Well we don't know how the deal is going to be yet..but we all know that AEW and WB Media/Discovery is going to be keep their partnership going!!..That's a good thing!!..

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor

Just numbers, not opinions, I'm sure Tony Khans BGOL burner account will still have something to say...

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW is doing its thing and continuing to grow... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile event crowds and television audiences have dropped year after year....

This is the brother who wrote the article, happens to have been on Konnan's podcast posted to YouTube today. I guess he's a hater too.

you-a-hater-curtis-payne.png

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Never discount the MESSAGE just because you don't like the MESSENGER"

- Some smart and famous mothafucka from the past

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Lolz watch WWE's pettiness push them to announcing a two day SummerSlam show at Wembley next year.....