XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I was gonna say he's so over.....use the title on someone who can use it. I think the title might hurt him some because his matches aren't really title worthy. Thing about that YEET shit he stole that shit i'm shocked they allowed to use it but shit nobody ain't said nothing I guess.

I see now that Jey is at his best as a tag wrestler...but he's so over now I get the solo run. But putting a title on him...I Don't think that's the best thing.
WWE had to cough up some dough in order for Jay to use "Yeet" from the person who allegedly came up with it

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE had to cough up some dough in order for Jay to use "Yeet" from the person who allegedly came up with it
That’s a cool website and ain’t that some shit so that’s how they were allowed to profit off it they paying someone. Makes sense I knew someone wouldn’t let that slide.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I don't think Jey needs a title right now.
He's over with the fans with a made-up word and will probably work his way into the Judgement Day/Rhea/Priest storyline somehow.
The issue with Jey is that he's pretty much a hot entrance and "Yeet". His work is not that great and his promo ability is limited.

Yeah I was gonna say he's so over.....use the title on someone who can use it. I think the title might hurt him some because his matches aren't really title worthy. Thing about that YEET shit he stole that shit i'm shocked they allowed to use it but shit nobody ain't said nothing I guess.

I see now that Jey is at his best as a tag wrestler...but he's so over now I get the solo run. But putting a title on him...I Don't think that's the best thing.
Totally agree with y'all about Jey.
I really hoped he would have evolved his moveset as a single competitor, but he hasn't. The best part of any Jey Uso match is still the entrance.

It just sucks because they keep bringing it up as apart of his solo run.

How about a different over/under?

Do y'all think Solo is going to be able to bounce back and do other things once this Bloodline storyline has run its course and Roman truly moves on?

I think they're doing unfixable damage to Solo with this Tribal Chief storyline. Seems like he's getting some real xpac heat with some fans and not just your regular boos.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's funny I often dream of the look on hulks face when he saw the 19 year old who was fucking his wife driving his boat waving at him from said boat while he was sitting drunk on the beach after recently settling into his 1br bachelor pad. Good times.

Remember when that fucker reenacted on that A&E special when he had suicidal thoughts and put the gun in his mouth like it was a promo vignette.He's a sick man.
:lol:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She ain't letting us starve yet

Ass...sist
GVi5iWgWcAESvs2

GVi5iXUWwAA9a0c

GViwzp1XgAALVzO

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Remember when that fucker reenacted on that A&E special when he had suicidal thoughts and put the gun in his mouth like it was a promo vignette.He's a sick man.
:lol:
Makes me laugh every time, remember when he lied and said that Layla Ali called him and saved his life lmao wish she wouldn't have!
"Where the best wrestle...."

And the crowd goes mild! All 1100 of em.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I knew Cornette would die and resurrect 22 times while watching that. It was intentionally goofy. Toni Storm thinks she is Norma Desmond for God's sake lol
I knew what they were trying to do with that sequence.....it just looked horrible like they didn't even rehearse it enough.

It still sucks, but it's 1000x better then what those two dingbats pulled off

Yeah, I was somewhat familiar with that sequence, have seen clips over the years. Storm and Saraya just looked like idiots. SMH that this happened on cable television.