ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Truth in the pool behind them

5922082.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Swerve about to get the bag. Can't get paid like a mid carder anymore.

One of the only aew guys I like, hope he gets paid and hope they feature him prominently.

Also hope he finishes garbage ass Daniel Bryan's career, hands down the most overrated and my least favorite wrestler of all time

Shock master>>>Daniel bryan

One of the 4 horseman of my original lapse as a
wrestling fan lol

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
One of the only aew guys I like, hope he gets paid and hope they feature him prominently.

Also hope he finishes garbage ass Daniel Bryan's career, hands down the most overrated and my least favorite wrestler of all time

Shock master>>>Daniel bryan

One of the 4 horseman of my original lapse as a
wrestling fan lol
I like Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson but I agree. Like Sami Zayn, I never understood his appeal, he's a good wrestler but I never saw him as one of the greats.

He's definitely overrated. Not one of the G.O.A.T....he just looks like a goat.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I like Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson but I agree. Like Sami Zayn, I never understood his appeal, he's a good wrestler but I never saw him as one of the greats.

He's definitely overrated. Not one of the G.O.A.T....he just looks like a goat.
He helped usher all the indierific bullshit that made it so pro wrestling was in the shitty state it's been in, I respect his love for wrestling and all the injuries he's fought through, but to me he's an awful character, has zero charisma, created one of the worst chants since the stone cold "what" chance that still haunts us to this day and will always be a little try hard midget wrestler who should have been a mid carder at best in WWE.

Also he comes off as a complete asshole cac...fuck that guy.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your hate boner for this woman is hilarious, nowhere in that quote does she say she considers herself a legend in the industry. She only said she strives to become a legend, which you would hope was the goal of anybody in the business.

Bet if she had a flat face and ass you'd have no problems with what she said.

You always turn this into a race thing. Flat face, flat ass, slant eyes, Big face, big ass, big lips. Women look different based on race. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF IT but yet you keep bringing these differences up as a negative. Let's put that bullshit to rest right now.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You always turn this into a race thing. Flat face, flat ass, slant eyes, Big face, big ass, big lips. Women look different based on race. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF IT but yet you keep bringing these differences up as a negative. Let's put that bullshit to rest right now.
I have no problem with fine bitches of any variety but I knew I'd get you to throw on your samurai armor for your Oriental queens, all while you stay w shitting on a beautiful black woman trying to accomplish major things just because she left your favorite mud show indie hell hole lmao

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no problem with fine bitches of any variety but I knew I'd get you to throw on your samurai armor for your Oriental queens, all while you stay w shitting on a beautiful black woman trying to accomplish major things just because she left your favorite mud show indie hell hole lmao

Again, turning it into a race thing. It doesn't matter what color the person is. Going forward I will no longer criticize any black women in this thread. I'm just tried of people looking for arguments for the sake of arguments. I don't want to argue with anybody anymore.