GV14AX_WUAAbUCZ

GV14AX9W4AAPHY0

GV14AX7XUAAhyaC

GV14AX7WcAE2Nzj

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Ospraey v mjf ....meh

Maybe they shouldn't have given us an hour of ospraey v mjf leading up to this. It felt a bit underwhelming. Not a terrible time tho, I lived.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiger Driver 91! Match was good. Wasn't gonna be on the level of Ospreay/Danielson from a few months ago but it got the job done. Plus they worked in some good storytelling with Garcia returning to cost MJF the match.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Mercedes/D.M.D is a disaster. No chemistry whatsoever. Slow and sloppy. Crowd quiet as fuck for this. Mariah/Toni should've got THIS spot.
I was thinking the same thing, if anything the toni match should have been the co main, the Darby match was short and damn near a squash match, didn't enjoy that at all, felt like it ended just as it got going.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
If swerve vs old man Danielson ended when old man was stretching his hand out saying I love you and sorry to his family it would have been dope, a great match to go out on and the birth of a true villain in swerve. Instead we got the cookie cutter Sammy zayne version and now you have a champion on his way out and who needs neck surgery, also you've stopped swerves momentum(and have him literally tap and give up) I'm sure they'll have some pointless bloody Match with cornball hangman. Tony can't fucking help himself, it's not unexpected but I was hoping he'd actually make the right call for once.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Watched most of All In, was running around this late morning/early afternoon and caught when Ricochet made his debut. Not sure about him debuting and not winning his first appearance but whatever. He did exactly what he did in WWE and I just hope he's getting paid lovely.

That aside, it was a good PPV. I wish their weekly TV shows were as good as their PPVs.

The matches felt like a big deal even if the execution of those matches was poor.
  • MJF/Ospreay would have been amazing had we not been bored with their one hour marathon weeks ago.
  • Mercedes/Baker was a yawn fest.
  • Darby/Jungle Boy was garbage. Glad that was short.
  • Daniel Bryan vs Swerve was good. Probably my favorite Swerve match I've seen him in at AEW. He became a made man in that match.
I'm not interested in the rest of the matches, I'll catch clips on Twitter, but it from what I did watch, it was an entertaining show, even if some matches were meh.