XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If swerve vs old man Danielson ended when old man was stretching his hand out saying I love you and sorry to his family it would have been dope, a great match to go out on and the birth of a true villain in swerve. Instead we got the cookie cutter Sammy zayne version and now you have a champion on his way out and who needs neck surgery, also you've stopped swerves momentum(and have him literally tap and give up) I'm sure they'll have some pointless bloody Match with cornball hangman. Tony can't fucking help himself, it's not unexpected but I was hoping he'd actually make the right call for once.
Yep, that should have been the ending and it would help get Swerve over and give Bryan a proper sendoff in front of a large crowd and his family.
Instead you give the title to a guy who needs neck surgery and will probably have to drop the belt soon and you just gave your first Black champion the shortest title reign so far.
Great job, TK :rolleyes2:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D.M.D can officially go to WWE. Her services are no longer needed.
If she's not good enough to wrestle Sasha you know she is going to look like the drizzling shits in WWE, she might want to go to TNA, the WWE already has Jacy Jayne DMD would be a carbon copy and not as good a wrestler. I actually liked Britt Baker but this shows once again the difference in skill level as a professional wrestler between the companies.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GV3PG8YWMAAzqhn

9a39e1bf17f2f88b7f3b59ce01a581007595faa9.jpg

ccec2dcd2fd9194829de3b19c3f5fd1654c12dc0.gif

8ba197cd0bb18bb0f18eb633ec7040bcb44f3b2e.gif

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she's not good enough to wrestle Sasha you know she is going to look like the drizzling shits in WWE, she might want to go to TNA, the WWE already has Jacy Jayne DMD would be a carbon copy and not as good a wrestler. I actually liked Britt Baker but this shows once again the difference in skill level as a professional wrestler between the companies.

All it shows is D.M.D is garbage in the ring no different than Liv Morgan being garbage in the ring. There is no skill level difference. You just have good and bad in-ring wrestlers in both promotions.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They've just concluded the "All About Eve" story now I guess they're doing the "Sunset Boulevard" story next hence Toni walking off into the sunset.

Timeless should go through the Decades bring out a 80-90s Wendi Richter Alundra Blaze character start a program with Mercedes I think their style will look great in an AEW ring. Or take a shot and dress up like Trish Stratus, Stacy Keibler Sable, as an ode to the stars of the 90s. Mariah will think Toni is mocking her and this will reignite their feud

Last edited:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All it shows is D.M.D is garbage in the ring no different than Liv Morgan being garbage in the ring. There is no skill level difference. You just have good and bad in-ring wrestlers in both promotions.
Britt is a "Pillar." She's not just some random chick from Catering.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Danielson/Swerve did a masterful job! Top tier shit right there! Kudos to Swerve on solid title run. He'll get another run with it in the future. Glad he went out like a warrior and not 8 seconds.

No he won't. There was absolutely no need to put the title on Bryan, none, now we get what 1 or 2 matches form Swerve and Magnum VA and back to business as usual. Within the next 6 months Ospreay will be AEW champion...

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
He never mentioned Punk in that answer. Just said it was easier to book the show compared to last year which is facts. People want to read into shit that's not there.
I know he didn't mention Punk, he didnt have to. He dropped a video about it earlier this year, and didnt mention him there either. Its not stopping mutha fuckas from reading between the lines. Yeah it's easier to book the show because no one is challenging anything from him, which is what he wanted, and the results are showing.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know he didn't mention Punk, he didnt have to. He dropped a video about it earlier this year, and didnt mention him there either. Its not stopping mutha fuckas from reading between the lines. Yeah it's easier to book the show because no one is challenging anything from him, which is what he wanted, and the results are showing.

I don't think challenging him is the issue he just wants a safe working environment free of drama. You can have disagreements and all of that but there's never a need to resort to fighting. Nobody wants that in their work environment.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I don't think challenging him is the issue he just wants a safe working environment free of drama. You can have disagreements and all of that but there's never a need to resort to fighting. Nobody wants that in their work environment.
They still have problems they still have people fighting. The only thing that changed from last year was Punk is gone. Sammy was still fuckin up, the women's locker room is still a mess, don't forget the allegations that came up that caused the questions about the safe work environment. All if that happened after, so Tony is being disingenuous. And Mark Henry finally spoke on a little of what he was seeing. It's a weird take to me is all....and felt unnecessary.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Mami :slobber:
Now she's an actual locker room cancer and there's no way the higher-ups at WWE or any of the talent there would want her around.
No way she could pull that "Mean Girls" act over in WWE.
Nia would eat her
Yep, that should have been the ending and it would help get Swerve over and give Bryan a proper sendoff in front of a large crowd and his family.
Instead you give the title to a guy who needs neck surgery and will probably have to drop the belt soon and you just gave your first Black champion the shortest title reign so far.
Great job, TK :rolleyes2:
Agreed, announced how swerve is the first black wrestler to main event there(all while jr kept shitting on swerve to the point where taz stepped in) and then have him drop the belt at the apex of his popularity to a guy on his way out and one bad bump away from paralysis.
Fuck CM Punk. I never got the hype
Tony got the hype

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
They still have problems they still have people fighting. The only thing that changed from last year was Punk was gone. Sammy was still fuckin up, the women's locker room is still a mess, don't forget the allegations that came up that caused the questions about the safe work environment. All if that happened after, so Tony is being disingenuous. And Mark Henry finally spoke on a little of what he was seeing. It's a weird take to me is all....and felt unnecessary.
You're arguing with an actual cult member, that's what are fans are, cult members. The only aew fan I know that doesn't embarrass themselves daily is @blackman80, his reviews are hilariously over positive but he doesn't come off like a member of wrestling maga and he doesn't consistently shit on certain wrestlers because their Asian obsessed indie mark self is butt hurt that they betrayed the cult and went to greener pastures. A certain bgol member is a different of punk derangement syndrome and jade envy.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
You're arguing with an actual cult member, that's what are fans are, cult members. The only aew fan I know that doesn't embarrass themselves daily is @blackman80, his reviews are hilariously over positive but he doesn't come off like a member of wrestling maga and he doesn't consistently shit on certain wrestlers because their Asian obsessed indie mark self is butt hurt that they betrayed the cult and went to greener pastures. A certain bgol member is a different of punk derangement syndrome and jade envy.
I don't have an issue with @Mastermind2002 we debate, it is what it is, now I can't agree with you on Tony Khan's burner account tho, interations with that one made me stop. You only watch one promotion and everything is "great" there... nah...

Last edited: