blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just finished watching AEW All-In!!..It was alright!!..Another successful ppv by AEW!!..Pretty good crowd that came out and see it!!..I have some mixed reviews about this year All-In but they did put on a good show at Wembley once again!!...The Zero Hour was alright as well..Good to see Jamie Hayter is back!!.. :yes: .....It was some matches at All-In I didn't expected to go down like that and I was shocked that it happen but it was cool!!...That london ladder match was nice!!..I knew The Patriarchy would lose but shock that The Blackpool Combat Club won it!!...I really enjoy that Mariah May vs Toni Storm match!!..that match really was on point!!..That crazy bitch Mariah May had slap her mom during the match!!..What kind of shit was that!!..:lol:...Glad that she won the belt..She going to be a hellva Women's champion for AEW!!..:yes:....Man, the best things about that Jericho vs Hook match was when Jericho had preformed with his band Fozzy!!..:lol:......That 3-way Tag Team match was ehh!!....It was the same concept with these 3 tag team when they wrestle!!..TK needs to showcase other Tag Teams and let them get a run for the Titles..I'm kinda getting tired of the same ol Tag Teams going for the gold!!..That Casnio Gauntlet Match was entertaining!!..I see that wrestler Ricochet made his debut in the gauntlet match!!..Damn Christain Cage always on some slick shit!!..:lol:...Man,that Ospreay vs MJF match was good!!..Ospreay entrance to pormo that new Assassin's Creed game was dope!!..:yes:....On the real, I didn't expect Ospreay to win that match!!..I really thought they was going to keep that belt on MJF..I was surprised!!..Damn Daniel Garica came back!!..Man, that match with Britt Baker vs Mercedes Mone was awful!!..:smh:..I watched like 10mins of that match and fast forward that shit!!..You can tell that Britt wasn't into this match and just when though the motions cause she knew how the outcome is going to be..Some BS!!..:smh:....That Koffin Match was so so!!...When you see one Darby Allin Koffin Matches, then you see them all..This time he lost!!..Good to see Sting made a appearance to save Darby!!..The Main Event match with Swerve vs Danielson was dope!!.Both of their entance was lit!!..UGK's Bun B came out with Swerve!!..:yes:...The match is what I expected but I didn't expect that Danielson was going to win the match!!..:eek2:...Alot of people were prob shocked about that win!!..But now I look at it as a "Thank You Bryan Danielson' Appreciation win!!..Let him get the belt before he really retire!!..Also eariler, I saw on twitter that Swerve sign his new contract at AEW..So, no worries..Swerve will be getting that belt back!!..AEW knows that Swerve is a good AEW Champion for them!!

Overall, It was another good All-In PPV by AEW!!...Now, we have to wait to see how All-In is going to be in Texas never year!!...

Ok, now I'm done with my copy and paste reviews and thoughts about AEW All-In..:giggle:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiger Driver 91! Match was good. Wasn't gonna be on the level of Ospreay/Danielson from a few months ago but it got the job done. Plus they worked in some good storytelling with Garcia returning to cost MJF the match.

Brother on the real, I didn't expected Ospreay to win that match!!...I agree it wasn't on the level with him and Danielson and not on the level with Swerve neither!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mercedes/D.M.D is a disaster. No chemistry whatsoever. Slow and sloppy. Crowd quiet as fuck for this. Mariah/Toni should've got THIS spot.

That match was fucking awful!!...All of Mercedes matches at AEW wasn't good!!..You can tell Britt wasn't in this match!!..I watch 10mins of this match and fast forward that bullshit!!...

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking the same thing, if anything the toni match should have been the co main, the Darby match was short and damn near a squash match, didn't enjoy that at all, felt like it ended just as it got going
I agree..That Mariah May vs Toni should have been the second to the last match of the show!!...Also, with this Koffin Match, when you see one of Darby Koffin Matches, you see them all...same ol same!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Although I thought the show was better than last year's "All In" it wasn't they're best ppv this year. "Forbidden Door" is number uno with "Dynasty" coming in second.

@Mastermind2002 , Here's my rank of the best PPV's this year so far at AEW..

1.Dynasty(Swerve won the belt, Willow won the belt, and Ospreay and Danielson put on a fucking good match!!..:yes:)
2.Forbidden Door(Swerve vs Ospreay match was Top Notch)
3.Revolution(Sting's Farewell Match)
4.All-In
5.Double or Nothing

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, that should have been the ending and it would help get Swerve over and give Bryan a proper sendoff in front of a large crowd and his family.
Instead you give the title to a guy who needs neck surgery and will probably have to drop the belt soon and you just gave your first Black champion the shortest title reign so far.
Great job, TK :rolleyes2:
@XXXplosive , I feel what you saying!!..I think this was a gift match to Danielson before he retire...Yeah, I see him dropping the belt prob the end of the year or the beginning of next year!!...I'm not worried about Swerve, he signed his new contract at AEW..So he will be Champion once again!!.. :yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're arguing with an actual cult member, that's what are fans are, cult members. The only aew fan I know that doesn't embarrass themselves daily is @blackman80, his reviews are hilariously over positive but he doesn't come off like a member of wrestling maga and he doesn't consistently shit on certain wrestlers because their Asian obsessed indie mark self is butt hurt that they betrayed the cult and went to greener pastures. A certain bgol member is a different of punk derangement syndrome and jade envy.

@God-Of-War-420 ....:grin:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't have an issue with @Mastermind2002 we debate, it is what it is, now I can't agree with you on Tony Khan's burner account tho, interations with that one made me stop. You only watch one promotion and everything is "great" there... nah...

Hey Hey, IT IS WHAT IT IS......I see you stealing my words and my saying on this thread!!....Thanks for still paying attention to a nigga!!..:giggle:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
@God-Of-War-420 clearly this nigga smokes crack if he thinks he's cornered the market on the phrase "it is what it is". This is the delusional shit as to why I don't interact with him, yet, he keeps quoting my posts, he's heading towards the block list...sooner than later...
Lol he's definitely a bit odd, but aren't well all? Lmao MasterBlind2000 the gaijin Asian defender is disingenuous and hypocritical as fuck, he does everything he accuses fed fans of but worse and is always crying. Then he always has some slick shit to say about black females which also doesn't sit well with me, all while throwing himself on any grenade thrown the way of his previous screaming joshi girls who wouldn't touch his black ass if doing so gave them free mochi for life.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@God-Of-War-420 clearly this nigga smokes crack if he thinks he's cornered the market on the phrase "it is what it is". This is the delusional shit as to why I don't interact with him, yet, he keeps quoting my posts, he's heading towards the block list...sooner than later...
Your post??...Nigga, you steal mines and other people post and comments on here!!...Really Nigga??...But, thanks for still paying attention to a nigga!!

You can go and put on your block list my nigga!!..This shit is still going to keep rolling on here!!.... :yes:

The Either, that shit that make your soul burn slow- (Nas)

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol he's definitely a bit odd, but aren't well all? Lmao MasterBlind2000 the gaijin Asian defender is disingenuous and hypocritical as fuck, he does everything he accuses fed fans of but worse and is always crying. Then he always has some slick shit to say about black females which also doesn't sit well with me, all while throwing himself on any grenade thrown the way of his previous screaming joshi girls who wouldn't touch his black ass if doing so gave them free mochi for life.

@God-Of-War-420 , what's wrong your boy Nochturnal??...:lol:..This nigga forgot this is BGOL!!...The home of talking shit and post how you feel??...Man, it's only wrestling!!..All this shit is for entertainment!!

I'm on this nigga block list now.:crying:..Oh well...

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same can be said about CM Punk when he makes inside jokes on RAW about AEW half empty arenas that none of the WWE crowd reacts to. But it's okay because it's CM Punk doing it.
Big difference making an off-hand joke during a promo at a sold-out RAW vs. planning an entire spot in a match at your biggest show of the year, which now has half the crowd size from last year.
But hey, it got all the Twitter neckbeards and empty seats at Wembley to pop I guess. :rolleyes2:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, she looks like Becky Lynch

GV3PG8YWMAAzqhn

9a39e1bf17f2f88b7f3b59ce01a581007595faa9.jpg

ccec2dcd2fd9194829de3b19c3f5fd1654c12dc0.gif

8ba197cd0bb18bb0f18eb633ec7040bcb44f3b2e.gif
It's funny, there were AEW diehards who were actually delusional enough to think Becky Lynch would sign with AEW and show up at All-In.
All they got was a skinnier Jamie Hayter returning and doing her best Becky Lynch cosplay :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They both capping like a mothafucka. :lol:
Ain't no way that was Bryan's favorite moment of his career, but I guess you gotta say whatever makes the money mark owner happy
Yeah Bryan for sure capping too. You gotta play the bullshit game I get it but Swerve know winning that title was far better than losing it.
I wonder if he will ever hold it again anytime soon.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Your post??...Nigga, you steal mines and other people post and comments on here!!...Really Nigga??...But, thanks for still paying attention to a nigga!!

You can go and put on your block list my nigga!!..This shit is still going to keep rolling on here!!.... :yes:

The Either, that shit that make your soul burn slow- (Nas)
This nigga said I steal his posts, :smh: you gotta be on the fuckin spectrum
@God-Of-War-420 , what's wrong your boy Nochturnal??...:lol:..This nigga forgot this is BGOL!!...The home of talking shit and post how you feel??...Man, it's only wrestling!!..All this shit is for entertainment!!

I'm on this nigga block list now.:crying:..Oh well...
I've been on BGOL since 98 and you hands down are the lamest nigga on here, by far. I don't interact with you because you stay saying stupid shit. You the same nigga that got emotional because I criticized your favorite promotion. But now "it's BGOL" and you're over explaining, elementary school ass is back at it :lol: nigga please. Go sit yo bum ass in the corner and suck your thumb :lol2:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big difference making an off-hand joke during a promo at a sold-out RAW vs. planning an entire spot in a match at your biggest show of the year, which now has half the crowd size from last year.
But hey, it got all the Twitter neckbeards and empty seats at Wembley to pop I guess. :rolleyes2:

You can argue semantics but at the end of the day Punk will always get a pass no matter what. Punk cracks a joke on AEW its brushed off as all in good fun. Jack Perry does something in relation to Punk its "Punk lives rent free in AEW's head".

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
You can argue semantics but at the end of the day Punk will always get a pass no matter what. Punk cracks a joke on AEW its brushed off as all in good fun. Jack Perry does something in relation to Punk its "Punk lives rent free in AEW's head".
IMO, the difference is, they've been doing planned shit since Punks been gone, shit that usually would be paid off by having a match with Punk. its not the same.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

IMO, the difference is, they've been doing planned shit since Punks been gone, shit that usually would be paid off by having a match with Punk. its not the same.
Exactly.
Jungle Jackoff has literally created a "scapegoat" character around CM Punk and the shit that happened a year ago.
Mind you, a character that hardly anyone (outside of the AEW die-hards) actually gives a shit about.
AEW had a chance to make a storyline and draw money out of the whole situation, but instead the Elite got their lawyers involved and couldn't do business.
And now the TV ratings and live attendance numbers have steadily fallen ever since then.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The "planned" shit was more about getting Jack Perry over and redeeming his career not some pay off match with Punk.