Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
The "planned" shit was more about getting Jack Perry over and redeeming his career not some pay off match with Punk.
And it's still based around Punk, which is the point. In the beginning, I get it, but they haven't let go, and they went in the wrong direction with it. He should have been a face not a heel, and because they went that direction, The "ghost" of CM Punk is still lingering.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

Vince after seeing this thinking of a new idea for a promotion.
47543c3ab97d32f7df471f7dfee52258.gif

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
That's partly TK's fault for rushing her into a feud with Mercedes but it doesn't matter because D.M.D has always been trash in the ring healthy or not. A better feud would've been Shida vs. Mercedes but they wasted that match on Dynamite.
Oh it's all his fault for rushing it. He absolutely should have built around a Shida vs Mercedes program.

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Oh it's all his fault for rushing it. He absolutely should have built around a Shida vs Mercedes program.
It's all Tony's fault, the talent is there, the money is there, hell the characters are there(especially as an alternative to WWEs characters and style) but Tony is a bad booker who's favorites are worse than he is and are sniveling self interest serving twink twins, the wrestlers are allowed to do dumb shit instead of being reigned in by a real leader with a wrestling mind and not some rich mark. He pays people to sit home, has no idea how to tell a story(which could be done properly without having to cut down too much on aew fans precious match times, and that brings me to match times, absolutely fucking ridiculous the amount of long drawn out matches where every person does every move they know twice over.
Only main events should be that long and even then we don't need to see 98% of a wrestlers arsenal in a given match, Tony is a dumb ass who swishes he was as good as booker and leader as Vince Russo let alone Vince McMahon.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
It's all Tony's fault, the talent is there, the money is there, hell the characters are there(especially as an alternative to WWEs characters and style) but Tony is a bad booker who's favorites are worse than he is and are sniveling self interest serving twink twins, the wrestlers are allowed to do dumb shit instead of being reigned in by a real leader with a wrestling mind and not some rich mark. He pays people to sit home, has no idea how to tell a story(which could be done properly without having to cut down too much on aew fans precious match times, and that brings me to match times, absolutely fucking ridiculous the amount of long drawn out matches where every person does every move they know twice over.
Only main events should be that long and even then we don't need to see 98% of a wrestlers arsenal in a given match, Tony is a dumb ass who swishes he was as good as booker and leader as Vince Russo let alone Vince McMahon.
He needs to start by trimming the roster. A lot of money is being wasted, and he doesn't seem to be able to focus with the roster being the size it is. He also needs to start telling coherent stories. What a lot of AEW fans (I'm not saying all) don't seem to understand is, story telling doesn't take away from what's happening in the ring. You can have your car crash matches, your high spots, all of that. Just make it mean something, give it a direction. And no, not all matches are going to have it, but damn, he likes to talk about how much of a fan he was, but does not seem to understand, all the shit he watched, was story based. Sting, the 4 Horsemen, Attitude Era, hell ECW, they told stories that culminated into matches and payoffs for said stories.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
If this all happened, then she should retire instead of putting herself and her opponents in danger.
That's what happened, it's just gonna take time for her to get back, and that's the thing she wasn't given. So concerned about putting on a big show, and not thinking, she needs time to get acclimated again.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
That's what happened, it's just gonna take time for her to get back, and that's the thing she wasn't given. So concerned about putting on a big show, and not thinking, she needs time to get acclimated again.
Lolz to be honest with you, her performance in that match felt like every performance I've seen her in previously. She's the drizzling shits.

Mercedes isn't that much better, she was just booked better and had her weaknesses hidden in WWE. Try as she did, Mercedes did her best carrying that match but Baker looked lost, like someone needing to be lead.

Every match I've seen her in has been the same.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Lolz shut up Rikishi.....

How can rikishi complain when 3 of his sons (and half his god damn family) are constantly on TV and being featured in major storylines? Lmao solo is literally in one of the biggest stories going on in the company right now(as bad as he is) just challenged for the belt and the usos have been featured for years. Jey is involved in everything and has been heavily pushed. Fuck it, let Jey go to aew with his four moves and see how the sickos embrace him lmao he'll be jobbing to luchasaurus in no time.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Lolz to be honest with you, her performance in that match felt like every performance I've seen her in previously. She's the drizzling shits.

Mercedes isn't that much better, she was just booked better and had her weaknesses hidden in WWE. Try as she did, Mercedes did her best carrying that match but Baker looked lost, like someone needing to be lead.

Every match I've seen her in has been the same.
Welp

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn, Sid was my dude back in the day.
Loved him in WCW during the early 90s and still go back and watch Survivor Series '96 at MSG in his match against Shawn Michaels where he's fist-bumping all the fans on the way to the ring even though he was the heel. LOL

Yeah, he had some memorable botched promos and the broken leg in the match unfortunately is what he might be most remembered for.

He also helped Booker T and his brother break into the business.

RIP Sid

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Damn, Sid was my dude back in the day.
Loved him in WCW during the early 90s and still go back and watch Survivor Series '96 at MSG in his match against Shawn Michaels where he's fist-bumping all the fans on the way to the ring even though he was the heel. LOL

Yeah, he had some memorable botched promos and the broken leg in the match unfortunately is what he might be most remembered for.

He also helped Booker T and his brother break into the business.

RIP Sid
He was also there for this

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Damn, RIP Sycho Sid...

Met him with my best friend while we were in elementary school along with the godfather and sunny at the Danbury Fair Mall in Connecticut.

I remember how shocked I was as a kid that he was super nice and how god-damned big they all looked.(Especially as a kid, they seemed like giants) Still have pics from that event somewhere, Great childhood memory...

Rip