Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude……LMAO. C’mon Trevor…..

Ricochet has to realize a LOT of WWE fans aren't wrestling fans they're WWE fans. They don't follow promotions outside of WWE so if you leave, they won't bother watching you in another promotion. Doesn't matter if it's AEW, New Japan, CMILL, etc. Instead of going back and forth on Twitter/X with WWE fans focus on the fans who were with you when you were in New Japan and Lucha Underground. Focus on the fans who appreciate you now in AEW.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Lolz Trevor is already getting all defensive.....

This dude……LMAO. C’mon Trevor…..

This dude is already being infected by the AEW victim mentality, if this is a hint of his character I can see why WWE didn't to fight to sign his mid card ass.
Ricochet has to realize a LOT of WWE fans aren't wrestling fans they're WWE fans. They don't follow promotions outside of WWE so if you leave, they won't bother watching you in another promotion. Doesn't matter if it's AEW, New Japan, CMILL, etc. Instead of going back and forth on Twitter/X with WWE fans focus on the fans who were with you when you were in New Japan and Lucha Underground. Focus on the fans who appreciate you now in AEW.
This guy... Lmao Aew fans don't like wrestling they like gymnastics and watching skinny twinks and old chi....(I'll refrain from finishing that to not offend your Oriental brothers and sisters) Slowly chop each other and flop around like a bunch of epileptics.

:giggle:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
You always bring up the whole WWE fan vs wrestling fan stuff. Sorry, whether you like it or not, if you’re a WWE fan, that makes you a wrestling fan, regardless of what you think.

I’m a Buffalo BILLS fan. Stefon Diggs was one of my favorite players. I’d keep up with him on social media, and always looked at his stats in years passed. Once he was traded to Houston though, I unfollowed him on social media and will probably just catch clips of his playing time this year, on highlights, etc…. I can’t see myself tuning into a Texans game unless my team is playing them.

Does that mean I’m not an American football fan because I only watch my team with regularity?

He ain’t playing for my team, why do I need to keep checking for him?

Same goes with wrestling. If someone was a fan of Trevor’s but only watched him on WWE, why do they have to follow him when he leaves for another promotion? He ain’t playing for that fan’s favorite team anymore.

Trevor should just enjoy the bag and half empty arenas. His tweets aren’t a good look.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You always bring up the whole WWE fan vs wrestling fan stuff. Sorry, whether you like it or not, if you’re a WWE fan, that makes you a wrestling fan, regardless of what you think.

I’m a Buffalo BILLS fan. Stefon Diggs was one of my favorite players. I’d keep up with him on social media, and always looked at his stats in years passed. Once he was traded to Houston though, I unfollowed him on social media and will probably just catch clips of his playing time this year, on highlights, etc…. I can’t see myself tuning into a Texans game unless my team is playing them.

Does that mean I’m not an American football fan because I only watch my team with regularity?

Same goes with wrestling. If someone was a fan of Trevor’s but only watched him on WWE, why do they have to follow him when he leaves for another promotion? He ain’t playing for that fan’s favorite team anymore.

Trevor should just enjoy the bag and half empty arenas. His tweets aren’t a good look.
Mastermind kun is predictable with his aew brainwashing, like i said aew fans behavior is maga adjacent. Victim mentality while claiming it from the other side, exist simply to own the libs, mass delusion and denial, delusions of grandeur and importance, And non stop deflection. Yet mastermind is still amongst the more normal and less irritating aew fans, even though he's constantly talking from a position of expertise and authority to the rest of us like he's the only person to ever watch a Japanese or indie match, a true smarmy smark. Lol

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm a Denver Broncos fan but I don't just watch Broncos games. I like football so if there's a good game on I'm gonna watch it regardless if it involves the Broncos. Chiefs/Ravens I'm there. Packers/Cowboys I'm there. I like football. Von Miller use to be with the Broncos now he's with Buffalo. I didn't just stop watching him because he went to the Bills. It's about having a love for the sport. Same with wrestling. Giulia wrestled in Stardom and Marigold now she'll be wrestling in NXT. I'm not gonna say fuck Giulia I won't watch her anymore because she's going to NXT. That's dumb. Same when Cody went to WWE. A wrestling fan watches wrestling no matter where the wrestler is at.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I'm a Denver Broncos fan but I don't just watch Broncos games. I like football so if there's a good game on I'm gonna watch it regardless if it involves the Broncos. Chiefs/Ravens I'm there. Packers/Cowboys I'm there. I like football. Von Miller use to be with the Broncos now he's with Buffalo. I didn't just stop watching him because he went to the Bills. It's about having a love for the sport. Same with wrestling. Giulia wrestled in Stardom and Marigold now she'll be wrestling in NXT. I'm not gonna say fuck Giulia I won't watch her anymore because she's going to NXT. That's dumb. Same when Cody went to WWE. A wrestling fan watches wrestling no matter where the wrestler is at.
No. A wrestling fan watches the wrestling that interests them.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
But that's what "die hards" do tho...that's the point that's being made. You have folks that no matter what refuse to watch anything else, even tho its the same product just done differently, and people move from place to place. It's unfortunate but it's reality. Granted comparing team loyais different. I'm a Panthers fan (Yeah I admitted that shit) , fuck everyone else...but I do watch other games...but still fuck everyone else....

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
No. A wrestling fan watches the wrestling that interests them.
That's true to a degree. I'm a Sting fan, I've watched him everywhere he's been, including bum ass WWA. I think a lot of fans tend to be open minded enough to at least give shit a chance...the tribalism cats are hopeless.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But that's what "die hards" do tho...that's the point that's being made. You have folks that no matter what refuse to watch anything else, even tho its the same product just done differently, and people move from place to place. It's unfortunate but it's reality. Granted comparing team loyais different. I'm a Panthers fan (Yeah I admitted that shit) , fuck everyone else...but I do watch other games...but still fuck everyone else....

:lol:Sorry about Superbowl 50 bro!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
A true wrestling fan isn't narrow minded in their interests so those interests shouldn't be exclusive to one promotion.
Not every one has an interest, nor the time to invest in other promotions. People like what they like.
That's true to a degree. I'm a Sting fan, I've watched him everywhere he's been, including bum ass WWA. I think a lot of fans tend to be open minded enough to at least give shit a chance...the tribalism cats are hopeless.
I liked Sting in WCW but never really watched him in TNA.

It isn't tribalism. The woman who made that original tweet that Trevor was in his feelings about isn't a tribalist WWE fan, just someone who probably doesn't have an interest in AEW.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Not every one has an interest, nor the time to invest in other promotions. People like what they like.

I liked Sting in WCW but never really watched him in TNA.

It isn't tribalism. The woman who made that original tweet that Trevor was in his feelings about isn't a tribalist WWE fan, just someone who probably doesn't have an interest in AEW.
Was talking about the tribalism cats in general who just refuse to attempt anything else. Not the situation you referred to, and they absolutely do exist

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
"The Terror Twins" is just as awful a name as "Pure Fusion Collective".
I was just saying this to my brother, who the fuck has been naming the stables lately? Pure fusion collective sounds live a vegan restaurant chain ran by white lesbians in California, terror twins should have been left behind the scenes as a cute nickname between friends and American made sucks ass too.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@EPDC , I forgot you're a Bills Fan!!...I'm a die hard 49ers fan!!..We play your team later on this season on Sunday Night Football!!.... :yes:

Don't take this ass whipping that we are going to give your Bills personally!!...:grin: