dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know any champ that loses and didn't ask for a rematch, lol, but I def don't have a good argument since Roman came back and don't give 2 shits about the title now. The difference is we know Roman is gonna deal with the Bloodline 2.0 & be right back in the title picture after. Will, let Swerve beat him then Swerve lost to BD. BD will probably have a good program with Christian Cage, then Will, MJF & a BBCC fallout with Mox. I think will all be in programs before Swerve gets his title rematch.

Swerve got paid but I don't think he's ever getting back in the title picture.

I'll say this it makes sense with the story they've been telling. They've made the title secondary to the head of the table shit that Roman and Solo fighting for. So I get it. And maybe that's the same shit Swerve doing. His feud with Hangman is is secondary to the title...I just don't get why. It was a cool feud that ended when it needed to. Why we rehashing it?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He just doesn't have "IT" he can do the flips,he's otherwise okay inside the ring, he's not too small or too weird, he just has zero charisma, less than zero. He's a bore.
Yeah I thought it was just in WWE compared to those guys he didn't have it. Naw he just simply doesn't have it. A shame too. He seems like he should...he's well traveled.....I guess its just something you can't develop.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I don't know any champ that loses and didn't ask for a rematch, lol, but I def don't have a good argument since Roman came back and don't give 2 shits about the title now. The difference is we know Roman is gonna deal with the Bloodline 2.0 & be right back in the title picture after. Will, let Swerve beat him then Swerve lost to BD. BD will probably have a good program with Christian Cage, then Will, MJF & a BBCC fallout with Mox. I think will all be in programs before Swerve gets his title rematch.

Swerve got paid but I don't think he's ever getting back in the title picture.
C'mon cuz, I'm with you for the most part, but you can't compare Swerve to the OTC.
Roman had the title for 4 years straight. He doesn't need a rematch. Ever! He's beyond title runs.

Swerve is just getting his first taste of carry a company.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C'mon cuz, I'm with you for the most part, but you can't compare Swerve to the OTC.
Roman had the title for 4 years straight. He doesn't need a rematch. Ever! He's beyond title runs.

Swerve is just getting his first taste of carry a company.
I'll say this it makes sense with the story they've been telling. They've made the title secondary to the head of the table shit that Roman and Solo fighting for. So I get it. And maybe that's the same shit Swerve doing. His feud with Hangman is is secondary to the title...I just don't get why. It was a cool feud that ended when it needed to. Why we rehashing it?
I hear both of you. Even Priest is on side mission with the JD, instead of his rematch but I don't he's getting another shot anytime soon. TK had to make Swerve the champ cause the people demanded it. I just want my Black stars getting what they earned.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear both of you. Even Priest is on side mission with the JD, instead of his rematch but I don't he's getting another shot anytime soon. TK had to make Swerve the champ cause the people demanded it. I just want my Black stars getting what they earned.
Yeah I’m confused because we know Ospreay gonna get the title at some point. So I’m shocked they put it on Daniel. I don’t get why Swerve couldn’t beat him to retain the title…..they had him not selling finishing moves just to lose the title.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Imagine the loudest "meh" you ever heard, and multiple that by a thousand
I was thinking more along the lines of the sound of every Star Trek captain simultaneously groaning while face palming.

a12584ec5aeff38b555a91bc5ec85d4f.jpg

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He just doesn't have "IT" he can do the flips,he's otherwise okay inside the ring, he's not too small or too weird, he just has zero charisma, less than zero. He's a bore.
He seems empty-headed and boring as shit. Seems like the type who plays video games and watches anime all day.
I don't know how Samantha is able to hold an intelligent conversation with him. LOL

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So…..Jungle Boy was on the verge of setting Darby Allin, who was in a coffin, on fire. In comes Sting to save the day. Three days later, no mention of Darby and Jungle Boy is now challenging for the top title….

Meanwhile, the man who lost the belt on Sunday is having Jungle Boy take his spot?

Same shit happened with Samoa Joe. He holds the belt for a few months, loses it to Swerve and never sniffs the main event again and is booked as Hook’s mentor.

LMAO watch, in a few months, Swerve is going to be giving pep talks to Anthony Ogogo….
You do realize that Samoa Joe is old right? These WWE/former indie guys coming over to either give legitimacy to titles/brands or work backstage and develop wrestlers...EXCEPT Arn Andersons son!! His ass is on his own! SINK OR SWIM BYTCH!!!!!

That said TK REALLY needs to stop doing coke and booking at the same time! Some of this shyt is incoherent!!! At least with Vince you can follow his shytty storyline. This shyt just picks up in the middle of a trip! On a trip from Chicago to Detroit, these stories start in Indiana! How the fcuk did we get here?!?!?!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Cot damn! Congrats to Swerve! :bravo:

The money mark TK strikes again!

I'm all for talent getting paid.....at the same time it is a dumb business move from TK. None of those signings have been able to draw stick figures.

Swerve has had a good run in AEW in spite of terrible booking by TK. Happy he's getting paid because he never would have gotten such a deal from WWE.

Ain't my money though.... Congrats to him.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The money mark TK strikes again!

I'm all for talent getting paid.....at the same time it is a dumb business move from TK. None of those signings have been able to draw stick figures.

Swerve has had a good run in AEW in spite of terrible booking by TK. Happy he's getting paid because he never would have gotten such a deal from WWE.

Ain't my money though.... Congrats to him.
And of course throw the random Twitter unverified quote about WWE lmao these people eat sleep and dream WWE.

Source: trust me bro.