Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I would have been the person that did the yell. And sat back don't like it was normal. Because it would be.

A painting of this would be kinda cool. Lol.

I thought that was Kofi next to Otis at first, it's Oba Femi, guessing he had a dark match.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only a matter of time now before she's All Elite! Her Stardom contract expires March of next year. To make the move to the States already means TK has some big plans in store for her. Happy for her. She like Giulia are gonna be big stars in the States. Get that bag Mina!

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have been the person that did the yell. And sat back don't like it was normal. Because it would be.

A painting of this would be kinda cool. Lol.

Michael Cole just referenced this band on Smackdown, but got the name of the school wrong.
He said Arkansas Razorbacks instead of Arkansas Pine Bluff.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good match. Makes a world of difference when you get to wrestle top tier Stardom talent like Momo instead of trash wrestlers like D.M.D.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite!!..It was ok, nothing to go wild about this week!!..I guess they still got that hangover jet lag after that London trip!!..lol...This week show was a show to set matches for the AEW All-Out ppv on next weekend!!..I wonder what type of vibe Moxley is going to be on now that's he's back!!..That segment with Swerve and Hangman after that Hangman match was cool...A Steel cage match at All-Out with them is going to be crazy!!...The matches on this week show was ehh!!...Kamille was looking good in what white outfit she was wearing!!.. :yes: ....The last match with Ricochet vs Kyle Fletcher alright!!....At the end, I kinda knew that Jack Perry was prob going to be the wrestler that Danielson fight at the ppv!!..The ppv is going to be in Chicago. so you know what's the deal on that!!..lol

I'll checkout Rampage and Collision after I watch these College Football games over the weekend!!

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite!!..It was ok, nothing to go wild about this week!!..I guess they still got that hangover jet lag after that London trip!!..lol...This week show was a show to set matches for the AEW All-Out ppv on next weekend!!..I wonder what type of vibe Moxley is going to be on now that's he's back!!..That segment with Swerve and Hangman after that Hangman match was cool...A Steel cage match at All-Out with them is going to be crazy!!...The matches on this week show was ehh!!...Kamille was looking good in what white outfit she was wearing!!.. :yes: ....The last match with Ricochet vs Kyle Fletcher alright!!....At the end, I kinda knew that Jack Perry was prob going to be the wrestler that Danielson fight at the ppv!!..The ppv is going to be in Chicago. so you know what's the deal on that!!..lol

I'll checkout Rampage and Collision after I watch these College Football games over the weekend!!
:eek2::eek2::eek2:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats to Tam Nakano for winning the World Of Stardom (Stardom's World Title/Red Belt) Championship today against Natsuko Tora. She now joins Io Shirai/Iyo Sky and Mayu Iwatani as the only wrestlers to ever hold the title twice.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats to Maika for winning the 5 Star Grand Prix tournament! She'll now challenge newly crowned Red Belt champ Tam Nakano at a future show. Maika is the first wrestler to ever go undefeated in the tournament.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anna had a decent showing in 5 Star GP tournament. Too bad she can't stay over there longer. Nonetheless I give her props for going over there and wanting to improve.