God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm my Al Bundy voice, "Let's see the Japanese build a better one of these"

People act like she needs to get much better lol she's a powerhouse not a flippy cruiserweight, look at her next to the average females wrestler she can basically run a big show style move set and be super over.

But those little flat ass Japanese girls screaming at the top of their lungs slapping each other's tits over and over are the real pros lmao

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
People act like she needs to get much better lol she's a powerhouse not a flippy cruiserweight, look at her next to the average females wrestler she can basically run a big show style move set and be super over.

But those little flat ass Japanese girls screaming at the top of their lungs slapping each other's tits over and over are the real pros lmao
I'm not gonna shit on the Japanese women, some have been great at what they do, but Jade literally had career match #101 today. She's still learning, she's gotten better, she's going to continue to get better. The thing she's getting now that she wasn't getting in AEW is reps. She's not where she's going to be, but she is far from what she was. I have no problem with Jade or her progression.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm not gonna shit on the Japanese women, some have been great at what they do, but Jade literally had career match #101 today. She's still learning, she's gotten better, she's going to continue to get better. The thing she's getting now that she wasn't getting in AEW is reps. She's not where she's going to be, but she is far from what she was. I have no problem with Jade or her progression.
There's some I like, I just know it grinds mastermind Lee's gears lol

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GWVBxxsXAAAw05P

GWVBxx6WkAA33c0

GWVBFx2WgAAFjp9

GWVBFx9XYAAMk2O

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

@0utsyder is this the position you where talking about? Lmao
...I am not a dude that puts his legs in the air...but I feel like I would be okay with her and I doing the Amazon position...I know, I know the wolves are coming! With the amount of hot takes I have this shyt was BOUND to happen...but in my heart of hearts I wouldn't put up much of a argument if it was presented. Now that said I would have to reclaim my manhood back and pin her legs behind her head, but that initial position..."Sure honey, we can try the Amazon position."