EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Ask the Gracie family who dominated UFC in the early days if size matters.
Oh for FFS. Was Roxanne grappling on the ground like Royce Gracie in a gi?

Lolz at using a real BJJ and MMA legend and comparing him to a 5'1 women's professional wrestler who's bouncing around a wrestling arena

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Roxanne is great, jaida did her thing but you could see as the Match went on she's not quite ready(which makes sense since she's brand new) once she's ready she's going to be a problem! Great future for her!

It makes sense for a more seasoned champ to be there against guilia, gonna be a helluva match.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Lolz at using a real BJJ and MMA legend and comparing him to a 5'1 women's professional wrestler who's bouncing around a wrestling arena
Not the mention that the gracies made sure that their representatives went against people who had zero grappling experience and turned down anyone with sambo/wrestling skills. Same thing with the early UFCs which is why you see the second that they allowed other grapplers in the tournaments the Gracie legacy quickly got whipped off the map and to this day there have been literally no good Gracie fighters.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Still I agree with Roxanne winning, jaida still needs to develope, she was getting lost lately in the match and Roxanne is pretty damn polished. Her vs guilia is the right move

Rip Roxannes title run lol

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Still I agree with Roxanne winning, jaida still needs to develope, she was getting lost lately in the match and Roxanne is pretty damn polished. Her vs guilia is the right move

Rip Roxannes title run lol
Roxanne winning is the right call. I was just saying seeing her stand next to Jaida Parker looked hilarious due to how small she is.

Hell, she looked tiny next to Guilia.

I called out how dumb it looked for Japanese school girl looking Riho to defeat the Man Beast over at AEW. Seeing small ass Roxanne reminded me of that. There needs to be weight limit titles. Make the NA women's championship for smaller women.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You said in a real fight (not talking about wrestling at this point) because she's small Roxanne wouldn't beat Jaida. I said it's not about size but about skill. You then proceed to post a midget clip that has zero to do with a real fight. If Roxanne was trained in the real discipline she could beat a woman twice her size.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
You said in a real fight (not talking about wrestling at this point) because she's small Roxanne wouldn't beat Jaida. I said it's not about size but about skill. You then proceed to post a midget clip that has zero to do with a real fight. If Roxanne was trained in the real discipline she could beat a woman twice her size.
Goddamn. "Real fight" as in something you'd see on Worldstar. Not a fucking MMA match.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You know youtube is free right? There's all kinds of Giuila matches you could've checked out by now. Why wait till she gets to NXT?
This guy is the absolute fucking worst man, he really is the quintessential aew smark. just a whiny condescending jackoff, Asian worshipping lame with a joshi bitch who probably hates black people and would only touch him to see if the black rubbed off as his avatar. Pathetic.

:nerd:Akshually in 1993 kenzo won hung low first performed the hurica---

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
This guy is the absolute fucking worst man, he really is the quintessential aew smark. just a whiny condescending jackoff, Asian worshipping lame with a joshi bitch who probably hates black people and would only touch him to see if the black rubbed off as his avatar. Pathetic.

:nerd:Akshually in 1993 kenzo won hung low first performed the hurica---

Goddamn what's going on between y'all?

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know youtube is free right? There's all kinds of Giuila matches you could've checked out by now. Why wait till she gets to NXT?
I watched a couple they were weirdly edited to only show the action I guess. The one that comes to mind was the Guilia vs Stephanie Vaquer. After watching I thought SV was the better prospect.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
MasterAsianassBlaster vs gow420

He's a humorless hypocrite self hating Asian worshipping weeb

Oh and I left out condescending prick who thinks he's the only person around here who knows anything about wrestling and any other subject that's brought up. He talks down to people and just overall sucks, I challenge him to a tlc match... :giggle:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...so wait PPV's opening shows with their top belt is stupid EXCEPT when WWE does it?!?!?
I think there's a way to do it and get away with it. Gunther headlining is a way to get away with it. AEW IMO, had an issue with making Swerve look like their main champion. I feel a casual fan should be able to turn on your program and know who your top champ is. Seems like AEW had issues with that.

Plus Swerve and Cody are at different points in their career. Cody can open a show as a one off. Swerve is still developing as a main eventer and they just did him no favors to the point it seems like it was was intentional.