Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
You said in a real fight (not talking about wrestling at this point) because she's small Roxanne wouldn't beat Jaida. I said it's not about size but about skill. You then proceed to post a midget clip that has zero to do with a real fight. If Roxanne was trained in the real discipline she could beat a woman twice her size.

Goddamn. "Real fight" as in something you'd see on Worldstar. Not a fucking MMA match.

This guy is the absolute fucking worst man, he really is the quintessential aew smark. just a whiny condescending jackoff, Asian worshipping lame with a joshi bitch who probably hates black people and would only touch him to see if the black rubbed off as his avatar. Pathetic.

:nerd:Akshually in 1993 kenzo won hung low first performed the hurica---

Goddamn what's going on between y'all?
I leave for 5 minutes...fuck....I know how to settle this...

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's an idea for Tony Khan let me know what you think.

Ricochet vs Ricky Starks loser leaves AEW. Starks complains about all of these new faces showing up in AEW and getting television time. He challenges all of the new guys in the back and Ricochet answers the call. Starks tells Ricochet to go back to wherever he came from. Starks goes on to challenge Ricochet to a loser leaves town match.
It's obvious the winner since Starks contract is running out and this allows AEW to write him off of TV. It also gives the edge pun intended to your recent signings of former WWE superstars over those that are leaving

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Ricochet vs Ricky Starks loser leaves AEW. Starks complains about all of these new faces showing up in AEW and getting television time. He challenges all of the new guys in the back and Ricochet answers the call. Starks tells Ricochet to go back to wherever he came from. Starks goes on to challenge Ricochet to a loser leaves town match.
It's obvious the winner since Starks contract is running out and this allows AEW to write him off of TV. It also gives the edge pun intended to your recent signings of former WWE superstars over those that are leaving
Here's an idea for Tony Khan

:giggle:

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor

He won't do it, he's already been written off so to speak by Tony having kept him off as long as he has.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DANCE BREAK!!!!

alex-wright-nitro-girls-dancing.gif

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's obvious the winner since Starks contract is running out and this allows AEW to write him off of TV. It also gives the edge pun intended to your recent signingBs of former WWE superstars over those that are leaving
You don't do storylines with guys who are on their way out of a promotion.
No point investing in someone who's going to a rival company.
Back in the day you could do a "loser leaves town" match and a guy would just move on to the next territory.
Not really an option now.