EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
NXT was great tonight. It's crazy how much HBK can fit into a two hour program. Even with the corny You Can't Do That on Television/Nickelodeon backstage acting, tonight's show was packed with a ton of wrestling AND story.

"Me. You. CW." Nothing more needed to be said. NXT was cooking tonight.....

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Do you believe him or not?

To quote Jay Z....."we don't believe you, you need more people"
He did, well at least he read for some roles, peep these articles from 2022

Last edited:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GL8i8FqXUAArC2J

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did, well at least he read for some roles, peep these articles from 2022

...if he HAD that role then I've fcuked Jade Cargill!!! I mean I was in the same state as her so TECHNICALLY that counts!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is with Personal Injury law firms sponsoring RAW?!?!? Did that seem weird to anyone else? Not a diss, just seemed odd.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I found that ending corny and Swerve's acting was wack.

Had he left the ring it would have had more impact.

So....I take it the Hangman/Swerve match ain't happening because Hangman is going to be wanted for arson.... I mean, shouldn't he be arrested, especially since he recorded himself setting the house on fire.

They should have shown the house burning down and then showed Hangman on camera with the house behind him.

AEW wrestlers are self snitching now?

I never liked when WWE wrestlers do the whole "home invasion" angle. Didn't like this.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Giulia beats some jobbers here and there before October then dethrones Roxanne and becomes the new face and standard of the NXT Women's division. Roxanne then heads to the main roster. Giulia, Stephanie Vaquer and Delta run the division going forward.

That's a limited view booking style. You don't have a short term outsider come into your company and immediately dethrone your champion. It makes your entire roster look weak. AEW mistake it will rub the locker room the wrong way. I like what Osprey did and asked to put Swerve over. WWE should take a page from that book. I would have Roxanne go over on Guilia in a fantastic produce match to make Guilia look strong and Roxanne goes over on a cheap shot or interference by Vaquer. This will legitimize Roxanne as she will have claim to have beaten everybody in NXT and the best from around the world. Now she is ready for a bigger challenge on the main roster. This will leave Guilia to say it was an adjustment to the wrestling style of woman with no honor who has to cheat to win. Long term booking when Guilia is moved up to the main roster she has to avenge her only loss from NXT. Perez vs Guilia Wrestlemania 2026

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So....I take it the Hangman/Swerve match ain't happening because Hangman is going to be wanted for arson.... I mean, shouldn't he be arrested, especially since he recorded himself setting the house on fire.

They should have shown the house burning down and then showed Hangman on camera with the house behind him.

I never liked when WWE wrestlers do the whole "home invasion" angle. Didn't like this.
Yeah, it was giving Sid/Goldberg from WCW Nitro :lol:

RIP Sid

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just as long as you don’t pull an @0utsyder move and mention “Amazon“ position, you’re straight. Literally.
...you know what? I was trying to be open and show a sensitive side to myself as I am USUALLY this hard ass. That if Zoey and I were in a relationship I would try A SINGLE sexual position WITH a woman...BUT BGOL has changed!!!! It used to be a man could show his sensitive side and not get shyt for it! If you accidentally posted a tranny, people would allow you to fix you mistake and apologize. If you had a different opinion on something people thanked you for sharing and you just agreed to disagree. People NEVER lied about wealth they didn't have.

This is a sad day in BGOL history where the above is no longer what it is now.
:crying::crymeariver:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was gonna say didn't Austin break into Pillman's house ON CAMERA?!?!?! And then Pillman SHOT at Austin!!! Neither one of them should have been available a week later! It was always a bit much to the story they were trying to tell. Bradshaw at the US border to stop illegals crossing. Like what are you REALLY trying to say during these spots? White people burn shyt down or break into houses with NO consequences!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now that was a good ending! :thumbsup:

Where they chanting: 'This is arson?'

I don't trust wrestling promotions to "finish these stories" properly. Like with HHH and Booker T, you just go off on a racists tangent and you beat Booker clean. Kofi and Randy, etc... Like this match, now I expect Hangman to straight up BEAT Swerve and Swerve never sees another title shot/reign again

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO this dude is hilarious…..and not lying.

What was Daniel Garcia doing before AEW? Something should be said that AEW is great for a person like him cause he has exposure that he didn't have before. And these accounts keep bringing up the damn sex doll...did AEW do a sex doll match? But HHH having sex with a "corpse" is good shyt though?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
...you know what? I was trying to be open and show a sensitive side to myself as I am USUALLY this hard ass. That if Zoey and I were in a relationship I would try A SINGLE sexual position WITH a woman...BUT BGOL has changed!!!! It used to be a man could show his sensitive side and not get shyt for it! If you accidentally posted a tranny, people would allow you to fix you mistake and apologize. If you had a different opinion on something people thanked you for sharing and you just agreed to disagree. People NEVER lied about wealth they didn't have.

This is a sad day in BGOL history where the above is no longer what it is now.
:crying::crymeariver:
I love this damn board :roflmao3: