EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
For the longest time Jesse Ventura wanted there to be a wrestler's union, and I just don't understand how they can appear on weekly network or cable television (not the independent scene) and not be in the actor's union.

Now that Triple H is heading WWE, I think with him loosening the strings with regards to WWE talent appearing in films is giving those wrestlers a chance to join a union while continue to work for WWE.

This was dope on Batista's part.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the longest time Jesse Ventura wanted there to be a wrestler's union, and I just don't understand how they can appear on weekly network or cable television (not the independent scene) and not be in the actor's union.

Now that Triple H is heading WWE, I think with him loosening the strings with regards to WWE talent appearing in films is giving those wrestlers a chance to join a union while continue to work for WWE.

This was dope on Batista's part.

I don't think a union will ever happen, but maybe a healthcare option with a company specifically for athletes (wrestlers/UFC fighters) would be possible. It's a company discount, but the insurance company would make their money back based on the amount of athletes that would join.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GXIz12SXQAITiQc

GXHqdSUWUAAj4v9

"How could God-of-war...look at that woman...looking like she wearing an edible dress..like a raspberry fruit roll-up...with a body like that..and not at least want to... Put on D'Angelo's "Lady's... And get behind that thang...and thrust like you on a rowboat team...with a championship winning stride... It just doesn't make sense...But like a poet said... If you don't want her... don't waste your time.. if you don't want her... Don't waste your time...i'll take her "

TK always rushes things. Mariah/Aminata could be a great feud if you give it time to breathe.

There first match should end in disqualification setting up for a rematch. The second match could end where Queen Aminata has her beat, but the ref misses the pin and Mariah hits her with a the belt and pins her. Mariah tried to move on to someone else, and Aminata causes Mariah to lose that match by count out, and have that match be with with a local enhancement talent that could use some exposure to whom they may push down the line. This will make Mariah mad enough to challenge Aminata again. Check this out, I have that match end with a double knock out when both of them go for a headbutt at the same time. This would set up for a title match at at ppv. The. I'd have a match where Aminata beats someone and gets attacked by Mariah after that match where she tries to injure Aminata and it backfires so it appears that Aminata has her number. Mariah ends up winning the feud, buy a hair.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Decent debut match from Giulia. They've allowed Giulia to keep the stiffness on her strikes and didn't change anything from her moveset. They filmed her G-Trigger correctly this time around too. Chelsea sold everything properly. The only nitpick I would say is they gave Chelsea a little bit too much offense but other than that it was fine.

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There first match should end in disqualification setting up for a rematch. The second match could end where Queen Aminata has her beat, but the ref misses the pin and Mariah hits her with a the belt and pins her. Mariah tried to move on to someone else, and Aminata causes Mariah to lose that match by count out, and have that match be with with a local enhancement talent that could use some exposure to whom they may push down the line. This will make Mariah mad enough to challenge Aminata again. Check this out, I have that match end with a double knock out when both of them go for a headbutt at the same time. This would set up for a title match at at ppv. The. I'd have a match where Aminata beats someone and gets attacked by Mariah after that match where she tries to injure Aminata and it backfires so it appears that Aminata has her number. Mariah ends up winning the feud, buy a hair.

@fu2 , I'm feeling this storyline brother!!.. :yes:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@fu2 , I'm feeling this storyline brother!!.. :yes:

I was just brainstorming trying to build a skeleton of the feud. They got 4 shows to fill Mina and Red Velvet could be worked on there too. But I don't want Mina taking "L's", and I don't want Red Velvet taking "L's" either. I would have Mina vs Red Velvet match that where it ended with Mariah hitting Red upside the head with a champagne bottle. Aminata wouldn't be there to make the save because she to leave the arena after ing news that she had a family emergency which turns out to be trick to isolate Red Velvet.

Ultimately I'd want Aminata and Velvet both to be elevated since Mariah would retain.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was just brainstorming trying to build a skeleton of the feud. They got 4 shows to fill Mina and Red Velvet could be worked on there too. But I don't want Mina taking "L's", and I don't want Red Velvet taking "L's" either. I would have Mina vs Red Velvet match that where it ended with Mariah hitting Red upside the head with a champagne bottle. Aminata wouldn't be there to make the save because she to leave the arena after ing news that she had a family emergency which turns out to be trick to isolate Red Velvet.

Ultimately I'd want Aminata and Velvet both to be elevated since Mariah would retain.

Yeah, they can do alot of things to build this feud up and keep it going!!...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Decent debut match from Giulia. They've allowed Giulia to keep the stiffness on her strikes and didn't change anything from her moveset. They filmed her G-Trigger correctly this time around too. Chelsea sold everything properly. The only nitpick I would say is they gave Chelsea a little bit too much offense but other than that it was fine.

The Northern Lights Bomb is trash? That's a first. Giulia actually took it easy on Chelsea.

Again she was taking it easy on Chelsea. Not everyone can take that bump the same so you have to be careful how you execute it.
If it was Jade though lol

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Of all the wrestlers in AEW these are two of my favorites. I wonder why?
:fucking::inlove::inlove:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh, Chelsea is 125lb. Giulia has done that move on Maika (143lb) a Joshi and Willow Nightingale (183lbs) no problem. Weight wasn't the issue. Giulia was simply protecting Chelesa.
I will take your word for it that she executed the move properly since I am not familiar with all of her matches. But isnt this what we have been stating over and over between WWE and the indies and AEW. The WWE style is not as reckless and actually protects their wrestlers and not just a bunch of monkey spotless throughout the match.