fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GXT8e_tX0AAhdJa

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW Dynamite was alright this week!!...Pretty good promos and segments in this week show!!..I like that entrance and exit that Jack Perry did in his match!!....That match with Ricochet vs Sammy Guevara was nice!!..I'm glad they are setting up the match with Takeshita and Okada!!..That Tag Team Gauntlet Match was pretty good!!..Ospreay and Kyle Fletcher vs Young Bucks at Grand Slam should be good!!..Damn Nigel Mcguinness finally going to get his hands on Danielson!!...That Mariah May vs Queen Animata match was another good match from them!!.. :yes: ....TK need to keep putting Queen Animata on the AEW shows and make her one of the faces in the women's division!!..:yes:...Nice match ladies!!!

It was a alright show!!

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mariah/Queen was solid. Glad Queen got spotlighted on Dynamite. I would like for her to get a good feud though. Put her in a feud with Thunder Rosa, Deonna Purrazzo or Hikaru Shida.

The other good news to come out of this is they're finally continuing the "All About Mariah" story by bringing Mina back into the fold. All kind of things story-wise they can do with that.

@Mastermind2002, I knew this match was going to be good once again!!...I hope TK make Queen Aminata one of the faces in the Women's Division!!....She going to be wrestling on Collision this weekend!..I think her first feud prob will be with Serena Deeb cause it was some tension there and Serena was checking her out in her last match on Rampage!!..

That Mariah and Mina storyline should be good!!..

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zeuxis the new CMILL Women's World Champion! Willow didn't really get anytime to do anything of substance with the belt other than show it off on Dynamite. Missed opportunity for CMILL. I would've had Willow defend the title more often and build some feuds around it. Oh well.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew the Enterprise center (17,000) would be too large for a NXT show but at least they're smart enough to move to a smaller venue. According to Wrestletix they're currently sitting at 2,196 with 24 days left. They should be able to at least make 3,000 by showtime. When AEW comes here they routinely hold all their shows at the Chaifetz Arena which is a 10,000 seat arena. When they ran the "Dynasty" ppv back in April the attendance was 6,619. When Dynamite/Rampage comes here it dips down to around the 4,100-4,500 range.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After Toni there's these matchups for Mayu to explore ...

Mayu/Merecdes II
Mayu/Athena
Mayu/Jamie Hayter II
Mayu/Thunder Rosa II
Mayu/Kris Statlander
Mayu/Willow
Mayu/Mariah May

I think they're ultimately grooming AZM to be the one to dethrone Mayu but we'll see. A lot of exciting crossover wrestling happening in the next three to four months.