0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Private Party (two black dudes) jump Moxley and Castanolli (I ain't looking up how to spell this fools name! Get a better name that is easier!) and they beat the shyt out of them and hits one of them with a mallet. ONE guy with a skateboard comes out and keeps the bad guys at bay??? I get the psychology, but we're not gonna see Private Party get their pound of flesh for this shyt. And then TK wonders why he has a race problem with his audience.

And that is not to say WWE is exempt from this bullshyt (minus the racial aspect) Jey Uso holding the entire Judgement Day with just a chair?!?!! Fcuk outta here! At the very least let the Damian and Rhea get up and help clear the ring.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
LMAO.....So if this was an actual blooper/botch, I find it hilarious that the announcer corrected him.

If it's a work, what's the purpose?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
So Private Party (two black dudes) jump Moxley and Castanolli (I ain't looking up how to spell this fools name! Get a better name that is easier!) and they beat the shyt out of them and hits one of them with a mallet. ONE guy with a skateboard comes out and keeps the bad guys at bay??? I get the psychology, but we're not gonna see Private Party get their pound of flesh for this shyt. And then TK wonders why he has a race problem with his audience.

And that is not to say WWE is exempt from this bullshyt (minus the racial aspect) Jey Uso holding the entire Judgement Day with just a chair?!?!! Fcuk outta here! At the very least let the Damian and Rhea get up and help clear the ring.
I didn't watch but yeah not a good look.

Also, are they really calling Moxley the "White Knight?"

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't watch but yeah not a good look.

Also, are they really calling Moxley the "White Knight?"

This is a joke X account right?! I mean we aren't too far from Kofi getting OBLITERATED by Brock. Buddy Murphy getting the brakes beaten off of him by Cedric Alexander only to Super Cena the match and a BLACKED storyline. "But that was the old regime, HHH is running the show now." The same HHH with the racist storyline that beat Booker T? Where is my Spiderman pointing meme.

TK has Moxley running around doing promos from violent racist gang characters. Page burning down homes owned by black people...WHAT THE FCUK ARE WE DOING HERE?!?!?!? Again, this shyt would be A LOT more tolerable if I knew people were going to get their pound of flesh! This shyt will happen and then the story line gets abandoned/forgotten. So at the black characters expense we're propping up the white characters?