Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I didn't have a problem with the ending I had a problem with the match itself. Roxanne retained simply because she's not getting called up to the main roster yet which is head scratching to me.
What's the point in calling her up if they don't have anything for her? Example Lyra Valkiria, Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn (who were basically in purgatory until they won the tag titles). I don't want to see that happen to Roxanne, and if they call her up now, that's exactly what would happen.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Great match between Guilia and Roxanne. Not crazy about the ending but I understand the booking. Roxanne is the star of that women's division and she shouldn't drop the title or move up yet.

Giulia/Roxanne Perez was meh. I understand you want to work a fast paced match but there was hardly any selling in that match. It just looked like they were doing a lot moves but never allowed any of the moves to breathe. Everything felt rushed. Giulia just feels so watered down in NXT. I'm gonna stick with it though.
The contrast in these comments :lol:

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
He already said he expects Gulia to run through the whole NXT women's division so of course he won't like any outcome that doesn't involve Gulia dropping every girl on their head and stacking wins, lol.
Yeah, They not doing an Asuka run again. They got it right the first time...well, until she went to the main roster. Also, the roster is more balanced than when Asuka had her run, the 4 horsewomen were on their way out, and they needed a new star to take over. Not the same now, they have options.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the point in calling her up if they don't have anything for her? Example Lyra Valkiria, Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn (who were basically in purgatory until they won the tag titles). I don't want to see that happen to Roxanne, and if they call her up now, that's exactly what would happen.
They need to break these tag teams up! Introduce a secondary women's title for the two brands. It feels like the writers and bookers don't know how to book/write for women on ANY promotion. They basically rely on the women to write and get themselves over. You two are black, you're a tag team now! You two have funny accents...yeah, I don't care if you're from Kentucky and you're from Ireland. All I see is foreigner so you're a tag team!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Proper thick....

Talk about my future ex-wife again...
Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.1470069300.png

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
They need to break these tag teams up! Introduce a secondary women's title for the two brands. It feels like the writers and bookers don't know how to book/write for women on ANY promotion. They basically rely on the women to write and get themselves over. You two are black, you're a tag team now! You two have funny accents...yeah, I don't care if you're from Kentucky and you're from Ireland. All I see is foreigner so you're a tag team!!!
They're testing out the secondary title in NXT right now with the Women's North American title. That may open up things for a Women's US and IC, or other names, but it seems to be the direction they're going in.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're testing out the secondary title in NXT right now with the Women's North American title. That may open up things for a Women's US and IC, or other names, but it seems to be the direction they're going in.
Ehh, I don't like the women's titles being the female version of the men's titles. They should bring back the TV title and make that a women's title and some other title. Just slapping Women's in front of US and IC seems forced. You want to give some legitimacy to these belts.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry what now?
I mean I CLEARLY bolded what you said! So let me clear this up for you, uh since you have a problem understanding me!!! You don't call her Proper Thick, ya hear me?! Sure we're having problems right now, I mean if she increases the distance on that restraining order a 5th time she'll never realize how much I love her. BUT she'll come to her senses and we'll be all good. Now I gotta go, I'm hiding under he car and from the looks of the shoes walking this way I have to surprise her with my rap song and the dance move I made her.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I mean I CLEARLY bolded what you said! So let me clear this up for you, uh since you have a problem understanding me!!! You don't call her Proper Thick, ya hear me?! Sure we're having problems right now, I mean if she increases the distance on that restraining order a 5th time she'll never realize how much I love her. BUT she'll come to her senses and we'll be all good. Now I gotta go, I'm hiding under he car and from the looks of the shoes walking this way I have to surprise her with my rap song and the dance move I made her.
I laid claim to Jaida a loooong time ago, if you got a prolem with that...

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

I laid claim to Jaida a loooong time ago, if you got a prolem with that...