datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE is so pussy. They would NEVER allow this, even though they SHOULD!

Bianca, Jade, Rhea, Nia, Piper, Asuka, etc. could all step in the ring right now and work a match with a top card male wrestle and shit would be an instant classic.

Hell, let Rhea and Dom with a match at Mania. And not a comedy with constant shenanigans match. A real 15 minute+ throw down where they can finish off the Judgement Day story in style.
Why would you want to see this? I remember TNA pulled this with Tessa Blanchard and made her the TNA champion they are still recovering from that bullshit. It makes the entire men's division look week. That clip did absolutely nothing for Swerve. He going through it to barely beat her.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
No wrestling is suppose to be whatever the fuck you make it. There are no golden rules to wrestling. That's literally why you have different styles of wrestling. Different philosophies on how wrestling should be done. Enough with this wrestling should be done one way gatekeeping bullshit!
.....are you not gatekeeping by saying "there are no golden rules to wrestling?"

Lolz this reminds me of Obi Wan Kenobi telling Anakin "only a Sith deals in absolutes" while not recognizing that he himself in making that statement is showing the Jedi themselves are dealing with absolutes.....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
SKILL LEVEL not just how tall or big someone is. Asuka/Cody would work because Asuka has proven to be extremely tough so she would sell her ass off getting her ass kicked then make a comeback to a glorious pop.
So Asuka is "extremely tough" in a simulated fight? Sure, she's "tough" when she's in the ring with waifs or other small ass (Japanese) women.
Putting her in there with a grown mad is dumb and silly.

I know I know, she took shots from that deranged looking old Japanese dude you guys love. Doesn't make it look less stupid.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
.....are you not gatekeeping by saying "there are no golden rules to wrestling?"

No because it's reflected by reality. The fact that you have different wrestling promotions that do different things is a testament to that fact. If there were golden rules every promotion would be doing the same damn thing.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you want to see this? I remember TNA pulled this with Tessa Blanchard and made her the TNA champion they are still recovering from that bullshit. It makes the entire men's division look week. That clip did absolutely nothing for Swerve. He going through it to barely beat her.

Maybe he wants to see it because it'll be an entertaining match. We have to get off this whole it's makes him look weak nonsense. This is not a real fight. This is the world of fake wrestling where you can literally write/script whatever somebody does in the ring. I've never held this rigid "it has to be believable" viewpoint. Let's just be entertained and have fun.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
SKILL LEVEL not just how tall or big someone is. Asuka/Cody would work because Asuka has proven to be extremely tough so she would sell her ass off getting her ass kicked then make a comeback to a glorious pop.

No wrestling is suppose to be whatever the fuck you make it. There are no golden rules to wrestling. That's literally why you have different styles of wrestling. Different philosophies on how wrestling should be done. Enough with this wrestling should be done one way gatekeeping bullshit!

No because it's reflected by reality. The fact that you have different wrestling promotions that do different things is a testament to that fact. If there were golden rules every promotion would be doing the same damn thing.

Maybe he wants to see it because it'll be an entertaining match. We have to get off this whole it's makes him look weak nonsense. This is not a real fight. This is the world of fake wrestling where you can literally write/script whatever somebody does in the ring. I've never held this rigid "it has to be believable" viewpoint. Let's just be entertained and have fun.
This man is lost lmao this is the kind of idiot Tony Khan books for, it's no wonder they can't give away tickets.