0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bad comparison. You're comparing established, gimmick spots, that the crowd was into, vs Mox sloppily running into the door. These are not the same.
You should be ashamed...bringing these legends up to defend that goofy dopey faced drunken fuck nut
I would like to think that by now I would be known as a person that doesn't belong to one camp or another. I like to think I can be biased and see the strengths and weaknesses in all promotions...but yet here we are! Any time I show another promotion doing goofy shyt I get this BackLash. So at Crown Jewel, It's me, @Nochturnal, @God-Of-War-420 in a Turban on a pole match and I know I am not going to get a fair shake with @EPDC as the guest referee. That's why I am bringing in... @Mastermind2002 as the time keeper and @blackman80 on guest commentary!!!!

So you're telling me the FIRST time Rock oversold the stunner it was established and they knew the crowd would be into it? The first time Flair flopped he did it as a lege...okay maybe that was a bad point. I am not defending the overselling Mox did. Calling it goofy is an understatement, but I can't in good faith act like the same stupid shyt doesn't happen EVERYWHERE else. I get it folks here LOVE WWE and AEW/ROH is the easy target. But if we're gonna sit here and try to pile on me cause I said EVERYONE else does it, it's part of the biz? I didn't even name a promotion the examples were technically from two different promotions, it just happens that WWE owns the other now.

If Sexxy Redd was on AEW this thread would be on fire on how pointless and stupid it is. Not a lot of talk about it when WWE does it though. Sure have your biases and favorites, but don't act like the same stupid shyt doesn't happen in the places you like.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I would like to think that by now I would be known as a person that doesn't belong to one camp or another. I like to think I can be biased and see the strengths and weaknesses in all promotions...but yet here we are! Any time I show another promotion doing goofy shyt I get this BackLash. So at Crown Jewel, It's me, @Nochturnal, @God-Of-War-420 in a Turban on a pole match and I know I am not going to get a fair shake with @EPDC as the guest referee. That's why I am bringing in... @Mastermind2002 as the time keeper and @blackman80 on guest commentary!!!!

So you're telling me the FIRST time Rock oversold the stunner it was established and they knew the crowd would be into it? The first time Flair flopped he did it as a lege...okay maybe that was a bad point. I am not defending the overselling Mox did. Calling it goofy is an understatement, but I can't in good faith act like the same stupid shyt doesn't happen EVERYWHERE else. I get it folks here LOVE WWE and AEW/ROH is the easy target. But if we're gonna sit here and try to pile on me cause I said EVERYONE else does it, it's part of the biz? I didn't even name a promotion the examples were technically from two different promotions, it just happens that WWE owns the other now.

If Sexxy Redd was on AEW this thread would be on fire on how pointless and stupid it is. Not a lot of talk about it when WWE does it though. Sure have your biases and favorites, but don't act like the same stupid shyt doesn't happen in the places you like.
Not even gonna address most of this cause it's nonsense proven by the last statement alone, as much as I shit on that broad everytime she's on, Stop it!

Just like the last time you brought up the "bias" I can only speak for myself, both companies get it when they do stupid shit, but ghat damn man you can't tell me AEW isn't consistently doing more. You know how I know? Cause I watch AEW, weekly...all 3 shows. So yeah anybody can catch the criticism, but one is doing more than the other to be criticized for. And guess what fam? It's gonna keep being called out.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even gonna address most of this cause it's nonsense proven by the last statement alone, as much as I shit on that broad everytime she's on, Stop it!

Just like the last time you brought up the "bias" I can only speak for myself, both companies get it when they do stupid shit, but ghat damn man you can't tell me AEW isn't consistently doing more. You know how I know? Cause I watch AEW, weekly...all 3 shows. So yeah anybody can catch the criticism, but one is doing more than the other to be criticized for. And guess what fam? It's gonna keep being called out.
My whole post was directed at you. If it don't apply let it fly homie! It was an observation.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
We all think Sexxy Redd on wrestling TV is dumb but we just sit and wait for it to pass.

WWE/NXT can afford to have Sexxy Redd on their show. Viewers will sit through her cringe worthy segments.

If AEW brought her in, they would scare away whatever CACs were left watching their shows.

At this point, WWE/NXT is playing with house money. AEW is praying to keep viewers engaged and continue to struggle week after week. Having Sexxy Redd on their show would cause us to clown further.