XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't watch Wrestle dream but goddamn, he looks like a concentration camp survivor....

Didn't watch either, I was out at a concert and barely even knew it was on.
Looks like it was a good show for the hardcore AEW fans.
I saw Cole's debut and he looks like absolute shit, smh.
In the clip I saw, he was struggling just to get his jacket off and I was worried he was going to break his foot again just running to the ring.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll go .....

1. Kenny Omega
2. Swerve Strickland
3. MJF
4. Jon Moxley
5. Chris Jericho
6. Hangman Page
7. Samoa Joe
8. Bryan Danielson
9. CM Punk

I get it, you hate Punk for whatever reason but he's the only one on this list who actually made money for AEW and drew a million dollar gate while champion.
Hangman Page had by far the worst title reign in AEW. He couldn't draw worth a shit while he was champion.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sets up the Blackpool Combat Club really good as the new dominate force in AEW with Shane McMahon most likely revealed as their leader when the time is right. They been setting this up for a month and a half. Everybody knew Danielson had to get neck surgery, so his reign was gonna be short. I wasn't surprised at all by this ending.
Bro, Shane McMahon ain't coming to AEW. And if by some miracle he does, he won't make a difference there.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it, you hate Punk for whatever reason but he's the only one on this list who actually made money for AEW and drew a million dollar gate while champion.
Hangman Page had by far the worst title reign in AEW. He couldn't draw worth a shit while he was champion.

The question was who had the most enjoyable reign not who drew the most money based off something they did years ago. Technically Punk's reigns weren't enjoyable because he was injured for the majority of the time. That's why he's dead last in the rankings. Ask any random AEW fan whether they enjoyed Punk's title reigns and the answer will be pretty much the same. It didn't live up to expectations because he was hurt most of the time.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, Shane McMahon ain't coming to AEW. And if by some miracle he does, he won't make a difference there.

Whether it makes a difference or not at least they're trying something. They have something intriguing with this BCC angle. If executed correctly they might have something to build on. So far so good. Now let's see what they do for the follow up.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whether it makes a difference or not at least they're trying something. They have something intriguing with this BCC angle. If executed correctly they might have something to build on. So far so good. Now let's see what they do for the follow up.
Yeah, they had something "intriguing" brewing when the Bucks attacked TK and that ended up going absolutely nowhere.
They also had something "intriguing" with the whole 'devil' angle between MJF and Cole and that ended up being a fart in church.
At this point it doesn't matter who they bring in or what 'new' angle they try, it ends up going nowhere because TK can't book.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The question was who had the most enjoyable reign not who drew the most money based off something they did years ago. Technically Punk's reigns weren't enjoyable because he was injured for the majority of the time. That's why he's dead last in the rankings. Ask any random AEW fan whether they enjoyed Punk's title reigns and the answer will be pretty much the same. It didn't live up to expectations because he was hurt most of the time.
The AEW marks hated Punk from the start because he was a "Fed" guy so they were never going to enjoy anything he did.
Even with this injuries, Punk's run was better than most on that list especially Hangman.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The AEW marks hated Punk from the start because he was a "Fed" guy so they were never going to enjoy anything he did.

Meh, Moxley is a "Fed" guy. Jericho is a "Fed" guy. Danielson is a "Fed" guy. They didn't hate them but Punk is hated because he's a "Fed" guy? That narrative doesn't make any sense. I'm a workrate guy so match quality is very important to me. I put Hangman's reign over Punk simpy because the match quality was better. Hangman works his ass off. To someone else who values story and promos over match quality they'll see things differently and that's perfectly fine. We enjoy what we enjoy.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Yeah, they had something "intriguing" brewing when the Bucks attacked TK and that ended up going absolutely nowhere.
They also had something "intriguing" with the whole 'devil' angle between MJF and Cole and that ended up being a fart in church.
At this point it doesn't matter who they bring in or what 'new' angle they try, it ends up going nowhere because TK can't book.
I can't even disagree with this...I hope something changes, but going by the track record, it's not looking good, but we'll see....damn...evidence is a mutha fucka

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Even with this injuries, Punk's run was better than most on that list especially Hangman.
They didn't hate Punk until he called out their favorites for being what they are. That's when they turned on him. Then the "cancer" shit started, and they started talking about the "problems" he was at WWE, which again, none of them can tell you what the problems were, just heresy from dirtsheets and rumors, even tho his problems with the company have been put out there publicly (working sick, broken promises by Vince, etc.) It was all cool til he called out Magnum VA and the bucks at the scrum.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Meh, Moxley is a "Fed" guy. Jericho is a "Fed" guy. Danielson is a "Fed" guy. They didn't hate them but Punk is hated because he's a "Fed" guy? That narrative doesn't make any sense. I'm a workrate guy so match quality is very important to me. I put Hangman's reign over Punk simpy because the match quality was better. Hangman works his ass off. To someone else who values story and promos over match quality they'll see things differently and that's perfectly fine. We enjoy what we enjoy.
I wish this Japanese foot worshipping asshole didn't have me on ignore so I could continue to destroy all his bullshit and lies, this guy literally uses the exact terminology of every annoying IWC lame ever.

Just a pathetic lame lmao I hope cm punk fucks your mom again hoe

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My list would be...
1. Kenny Omega
2.MJF
3.Swerve Strickland
4.Hangman Adam Page
5. Bryan Danielson
6.Samoa Joe
7.Chris Jericho
8.Jon Moxley
9.CM Punk
I'm a "Fed" guy that never liked C.M.Punk
I also noticed I didn't like when WCW and WWF/E merged I didn't want any WCW guys holding the WWE title. The same with AEW I don't really care for old but ass WWE wrestlers holding the AEW titles. I also hate Moxley and his characters.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I'm a "Fed" guy that never liked C.M.Punk
I also noticed I didn't like when WCW and WWF/E merged I didn't want any WCW guys holding the WWE title. The same with AEW I don't really care for old but ass WWE wrestlers holding the AEW titles. I also hate Moxley and his characters.
Why? So I'm clear in my question. Why the dislike for Punk?
What was the issue with WCW guys?

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They didn't hate Punk until he called out their favorites for being what they are. That's when they turned on him. Then the "cancer" shit started, and they started talking about the "problems" he was at WWE, which again, none of them can tell you what the problems were, just heresy from dirtsheets and rumors, even tho his problems with the company have been put out there publicly (working sick, broken promises by Vince, etc.) It was all cool til he called out Magnum VA and the bucks at the scrum.
Wait, who's Magnum VA?

You don't mean
impressive-american-wrestler-magnum-ta-medium-angle-shot-0ol9tcrvrf22zjqx.jpg

do you?

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need Tony Khan to put me on creative

Faction Name: “The Apex”

Tagline: “No Gods. No Kings. Only Power.”

Members

1. Bobby Lashley (The Almighty) – Leader

Role: The commanding figure and faction leader, known for his dominant presence and technical ability.

Style: A mix of power, submission, and agility.

Why: Lashley’s success across multiple promotions makes him the ideal leader for this powerhouse faction.

Signature Moves: Hurt Lock, Spear, Dominator.

2. Shelton Benjamin (The Veteran) – Second-in-Command

Role: The group’s tactician, ensuring they stay disciplined and prepared.

Style: A blend of technical wrestling and explosive offense.

Why: Benjamin’s leadership and experience give the group a strategic edge in and out of the ring.

Signature Moves: Paydirt, T-Bone Suplex, Ankle Lock.

3. Miro (The Redeemer) – The Destroyer

Role: The faction’s unhinged brute force, channeling rage into destruction.

Style: A power-based striker with devastating submissions.

Why: Miro’s character adds a psychological and physical edge, with a focus on dismantling opponents mentally and physically.

Signature Moves: Game Over (Camel Clutch), Machka Kick, Release German Suplex.

4. Wardlow (The Juggernaut)

Role: A rising powerhouse whose powerbomb symphony symbolizes his dominance.

Style: A mix of brute force with surprising agility.

Why: Wardlow's raw power and hunger for success make him an invaluable addition to the group.

Signature Moves: Powerbomb Symphony, F-10, Lariat.

5. Powerhouse Hobbs (The Enforcer)

Role: The faction’s muscle, responsible for asserting dominance in matches and backstage.

Style: A powerhouse who specializes in brutal strikes and high-impact moves.

Why: Hobbs adds intimidation and consistency to the faction, ensuring no opponent can outmuscle the group.

Signature Moves: Town Business, Spinebuster, Running Powerslam.

6. Megan Bayne (The Goddess)
Role: The female powerhouse, known for her strength, stature, and dominance.

Style: Uses a power-based offense, often overwhelming her opponents with throws and slams.

Why: Bayne adds a unique dimension to the faction, ensuring the group’s dominance in both men’s and women’s divisions.

Signature Moves: Uranage Slam, Powerbomb variations.

7. MVP (The Strategist) – Manager

Role: The faction’s spokesperson and strategist, ensuring they stay one step ahead of their opponents.

Style: Uses mind games and manipulation to get favorable conditions for the group.

Why: MVP’s experience and gift for promotion make him invaluable as the faction’s mouthpiece.

Signature Moves (if needed): Playmaker, Ballin’ Elbow.

---

Faction Dynamics

Purpose: The Apex exists to impose absolute control over AEW’s landscape by leveraging their power and precision. Each member has a distinct role, contributing to the faction’s overall goal: dominate every division they touch.

Entrance Theme: A thunderous orchestral theme with dark, menacing undertones, complemented by a heavy bass drop—symbolizing their overwhelming power.

Entrance Style: The faction walks to the ring as a unit, each member focused, exuding silent menace. MVP leads the group, hyping them up, while Miro and Wardlow walk slightly ahead of the pack to add a psychological edge.

---

Potential Feuds

1. The Elite – The Apex targets AEW’s fan-favorite faction, aiming to outmuscle their high-flying tactics.

2. Blackpool Combat Club – A brutal battle between factions focused on physicality and control.

3. House of Black – The Apex seeks to dismantle the House’s mystique with sheer power and discipline.

---

This version of The Apex combines MVP’s management expertise with a perfectly balanced roster of powerhouses and tacticians. With Lashley leading, Miro's intensity, Wardlow’s hunger, and Hobbs’ raw strength, this faction could dominate AEW’s singles, tag, and trios divisions with ease.

Nobody is fucking with this unit. They easily take top heel faction from BCC.
Add Megan Bayne as their Badass Female Powerhouse

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why? So I'm clear in my question. Why the dislike for Punk?
What was the issue with WCW guys?
I've always has a dislike for Punk. I guess I am a tribalism at heart
I never wanted to see Goldberg/Sting/Diamond Dallas page hold up a WWF/WWE belt. King Booker was the one exception and vice versa I hated Brett Hart/Kevin Nash/Hogan as WCW champions. Flair doesn't count I used to watch him in the territories: NWA AWA/UWF and early WCW

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I've always has a dislike for Punk. I guess I am a tribalism at heart
I never wanted to see Goldberg/Sting/Diamond Dallas page hold up a WWF/WWE belt. King Booker was the one exception and vice versa I hated Brett Hart/Kevin Nash/Hogan as WCW champions. Flair doesn't count I used to watch him in the territories: NWA AWA/UWF and early WCW
Interesting. Thanks for the clarity