blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it, you hate Punk for whatever reason but he's the only one on this list who actually made money for AEW and drew a million dollar gate while champion.
Hangman Page had by far the worst title reign in AEW. He couldn't draw worth a shit while he was champion.

@XXXplosive , The reason why myself and I see others on here put CM Punk last on this list of good AEW champions cause he really didn't have a title reign at AEW...As soon he got the belt, He got hurt and they stripped the belt from him and Moxley won it for the 2nd time!!..Then they try to put the belt back on him and what happen??..This guy got hurt again and had that situation backstage with the The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega!!... :smh: ....So he really didn't have a title reign at AEW brother!!...No lie, I really wasn't feeling him coming to AEW from the beginning..He was a problem at every wrestling company he work for and I was hoping that TK didn't bring him in but he did!!...:smh:

As for Hangman Page, I think he was a ok AEW Champion!!..He wasn't the worst but he was ok!!..Some of his matches were good when he was the champ!!..

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@XXXplosive , The reason why myself and I see others on here put CM Punk last on this list of good AEW champions cause he really didn't have a title reign at AEW...As soon he got the belt, He got hurt and they stripped the belt from him and Moxley won it for the 2nd time!!..Then they try to put the belt back on him and what happen??..This guy got hurt again and had that situation backstage with the The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega!!... :smh: ....So he really didn't have a title reign at AEW brother!!...No lie, I really wasn't feeling him coming to AEW from the beginning..He was a problem at every wrestling company he work for and I was hoping that TK didn't bring him in but he did!!...:smh:

As for Hangman Page, I think he was a ok AEW Champion!!..He wasn't the worst but he was ok!!..Some of his matches were good when he was the champ!!..

Honestly what the hell was this, it's like a basketball player that quits on the team or fakes an injury. The introduction and build up was better than the match. Even before the "injury"

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worst raw in a long time

Damn Rachel Rodriguez makes Nia jax look like Rick flair.
This new 2-hour RAW is fucking me up. Gonna take some getting used to.
I get home from coaching my son's team after 8pm and keep expecting to see RAW at 9pm, but instead see some lame reality show.
And yeah, Raquel Rodriguez just looks so awkward all the time. She just doesn't have it.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This new 2-hour RAW is fucking me up. Gonna take some getting used to.
I get home from coaching my son's team after 8pm and keep expecting to see RAW at 9pm, but instead see some lame reality show.
And yeah, Raquel Rodriguez just looks so awkward all the time. She just doesn't have it.

@XXXplosive , You're doing some coaching!!..That's what's up!!.:yes:..How's the team doing??..What are ya'll record this season??

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@XXXplosive , You're doing some coaching!!..That's what's up!!.:yes:..How's the team doing??..What are ya'll record this season??
We started out slow and lost the first 2 games (against the same team), but we're at 3-3 now and should win our next 2 games before playoffs begin. We've been to the championship game the last 2 years and barely lost each (again, against the same team).

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We started out slow and lost the first 2 games (against the same team), but we're at 3-3 now and should win our next 2 games before playoffs begin. We've been to the championship game the last 2 years and barely lost each (again, against the same team).
@XXXplosive ...Alright, Good luck to your team for the rest of the year!!..I'm rooting for yall to win the Championship this year brother!!..Let's go!!.. :yes:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need Tony Khan to put me on creative

Faction Name: “The Apex”

Tagline: “No Gods. No Kings. Only Power.”

Members

1. Bobby Lashley (The Almighty) – Leader

Role: The commanding figure and faction leader, known for his dominant presence and technical ability.

Style: A mix of power, submission, and agility.

Why: Lashley’s success across multiple promotions makes him the ideal leader for this powerhouse faction.

Signature Moves: Hurt Lock, Spear, Dominator.

2. Shelton Benjamin (The Veteran) – Second-in-Command

Role: The group’s tactician, ensuring they stay disciplined and prepared.

Style: A blend of technical wrestling and explosive offense.

Why: Benjamin’s leadership and experience give the group a strategic edge in and out of the ring.

Signature Moves: Paydirt, T-Bone Suplex, Ankle Lock.

3. Miro (The Redeemer) – The Destroyer

Role: The faction’s unhinged brute force, channeling rage into destruction.

Style: A power-based striker with devastating submissions.

Why: Miro’s character adds a psychological and physical edge, with a focus on dismantling opponents mentally and physically.

Signature Moves: Game Over (Camel Clutch), Machka Kick, Release German Suplex.

4. Wardlow (The Juggernaut)

Role: A rising powerhouse whose powerbomb symphony symbolizes his dominance.

Style: A mix of brute force with surprising agility.

Why: Wardlow's raw power and hunger for success make him an invaluable addition to the group.

Signature Moves: Powerbomb Symphony, F-10, Lariat.

5. Powerhouse Hobbs (The Enforcer)

Role: The faction’s muscle, responsible for asserting dominance in matches and backstage.

Style: A powerhouse who specializes in brutal strikes and high-impact moves.

Why: Hobbs adds intimidation and consistency to the faction, ensuring no opponent can outmuscle the group.

Signature Moves: Town Business, Spinebuster, Running Powerslam.

6. Megan Bayne (The Goddess)
Role: The female powerhouse, known for her strength, stature, and dominance.

Style: Uses a power-based offense, often overwhelming her opponents with throws and slams.

Why: Bayne adds a unique dimension to the faction, ensuring the group’s dominance in both men’s and women’s divisions.

Signature Moves: Uranage Slam, Powerbomb variations.

7. MVP (The Strategist) – Manager

Role: The faction’s spokesperson and strategist, ensuring they stay one step ahead of their opponents.

Style: Uses mind games and manipulation to get favorable conditions for the group.

Why: MVP’s experience and gift for promotion make him invaluable as the faction’s mouthpiece.

Signature Moves (if needed): Playmaker, Ballin’ Elbow.

---

Faction Dynamics

Purpose: The Apex exists to impose absolute control over AEW’s landscape by leveraging their power and precision. Each member has a distinct role, contributing to the faction’s overall goal: dominate every division they touch.

Entrance Theme: A thunderous orchestral theme with dark, menacing undertones, complemented by a heavy bass drop—symbolizing their overwhelming power.

Entrance Style: The faction walks to the ring as a unit, each member focused, exuding silent menace. MVP leads the group, hyping them up, while Miro and Wardlow walk slightly ahead of the pack to add a psychological edge.

---

Potential Feuds

1. The Elite – The Apex targets AEW’s fan-favorite faction, aiming to outmuscle their high-flying tactics.

2. Blackpool Combat Club – A brutal battle between factions focused on physicality and control.

3. House of Black – The Apex seeks to dismantle the House’s mystique with sheer power and discipline.

---

This version of The Apex combines MVP’s management expertise with a perfectly balanced roster of powerhouses and tacticians. With Lashley leading, Miro's intensity, Wardlow’s hunger, and Hobbs’ raw strength, this faction could dominate AEW’s singles, tag, and trios divisions with ease.

Nobody is fucking with this unit. They easily take top heel faction from BCC.
Add Megan Bayne as their Badass Female Powerhouse

:bravo:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GZ-XzalWUAANAp5

GZ-Ua-6XYAAuZM1

GZ-Ua_rW8AA91Zc

Last edited:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed! I'm still waiting for the real Giuila to show up and not this Evian watered down version we've been getting.
I'll give @Mastermind2002 credit he was big on Stephanie. When I watched her against Mercedes I was impressed and knew her transition to WWE would be smooth. She actually made Wren Sinclair look like an actual wrestler. I can wait to see her in the ring with Roxanne or Kelani even a Jacy Jane or Fallon would be a great match.

Shawn Michaels if you are in here bring Zoey Starks or Kiana Jade back to NXT to wrestle Stephanie Vaquer it would be a great match up for both wrestlers. As she steps up to the next level

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is so much ASS in NXT it’s not even funny. Goddamn.,…even Stephanie Vaquer seems to have leveled up. She was looking extra thick and yummy.
And yeah, Nikita Lyons needs to lose weight.
Growing up it use to be females who look good for wrestlers. These females are genuinely bad now. They can stand next to anyone and look good and they can wrestle.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Growing up it use to be females who look good for wrestlers. These females are genuinely bad now. They can stand next to anyone and look good and they can wrestle.
It's ridiculous bro. Some of these women a finer than frog hair.....and yet doing shit in the ring that blow away what female wrestlers of yesteryear were doing. Lolz imagine seeing these women in the Wendy Richter or Madusa days.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's ridiculous bro. Some of these women a finer than frog hair.....and yet doing shit in the ring that blow away what female wrestlers of yesteryear were doing. Lolz imagine seeing these women in the Wendy Richter or Madusa days.
Don't forget that epic backstage brawl between Jazz and Trish Stratus.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man……they tried to give us Nicole Bass and shit growing up damn….crazy shit is I use to like the trashy women like Madusa, Debra, Marlena….you was happy they came on screen blonde hair and titties. Use to sit on my computer 56k modem and wait a hour for fake wrestling titties to load lol.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man……they tried to give us Nicole Bass and shit growing up damn….crazy shit is I use to like the trashy women like Madusa, Debra, Marlena….you was happy they came on screen blonde hair and titties. Use to sit on my computer 56k modem and wait a hour for fake wrestling titties to load lol.
Trish is the baddest chick from the Attitude Era and still one of the baddest of all time but yeah, these chicks now shit on pretty much everyone from the past.
I remember it was this white boy in my typing class in high school that used to pay me to print out pictures of Sunny.
I never asked what he did with those pictures and didn't want to know :smh: :lol: