Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
Who knew we would eventually side with Mankind against the Undertaker

That line was funny as hell

but I think back to something Joe Numbas said about Braun Strowman, sometimes it's rather easy to figure out where a person's politics are, Taker is from Texas, he's also in his mid-50s and he's a Christian (which is hilarious given the Undertaker character at times looked downright demonic). Expecting him to be moderate or even liberal would be a stretch

Sometimes the "stretch" is real because Jim Cornette is an Earth Wind and Fire-loving Liberal Atheist from Louisville but it's rare.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
That line was funny as hell

but I think back to something Joe Numbas said about Braun Strowman, sometimes it's rather easy to figure out where a person's politics are, Taker is from Texas, he's also in his mid-50s and he's a Christian (which is hilarious given the Undertaker character at times looked downright demonic). Expecting him to be moderate or even liberal would be a stretch

Sometimes the "stretch" is real because Jim Cornette is an Earth Wind and Fire-loving Liberal Atheist from Louisville but it's rare.
True, but also, I never thought about what his stance would be, but hindsight is a mutha fucka, and he is buddied the fuck up with Vince, so, yeah, it shouldn't be as surprising as it was. But, we bought into the character, and even Kane (Glenn Jacobs) showed what he was a long time ago.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Tuned into AEW, I see Don Callis standing next to some Barney Rubble looking dude in a white denim shirt speaking in an irritating (Australian?) accent saying a whole lot of nothing. This promo has been going on for almost ten minutes….fuck this, I’ll watch the show on Twitter clips.