0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have gone over this numerous times, the "die hard fans" of any promotion are a problem, posting dumb ass posts from one side or another doesn't change that, or absolve them from being a problem.
I am going to assume that you're referring to you and I have gone over this numerous times. "WE" are a minority of what you're referring to in this thread. Cause those AEWNeckBeards and TripleHHHThoughts posts don't get the same response.

Of all the things you could have replied with you chose "both sides are a problem"? Those people are assholes, fcuk them, etc... But I love you anyway brotha.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I am going to assume that you're referring to you and I have gone over this numerous times. "WE" are a minority of what you're referring to in this thread. Cause those AEWNeckBeards and TripleHHHThoughts posts don't get the same response.

Of all the things you could have replied with you chose "both sides are a problem"? Those people are assholes, fcuk them, etc... But I love you anyway brotha.

Not just me and you, but fam, you quoted my post and still in attempting to quote me you typed something that I clearly didnt...read that shit again fam....because "both sides are a problem" are your words...

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not just me and you, but fam, you quoted my post and still in attempting to quote me you typed something that I clearly didnt...read that shit again fam....because "both sides are a problem" are your words...
Hmm, I think I use the wrong quote marks...or YOU DON'T KNOW THE QUOTE MARKS!!!!! I was quoting it as paraphrasing that both sides are a problem. Not that you explicitly said 'both sides are a problem'. It is HIGHLY possible that I am using it wrong. Yes a simple Google search would clear that up, but I like the monologue of what I am thinking into a post better.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Hmm, I think I use the wrong quote marks...or YOU DON'T KNOW THE QUOTE MARKS!!!!! I was quoting it as paraphrasing that both sides are a problem. Not that you explicitly said 'both sides are a problem'. It is HIGHLY possible that I am using it wrong. Yes a simple Google search would clear that up, but I like the monologue of what I am thinking into a post better.
Im good with having this convo. It's not a both sides thing, it's all wrestling fans who decide that they only support 1 product and by default everyone else is shit or they go out of their way to look for negative shit about everyone else, and that's what they live for. But also, they can't take any level of criticism, and when you point out shit in their favorite company, it's "just enjoy wrestling". That's who I'm talking about, and that's what I'm tired of. Because I watch just about everything I criticize everything. I couldn't care less about the feelings that get hurt.

Last edited:

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Side note, how are the Street Profits feeling right about now? 3 matches in, MCMG, tag champs, but they been chasing for the past 3 years...
:cmonson: