Ga8olIkWwAAGuzu

Ga8olT0WcAAwGu-

Ga8olMZXcAAqozd

GalcnzpXQAA3lPH

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Halloween havoc was almost total ass

Oba femi losing to that lame ass is pathetic booking, Tony will never make it on the main roster with that terrible gimmick. They better have better or bigger things for oba or else they're burying him for no reason just. As he was at his biggest.

Guilia, Stephanie vs. Roxanne and bolt on tits
Thank fucking goodness for this match, the only one I enjoyed and the only one I didn't fast forward through at any point. Guilia seems to be getting more comfortable, Roxanne is solid as usual and Stephanie is just awesome...bolt on tits was the only weak spot but the rest did well and I enjoyed it.

Some more nonsensical booking with the. Mr chase vs ridge Holland aka the generic create a wrestler once You choose the first hair. This whole story has Been pointless and at this point they buried an entire stable that was over with the NXT fans to put over a guy who nobody gives a shot about.

Kelani jordan is gorgeous and talented and so damn full that I couldn't be paid to give a single fuck about her or the match she's having. Who cares, I saw she lost, put the belt on sol ruca or zaria(should have kept her name) already

Trick Williams vs Ethan Paige
Tired nof this match up, would have much preferred if anybody the other contenders had one the #1 containers match(shout out Lillian) trick is ass in the ring but the fans love him, Ethan is fine in the ring but the fans seem to not care too much, I feel like they need to make him a much more serious less bitchy/comedic heel.
I don't Give a shit about ridge Holland, he sucks, he's generic, trick Williams bear him. Who cares.

Overall I found this event to be a massive waste of time, the wrestlers didn't really dress up as much as they've done on the past, too many furniture matches that bored me.

Shawn Michaels is overrated as a booker.