XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel they're both right. The black stars past and present really never tried to grab that brass ring. Junk Yard Dog, Koko B Ware, Ron Simmons, etc... were top stars in other promotions. The minute they get to WWF/E they're shells of their former selves.

Jericho had to tell Kofi to "wrestle" Vince once... Titus got suspended for that and he was "playing", so the relationship is different with his black superstars vs his white superstars. Ron Killings himself told the story about how Bruce Pritchard told him (WWE) Wrestling is a white mans sport meaning there is a glass ceiling that black superstars will hit.

Could Kofi had protested for a longer, more competitive fight against Brock? I would have loved to have been a fly on that wall during the pitch meeting.
Yeah, I love it when white boys give advice to brothas, knowing damn well the same rules don't apply to everyone. :rolleyes2:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I think Cody is definitely turning heel. He's never on BTE and the elite never helps him when he needs help. May not turn when he returns because Omega is doing dastardly things after matches and he's also headed to a turn.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Vince obviously is not a fan of Keith Lee physique and made him have a top attach to his new ring gear. The writing is on the wall now for the brotha. :smh:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vince obviously is not a fan of Keith Lee physique and made him have a top attach to his new ring gear. The writing is on the wall now for the brotha. :smh:

Very weird what he was wearing. He def shouldn't be wearing the shorts he wore in NXT with no shirt but that MVP suit with that big ass belly and those shorts isn't it. I think he should wear what Big E is wearing and switch up Big E's gear. I do think he should lose some weight.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We all know and Keith knows even more than us because he actually works there what Vince likes. Jindar and Drew went from wack ass 3MB to champions because they got in the gym and got ripped. I don't mind Keith's weight but he needs to wear the proper ring attire. No Keith shouldn't be completely covered up but also shouldn't be wearing those tight ass tights (pause), that make him look even bigger than he his. Samoa Joe wears the proper ring attire for his weight. But look at Joe. The highest title he got on the main roster is the U.S. Championship. Not a sniff at the big belt. Why? Cause Vince doesn't visually see him as champion material. Is it right? Absolutely not but it's not our company. Vince is gonna Vince. I want Keith to be a champion on the main roster so he needs to get in better shape.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
We all know and Keith knows even more than us because he actually works there what Vince likes. Jindar and Drew went from wack ass 3MB to champions because they got in the gym and got ripped. I don't mind Keith's weight but he needs to wear the proper ring attire. No Keith shouldn't be completely covered up but also shouldn't be wearing those tight ass tights (pause), that make him look even bigger than he his. Samoa Joe wears the proper ring attire for his weight. But look at Joe. The highest title he got on the main roster is the U.S. Championship. Not a sniff at the big belt. Why? Cause Vince doesn't visually see him as champion material. Is it right? Absolutely not but it's not our company. Vince is gonna Vince. I want Keith to be a champion on the main roster so he needs to get in better shape.
Bray Wyatt's fat ass won Three world championships in the last three years.

Not saying Vince doesn't like someone who looks the part, but if your character doesn't move merchandise or ticket sales, being built like like Mr. Olympia will only get you so far.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bray Wyatt's fat ass won Three world championships in the last three years.

Not saying Vince doesn't like someone who looks the part, but if your character doesn't move merchandise or ticket sales, being built like like Mr. Olympia will only get you so far.

The Fiend character won 2 of them. Best character on wwe in a long time. Speaking of fat. Bray looked awful yesterday. Jojo feeding him way too much tres golpes. Bray Wyatt's championship run was short and lackluster. Again not Bray's fault but I guess he didn't fit Vince's image.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The Fiend character won 2 of them. Best character on wwe in a long time. Speaking of fat. Bray looked awful yesterday. Jojo feeding him way too much tres golpes. Bray Wyatt's championship run was short and lackluster. Again not Bray's fault but I guess he didn't fit Vince's image.
Three.

Bray Wyatt won the WWE Title at Elimination Chamber as well and lost it to Randy Orton at WrestleMania 33.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But a big part of Keith Lee's character is his size and the fact that he's nimble for his size.
Yeah, he could afford to lose a little weight (maybe 25 lbs or so) but anything drastic would kill his character.
Plus, Vince has given the belt to big (fat) guys like Bray and Kevin Owens.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Y'all know it ain't about physique, it's the skin color.

Bobby Lashley on his 3rd manager, only had one title match.

Right now they have all the black singles wrestlers just lumped in the same little universe. It's like Vince was in a meeting one day looking at the active roster like "what tf I am gonna do with all these blacks? None of them dance, what the fuck? Fuck it, just book em together. Throw in Ali. And the other Asian guy, the one that's not Shinsuke? Yeah, him. Make him a ninja, too. Just niggas and ninjas."

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Big E has the physique and the charisma, he sells merch and seems like a good locker room guy and now he doesn't even tag team partners - there's no reason Big E shouldn't be in the WWE title picture.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big E has the physique and the charisma, he sells merch and seems like a good locker room guy and now he doesn't even tag team partners - there's no reason Big E shouldn't be in the WWE title picture.
Every black wrestler that has had any measure of success (The Rock, Kofi) got over on their own DESPITE Vince's plans.
Vince fucks up a lot of guys' characters, but he especially fucks up black character wrestlers.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But a big part of Keith Lee's character is his size and the fact that he's nimble for his size.
Yeah, he could afford to lose a little weight (maybe 25 lbs or so) but anything drastic would kill his character.
Plus, Vince has given the belt to big (fat) guys like Bray and Kevin Owens.

That's it. Just 25-30lbs to get rid of his gut. Willie Mack I heard about him for years but first saw him at Slammiversary. Yes he can move but who wants to be in shitty Impact forever. Get in a little better shape, groom yourself a little more and go to NXT then WWE to get a nice payday before you turn 40.