0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We all know and Keith knows even more than us because he actually works there what Vince likes. Jindar and Drew went from wack ass 3MB to champions because they got in the gym and got ripped. I don't mind Keith's weight but he needs to wear the proper ring attire. No Keith shouldn't be completely covered up but also shouldn't be wearing those tight ass tights (pause), that make him look even bigger than he his. Samoa Joe wears the proper ring attire for his weight. But look at Joe. The highest title he got on the main roster is the U.S. Championship. Not a sniff at the big belt. Why? Cause Vince doesn't visually see him as champion material. Is it right? Absolutely not but it's not our company. Vince is gonna Vince. I want Keith to be a champion on the main roster so he needs to get in better shape.

Lets be realistic Jindar only won that belt cause they were trying to make money in the Middle East and India. Without that Jindar is back on the indies. Joe is not the same Joe 10 years ago, getting hurt a lot more, taking more hold breaks during his matches. He needed AJ Styles to give the kind of matches we are used to. Joe vs a Roman would be terrible due to Joe having to carry too much of the match and he can't go like he used to.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Lets be realistic Jindar only won that belt cause they were trying to make money in the Middle East and India. Without that Jindar is back on the indies. Joe is not the same Joe 10 years ago, getting hurt a lot more, taking more hold breaks during his matches. He needed AJ Styles to give the kind of matches we are used to. Joe vs a Roman would be terrible due to Joe having to carry too much of the match and he can't go like he used to.
Damn... That made me sad....:sad:

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Y'all know it ain't about physique, it's the skin color.

Bobby Lashley on his 3rd manager, only had one title match.

Right now they have all the black singles wrestlers just lumped in the same little universe. It's like Vince was in a meeting one day looking at the active roster like "what tf I am gonna do with all these blacks? None of them dance, what the fuck? Fuck it, just book em together. Throw in Ali. And the other Asian guy, the one that's not Shinsuke? Yeah, him. Make him a ninja, too. Just niggas and ninjas."
Fam...if this shit ain't the fucking truth.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes the WWE wanted business in the Middle East and India but Jinder came back from injury looking like a superhero. He looked like the champion Vince wants. When Jinder recently came back, he was supposed to feud with Drew but he got hurt again. Same with Drew when he came back from being fired. He came back in the best shape he's ever been in. Vince likes his champions to be in tip top shape. We all know this and more importantly a talent currently in the WWE knows this so if you want to be successful in this company, go for what Vince likes. If not go to AEW, Impact or overseas but we can't complain that the WWE doesn't treat us fair when we know beforehand 100% what he wants. Big E is supposed to get a push. I hope that happens on Smackdown. Now Kieth if he can tone up some can get a push on Raw.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

wish em all the best
NXT has singlehandledly maintained my enjoyment in wrestling during some dark times (the Keith Lee vs Dojovik matches helped make Lee on the main stage)

with that sad...this will be DOA. It adds to the things Vince hates/doesnt do well factions & NXT callups. On top of that none of are big personalities or great on the mic. This might been a good way to get some ppl lost in the shuffle something to do & get them called up...but they'll end up in cartering sooner rather than later

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes the WWE wanted business in the Middle East and India but Jinder came back from injury looking like a superhero. He looked like the champion Vince wants. When Jinder recently came back, he was supposed to feud with Drew but he got hurt again. Same with Drew when he came back from being fired. He came back in the best shape he's ever been in. Vince likes his champions to be in tip top shape. We all know this and more importantly a talent currently in the WWE knows this so if you want to be successful in this company, go for what Vince likes. If not go to AEW, Impact or overseas but we can't complain that the WWE doesn't treat us fair when we know beforehand 100% what he wants. Big E is supposed to get a push. I hope that happens on Smackdown. Now Kieth if he can tone up some can get a push on Raw.

Ahmed Johnson, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, MVP, Rocky Johnson, Titus O'Neil. I mean being in shape has nothing to do with that's 3 different generations of wrestlers that were stuck in Mid-card land. What about when Jinder dropped the belt? Generally top guys float around the title picture or drop to a lesser belt to give it legitimacy. He ended up getting the US belt and holding that for about a week and then nothing. Kofi's run was against Dolph for 3 straight WWE lesser PPV's and then dropping the belt in record time. Again nothing.

What you're suggesting is almost laughable if it didn't hold such racial tones.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Ahmed Johnson, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, MVP, Rocky Johnson, Titus O'Neil. I mean being in shape has nothing to do with that's 3 different generations of wrestlers that were stuck in Mid-card land. What about when Jinder dropped the belt? Generally top guys float around the title picture or drop to a lesser belt to give it legitimacy. He ended up getting the US belt and holding that for about a week and then nothing. Kofi's run was against Dolph for 3 straight WWE lesser PPV's and then dropping the belt in record time. Again nothing.

A former WWE writer Dave Schilling just admitted that the WWE producers were never behind Kofi being the WWE champion. He was booked solely to get heat on Brock for the Smackdown on Fox premiere and that was the plan from day one.

Kofi was just the most over face at the time, and Ali, who was originally the guy they were going to put in that role got injured. But that's why neither Kofi or Ali have not been in the title picture since.

The Rock is the only exception because he was going to be a star anyway.

It doesn't matter what Keith Lee does, he could turn into a body builder, Keith Lee will not get that push he had in NXT on the main roster.

Watch, he will be in a feud with Bobby next month for the US title, and then Ricochet's tag team partner before falling all the way off the radar.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

And why does Shaq think people want to see him wrestle?

He gone do that same goofy ass stare down, "look how tall and mean looking I am...", he gone take some safe hits, then he gone Hulk Up, do a chokeslam and win. Book it.

Don't nobody wanna see that shit. I'm still trying to forget that Mike Tyson shit they tried to do.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
A former WWE writer Dave Schilling just admitted that the WWE producers were never behind Kofi being the WWE champion. He was booked solely to get heat on Brock for the Smackdown on Fox premiere and that was the plan from day one.

Kofi was just the most over face at the time, and Ali, who was originally the guy they were going to put in that role got injured. But that's why neither Kofi or Ali have not been in the title picture since.

The Rock is the only exception because he was going to be a star anyway.

It doesn't matter what Keith Lee does, he could turn into a body builder, Keith Lee will not get that push he had in NXT on the main roster.

Watch, he will be in a feud with Bobby next month for the US title, and then Ricochet's tag team partner before falling all the way off the radar.

it sucks but that an educated guess based on WWE's track record
at best he will be an attraction in battle royals/royal rumbles and maybe get be upper mid-card title holder

the die has been cast

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All my posts are strictly about Keith Lee's weight so what you posted has nothing to do with what I posted so I'm not sure why you quoted me. I brought up two wrestlers who got pushed to be champion after they drastically changed their physique. Keith has the charisma to get over as champion on the main roster. If they didn't think that he wouldn't have had that spot with Brock at the Royal Rumble. It will only help him to lose a little weight.

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
wish em all the best
NXT has singlehandledly maintained my enjoyment in wrestling during some dark times (the Keith Lee vs Dojovik matches helped make Lee on the main stage)

with that sad...this will be DOA. It adds to the things Vince hates/doesnt do well factions & NXT callups. On top of that none of are big personalities or great on the mic. This might been a good way to get some ppl lost in the shuffle something to do & get them called up...but they'll end up in cartering sooner rather than later
Dojovik is likely not the leader. Probably someone behind the scenes pulling the strings.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Dojovik is likely not the leader. Probably someone behind the scenes pulling the strings.

yeah i dont think he is the leader
the best fit would've been Chiampa but it seems like he is happy on NXT & returning tonight

some of the nxt guys who are smaller will need either crews (undisputed era) or muscle to get a look with Vince

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All my posts are strictly about Keith Lee's weight so what you posted has nothing to do with what I posted so I'm not sure why you quoted me. I brought up two wrestlers who got pushed to be champion after they drastically changed their physique. Keith has the charisma to get over as champion on the main roster. If they didn't think that he wouldn't have had that spot with Brock at the Royal Rumble. It will only help him to lose a little weight.

Well initially you changed this post, but I quoted your initial post cause you said it is about looks with Vince. If Keith gets in shape then Vince MIGHT give him that push. Look at Jinder and Drew, is what you said. I said Jinder's look had nothing to do with his title reign it was them trying to expand into the Middle East and India. You mentioned Joe's weight being why he hasn't gone past US title. I said it is cause of his age and the miles he has put on. So I quoted your post cause I disagree that Vince will give a push to black stars with a certain look.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah i dont think he is the leader
the best fit would've been Chiampa but it seems like he is happy on NXT & returning tonight

some of the nxt guys who are smaller will need either crews (undisputed era) or muscle to get a look with Vince

The smaller guys need to stay in NXT. Hell half of the call ups should have stayed in NXT. Vince likes Dojovik's look, but he doesn't have any mic skills so he's the new Zach Ryder.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Damn Bayley....
zne9jb1e08j51.jpg