Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My thoughts on the Andrade/Omega match at AAA Triplemania. It was a good match but not great. Omega worked his ass off but Andrade seemed lackluster to me. The Fenix/Omega match in 2019 at Triplemania was way better. I honestly haven't been that impressed with Andrade's work thus far. He needs to kick it up another gear. His upcoming match with Pac will be a real test because if you can't get banger matches working with Omega and Pac then something's wrong.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
My thoughts on the Andrade/Omega match at AAA Triplemania. It was a good match but not great. Omega worked his ass off but Andrade seemed lackluster to me. The Fenix/Omega match in 2019 at Triplemania was way better. I honestly haven't been that impressed with Andrade's work thus far. He needs to kick it up another gear. His upcoming match with Pac will be a real test because if you can't get banger matches working with Omega and Pac then something's wrong.
Watched the match. It was full of really good spots, but it felt like it went on for too long. I get wanting to draw it out, and make it "special" but I just lost full attention after a while. Perhaps it's the insanely big AAA ring, forcing the wrestlers to use the whole landscape? I dunno, match went on too long for my tastes.

Agreed with Andrade, he's talented but his work rate just needs "work."

I'm not really a fan of Omega, but he makes most anyone he's in the ring with look good.

Andrade looked just OK.