O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But what about her theme music?
What about all the colors?
What about all the dancing?
What about all of the fluff that's irrelevant if it's attached to a talented wrestler who doesn't win without being a traditional champion and when you lose, it actually means something for who beats you?
What about the story you could tell when it comes to a person's duty or their purpose on an adult level?

Unless there is a concern of the parallels hitting to close to home in regards to Jimmy a world class fuck up, but because of his family ties and ability to serve the a specific purpose, he avoids the punishment he deserves and actually gets rewarded. And how does that make her look since she chose him. True the family is successful, but at what cost to your sense of morals and ethics.

Or there's a story to tell.
She's the ONLY champion to come back from an injury where she had to give up the belt to be buried like a muthafucka. There is tons to build her story on. Fuck all them colors n dancing, Usos used to have colors and dancing too, remember that? Hayle nah cuz they weren't worth shit then. It's on the table if they want it. If Jimmy married white then............

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's the ONLY champion to come back from an injury where she had to give up the belt to be buried like a muthafucka. There is tons to build her story on. Fuck all them colors n dancing, Usos used to have colors and dancing too, remember that? Hayle nah cuz they weren't worth shit then. It's on the table if they want it. If Jimmy married white then............

Well they briefly tried an angle with her and Jimmy with I think Mandy Rose that was almost non-existent.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
this is the WWE, man.....you typed too much logic....

I agree, WWE doesn't care about all this depth and backstory.

If they were going to do it, they've already missed their window to put Naomi in the storyline.

They could've did something with Street Profits/Bianca and The Usos/Naomi.

But they're doing a draft like next month and they absolutely have to shake shit up because they've done EVERYTHING to death.

And either they're gonna do Bianca/Sasha to death, or keep them apart to make the 3rd match the big match down the line and send Sasha to Raw, which would probably mean they'd send Charlotte to Smackdown (to keep her away from Becky), and then do Bianca/Charlotte to death. And I don't think Naomi fits into either of those scenarios.

So I don't think they're gonna do it.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The show was going good until they had to run this segment. I don't get the fascination with them continually putting QT Marshall on Dynamite and now he's going to have a match with Paul White at "All Out". Why?

Isn't QT an executive with company? I swear they have like a million executives in that company. Talk about having too many cooks in the kitchen.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Couple of questions...

Who was the guy sting hugged at the end of his match last night? And is omega fighting for the impact title too at the end of the month?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couple of questions...

Who was the guy sting hugged at the end of his match last night?

Brian Bosworth. Former linebacker for the Seattle Seahawks. He had to retire after playing two seasons because of serious shoulder injury. After his NFL career was over he got into acting and started making B movies. He still makes movies.

And is omega fighting for the impact title too at the end of the month?

As of right now it's just for the AEW world title but something tells me the Impact titles are going to be on the line too.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Brian Bosworth. Former linebacker for the Seattle Seahawks. He had to retire after playing two seasons because of serious shoulder injury. After his NFL career was over he got into acting and started making B movies. He still makes movies.

As of right now it's just for the AEW world title but something tells me the Impact titles are going to be on the line too.
Thanks for that! Man I love aew! The tag division seriously rocks but the women's matches just slow everything down. They should Just show they tits like the old wwe used to do

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Didn't he and Sting do a movie together?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for that! Man I love aew! The tag division seriously rocks but the women's matches just slow everything down.

That's because they're not featuring they're best workers on Dynamite. Thunder Rosa, Serena Deeb, Hikaru Shida, Tay Conti, Riho and Kris Statlander are your best workers and should be featured on Dynamite regularly. The only two they've had recently on there are Kris Statlander and Thunder Rosa. It's not rocket science; build around your workers and your match quality improves.

They should Just show they tits like the old wwe used to do

They wouldn't be able to get away with that in 2021. All the women from the fans to the workers would be generally pissed at Tony Khan if he pulled that. AEW would face a huge backlash. Besides, nowdays if you want to see ass you can just go directly to that wrestler's instagram. Now more than ever women wrestlers are doing bikini shoots. Hell I couldn't name a women wrestler today that hasn't done one.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
That's because they're not featuring they're best workers on Dynamite. Thunder Rosa, Serena Deeb, Hikaru Shida, Tay Conti, Riho and Kris Statlander are your best workers and should be featured on Dynamite regularly. The only two they've had recently on there are Kris Statlander and Thunder Rosa. It's not rocket science; build around your workers and your match quality improves.

They wouldn't be able to get away with that in 2021. All the women from the fans to the workers would be generally pissed at Tony Khan if he pulled that. AEW would face a huge backlash. Besides, nowdays if you want to see ass you can just go directly to that wrestler's instagram. Now more than ever women wrestlers are doing bikini shoots. Hell I couldn't name a women wrestler today that hasn't done one.
Gotcha! I was intrigued in looking up the chick from Philly who fought thunderrosa

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Penelope Ford. She's really hit and miss in the ring. She's capable of having a great match but most of her matches are average at best. The reason being she's too sloppy in the ring.
This is the main reason why the women's division needs more time

The women's division have capable wrestlers, but not enough to showcase them.

They only have enough to have great matches, but will suffer from rematches.

Around 85% are either being trained or are the trainers.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:eek2: That was Brian Bosworth???