0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's because they're not featuring they're best workers on Dynamite. Thunder Rosa, Serena Deeb, Hikaru Shida, Tay Conti, Riho and Kris Statlander are your best workers and should be featured on Dynamite regularly. The only two they've had recently on there are Kris Statlander and Thunder Rosa. It's not rocket science; build around your workers and your match quality improves.

We talked about this before, they just have a lot of green female talent. I believe getting the time to practice your craft would greatly improve for them, but AEW doesn't have a PC like WWE. I have nothing to back this up other than the comparison of WWE women's division to everyone else

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We talked about this before, they just have a lot of green female talent. I believe getting the time to practice your craft would greatly improve for them, but AEW doesn't have a PC like WWE. I have nothing to back this up other than the comparison of WWE women's division to everyone else

They use a training facility managed by QT Marshall and Cody Rhodes called "The Nightmare Factory". QT and Cody also serve as trainers along with Dustin Rhodes. Once they feel the talent is good enough to have actual matches they put them on AEW Dark/ Elevation and have them work with more experienced wrestlers like Shida, Rosa, Deeb, etc. If they impress on Dark/Elevation then they get a chance on Dynamite. Red Velvet is a recent example of someone who came up through the Nightmare Factory and has progressed very well.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Stories that's been put out there is he left because of creative differences he had with WWE and needed time away to heal his injuries. I honestly don't know if that's the truth but that's the narrative that's out there at the moment.
Gotcha...
Thanks for the info. I've always wondered that but then he tried that ufc stuff so I figured he wasn't trying to heal

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
They use a training facility managed by QT Marshall and Cody Rhodes called "The Nightmare Factory". QT and Cody also serve as trainers along with Dustin Rhodes. Once they feel the talent is good enough to have actual matches they put them on AEW Dark/ Elevation and have them work with more experienced wrestlers like Shida, Rosa, Deeb, etc. If they impress on Dark/Elevation then they get a chance on Dynamite. Red Velvet is a recent example of someone who came up through the Nightmare Factory and has progressed very well.

Thank you for the info!

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
What was the reason he left in the first place?

Vince would often make promises to Punk like main event pushes, storylines that Punk would pitch, and time off - just to get Punk to do stuff he didn't want to do (ex. wrestle Ryback), and then after Punk did what Vince wanted him to do, Vince would often renege on those promises.

There was real tension and resentment between Punk and HHH because HHH buried Punk in their feud in 2011 at Night of Champions. 2011 was when Punk first got over, that was after the pipe bomb promo and the Cena match where he left with the title in the crowd. It killed his momentum. So much so that Punk refused to wrestle HHH at WM 30.

And along with wanting time off to heal his injuries, there was a specific medical issue where Punk had a boil on his back, and he would ask WWE's head doctor to pop it, but they refused, they would just give him antibiotics that had him fucked up. He even shitted himself during a match on Smackdown. They kept letting it grow and grow and he was often sick after his matches. He finally went to an outside doctor and was told that it became a staph infection because they didn't pop it.

Punk talked about it on Colt Cabana's podcast without mentioning the doctor's name and the doctor still sued them for defamation which also eventually led to Punk and Cabana falling out at a later point over lawyers fees and shit.

Then the nail in the coffin was them firing Punk on his and AJ's wedding day.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vince would often make promises to Punk like main event pushes, storylines that Punk would pitch, and time off - just to get Punk to do stuff he didn't want to do (ex. wrestle Ryback), and then after Punk did what Vince wanted him to do, Vince would often renege on those promises.

There was real tension and resentment between Punk and HHH because HHH buried Punk in their feud in 2011 at Night of Champions. 2011 was when Punk first got over, that was after the pipe bomb promo and the Cena match where he left with the title in the crowd. It killed his momentum. So much so that Punk refused to wrestle HHH at WM 30.

And along with wanting time off to heal his injuries, there was a specific medical issue where Punk had a boil on his back, and he would ask WWE's head doctor to pop it, but they refused, they would just give him antibiotics that had him fucked up. He even shitted himself during a match on Smackdown. They kept letting it grow and grow and he was often sick after his matches. He finally went to an outside doctor and was told that it became a staph infection because they didn't pop it.

Punk talked about it on Colt Cabana's podcast without mentioning the doctor's name and the doctor still sued them for defamation which also eventually led to Punk and Cabana falling out at a later point over lawyers fees and shit.

Then the nail in the coffin was them firing Punk on his and AJ's wedding day.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Nah likely Adam Cole. Cole said he would never give up his twitch channel. So unless he had keeping his twitch included in his new contract he's gone from WWE.

There's also Bray.

But it's probably Cole. His extension ends on Sunday, and besides the Twitch thing, I don't think trying to negotiate a guaranteed main roster push is worth the fight.

If I'm Cole, I would want to get pushed because they see something in me, not pushed so they won't get sued.

Cole should go where he'll be wanted and appreciated.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
There's also Bray.

But it's probably Cole. His extension ends on Sunday, and besides the Twitch thing, I don't think trying to negotiate a guaranteed main roster push is worth the fight.

If I'm Cole, I would want to get pushed because they see something in me, not pushed so they won't get sued.

Cole should go where he'll be wanted and appreciated.
Bray 90 days aren't up. Don't know if they can legally sign a new contract until after the 90 no compete clause. Braun days are nearly up but I would prefer him getting a new WWE contract.