ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I think what AEW has over WWE is their not trying to be for everybody. It's a show for wrestling fans. Vince doesn't care what the fans want. He does what he believe will work, but it worked then, not now. Old Hulk Hogan gets booed out of a building with his cheesines, prayers, vitamins talk. Big muscle bound guys and slow matches don't move the needle. He is into sports entertainment and all his goofy ass rules but wrestling is what pays the bills. It's all about what can I sell people instead of what entertains them.

Punk drew the line in the sand tonight, it's Pro Wrestling vs. Sports Entertainment

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
cant front AEW is the perfect home for Punk & wrestlers like him
AEW is for the fans and for ppl who love professional wrestling...its a show by marks for marks starring marks...and its perfect for them

I think what AEW has over WWE is their not trying to be for everybody. It's a show for wrestling fans. Vince doesn't care what the fans want. He does what he believe will work, but it worked then, not now. Old Hulk Hogan gets booed out of a building with his cheesines, prayers, vitamins talk. Big muscle bound guys and slow matches don't move the needle. He is into sports entertainment and all his goofy ass rules but wrestling is what pays the bills. It's all about what can I sell people instead of what entertains them.

I've been saying it for awhile but AEW is a super heavyweight Indy show for fans who love pro wrestling
Vince doesnt has done everything to move away from prowrestling to sports entertainment and AEW has filled that void
the said thing is that right under their noses NXT was filling that space but AEW has become the true alternative with the best of the rest oustide of WWE (Omega, Young Bucks, etc), the best of the Indies and wrestlers we all loved that go future endevored (Broddie Lee, Cody, Miro, Aliester Black)

only time with tell but for wrestling fans it AEW's turn...

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The fcuk is he trying to say?!?!?!
"There’s context for this — Bound for Glory was later that night, where Hogan was set to wrestle Sting for “control of TNA” where victory would banish the Stinger from the company while loss would put Dixie Carter back in power — but it’s arguably better without context. It exists on its own as maybe the most pro wrestling tweet to have ever been tweeted."

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tony Khan wasn't fuckin' around

Yeah, but they aren't the REAL ice cream bars!

icecreamarticlemain.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We do realize we now get a CM Punk vs Kenny Omega or a Hangman!

I wonder how those halls are with Punk and Colt?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
LMAO I DIDNT EVEN SEE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT CHALLENGING DARBY

I GUESS RIGHT

TOLD YOU @EPDC Darby Allen was a headliner.

Word on the fucking street is that they have one more Elite Talent they are about to sign

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We do realize we now get a CM Punk vs Kenny Omega or a Hangman!

I wonder how those halls are with Punk and Colt?
With a lot of this new talent coming in, I'm wondering how the locker room in general will be.
Hopefully, it doesn't end up like WCW did with a bunch of backstabbers and guys trying to protect their spots by any means.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Darby is the perfect first opponent for Punk. Darby is a solid worker and is great at getting his opponents over in a match. He'll bump his ass off and sell like crazy and ultimately make Punk look like a million bucks. The trade off for Darby is this match will give him more exposure to new fans who may have started watching AEW because of Punk.