chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Wonder how long they wait to debut Bryan Danielson. Maybe a week or two after All Out seems like a great time.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
AEW literally sucked the life of any attention being given to WWE's "Summerslam" ppv. Nobody's even talking about SummerSlam. All the talk is CM Punk.

Summerslam's build was weak anyway, just like Wrestlemania.

It feels like there isn't even a point in watching Raw and Smackdown. They just rehash the same shit, stretch out the bullshit and then take the best of it and put it in the PPV recap.

It's like you might as well just wait for the PPV, watch the recap for context and see what the wrestlers do in the ring.

The only thing I'm concerned about is, with the way that they did the Cena/Roman contract signing, I'm worried that they'll actually let Corbin cash in Big E's briefcase and then Corbin loses or some shit. I'll be fuckin' tight.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
What's great about CM Punk (and Bryan Danielson) debuting in AEW is their music.....

Bryan has to come out to Flight of the Valkyries the same way Punk HAD to come out to Cult of Personality.

It takes away from the excitement when a wrestler debuts in another federation but can't use the music that makes them easily identifiable.

Smh when Hulk Hogan debuted in WCW without "Real American" instead using that wack ass theme song "American Made"....

Luckily Cult of Personality and Flight of the Valkyries isn't owned by WWE.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's great about CM Punk (and Bryan Danielson) debuting in AEW is their music.....

Bryan has to come out to Flight of the Valkyries the same way Punk HAD to come out to Cult of Personality.

It takes away from the excitement when a wrestler debuts in another federation but can't use the music that makes them easily identifiable.

Smh when Hulk Hogan debuted in WCW without "Real American" instead using that wack ass theme song "American Made"....

Luckily Cult of Personality and Flight of the Valkyries isn't owned by WWE.

Honestly, I hope Bryan Danielson comes out to "The Final Countdown" which he used in ROH. To me that's a more epic song than "Flight of the Valkyries". They'll probably go with "Flight of the Valkyries" because people associate him more with that song but I hope he goes back to his ROH roots.

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Edge brought back the Brood music/Blood bath on Rollins last night....

No one cares. Props to AEW.

thats part of it but the Summer Slam build has been lacking/lackluster maybe its because Raw sucks so much
this was supposed to be this year's wrestlemania...but the only matches I care about are Sasha/Bianca, Cena/Reigns & Edge/Rollins. Not a good look on 10 match premiere PPV

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need the UnderTaker to come back.

like a Resurrection or something

this Rome dude is ass

and Bobby Lash is the GOAT.

UnderTaker needs to stay retired, or come back and ONLY do those cinematic matches. Where they can take breaks and re-rehearse spots. He is no good in ring anymore.

Are you talking about Roman? Dude is money! This heel move is what they should have done years ago!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With all the ”Forbidden Door" partnerships these guys can work several promotions simultaneously. There's money all over the place now.

With that being said, you really don't have to break the bank to sign these talents as you can let them make money on indy promotions and other professional promotions. With this structure you could even give them health insurance. Instead of a wrestler making 6 figures with one promotion, he could make 5 with 3 different promotions.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW literally sucked the life of any attention being given to WWE's "Summerslam" ppv. Nobody's even talking about SummerSlam. All the talk is CM Punk.

WWE brought out Goldberg to try and battle this... Goldberg and his punk ass son, who WASN'T being threatened by MVP, basically that spear was assault. But then again we all know how Vince thinks when black and white folks are involved.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Summerslam card is weak as fuck. Other than Cena-Reigns and maybe Edge-Rollins, no one gives a shit.
I'll watch just because it's on, but I'm not excited to watch Summerslam tonight.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

XMxrzSca-NhAOMeQP-CM-Punk-y-Stone-Cold.jpg

stone-cold-steve-austin-cm-punk.jpg