O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Manhandle Slam? That's the fucking Rock Bottom!! They shit on that girl whole reign like the did Kofi. They gonna do Lashley the same fucking way.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
so i guess Bianca turning heel
the last few months have been a waste of establishing her as main event face and I guess it doenst help that there are like 3 main event women on Smackdown and thats counting Sasha

WWE stay doing no black wrestlers dirty

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
so i guess Bianca turning heel
the last few months have been a waste of establishing her as main event face and I guess it doenst help that there are like 3 main event women on Smackdown and thats counting Sasha

WWE stay doing no black wrestlers dirty
Becky used heelish tactics here.

Hope they turn her heel instead.

This some bullshit

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy how white privilege works. This bitch isn't even from this country but they choose color over their own countrymen. I been knew this but we always need the wake up calls to remind us.

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Crazy how white privilege works. This bitch isn't even from this country but they choose color over their own countrymen. I been knew this but we always need then wake up calls to remind us.

watch UFC
they will scream USA even its a white foreigner fighting a black/brown American

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
this chick Tamara is really feeling this
she wants to be a WWE wrestler so I guess we can look forward to her jobbing out to some white becky down the line

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
The fans are shitting on this on twitter.

WWE doesnt give a fuck about its fans and what they want
thats the big diffference between them and AEW...

AWE wants to please their fans & WWE could careless as long as stockholders are happy

this weekend may inhindsight might be something we talk about for years to come as WWE shits on fans, storytelling, character development while AEW does the exact opposite

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you imagine arriving to the arena and getting told this shit after all the work you put in?? I'd be All Elite as soon as my contract up.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
WWE doesn't know how to book babyfaces.

It was the same vein as Cena stealing the contract from Balor. That was an asshole move because Finn was a face, too. Cena shouldn't be cheered for that. And Finn never got any getback for that.

So Cena looks like an asshole, and Finn looks like a chump.

They just made Becky look like just as much of an asshole, and Bianca look like a chump.

storm_shadoh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trying to make sense of this. Sasha and Bianca are the only reasons I still watch WWE. I get Sasha is out so they call Becky last minute. Becky prolly isn't even in wrestling shape so they book a squash match. Either way bad business. If they don't recitify it soon AEW is going to get a whole new crop of fans on top of the ones they got yesterday night. Can't wait to hear the real story for y Sasha is out.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
man its tough being a WWE wrestling fan
constant rematches & the same ppl in the main event
ignoring storytelling/continuntity
lack of development of young stars
old heads coming back to challenge for titles

but as bad as it is being a WWE wrestling fan, its even tougher being a black WWE wrestling fan & it aint much better at AEW (they get some slack since they havent been around that long)

I wonder if Sasha got a whiff Becky coming back and wanted to have no parts of it

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
suprise, suprise Charlotte wins again
she been jobbing out Rhea for over a year now, beat Niki clean so I guess she'll be a program on Raw with....???

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
They job out the Black Women's Champion....then roll out the first Black Women's Wrestling Olympic Gold Medalist immediately after.

Don't worry she was ok with it.......

46290945-9860863-image-a-105_1628103628299.jpg

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Charlotte deserved that win. She's so much better that the other two she was in there with.

the problem with her winning again is its so repetive and there are no legit contenders/storylines for her on the main roster
everything they do is shortsighted

Rhea has been done dirty since she constantly loses to Charlotte, A.S.H. has been treated like a joke/novelty act, Asuka is MIA (and one of Charlotte's first victims) and there isnt much left on that roster? Maybe Bazler or Nia that isnt really compelling and they are all heels

but it doesnt matter cause the WWE isnt a wrestling company, its a business which makes money hand over fist