0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man fuck this shit
they just had Bianca job out to Becky in 30 seconds

Sasha vs Bianca II was my most anticpated match
WWE really trying to to make me watch AEW exclusively...Vince loves his whyte saviors
What in the white privilege is this shit
That was bullshit!!!
1st Kofi
now Bianca
I wonder who Big E will job out to when he finally gets his title run?
is Lashley gonna get squashed by Goldberg or Brock?
That was trash.......wow
Damn, Bianca got Kofi'd
BULLSHIT. Squashed Bianca like Kofi got squashed by Brock, except Becky is not nearly the dominant force like Brock.

But when I bring shyt like this up everybody ignores what I have been saying!!! They stay doing black wrestlers foul, if you're gonna squash Bianca then make Becky win dirty and make her a heel. I mean Bianca is a legit athlete who got SQUASHED by a mom who is coming off of maternity leave???!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's possible the 'E said, "We're gonna to an on the spot triple threat match for the chip and Becky was gonna win and Banks said, F this, I'm out. She's done everything she can do in wrestling. I never watched The Mandalorian but the fact that she got a career in Hollywood bigger than any of her 4 horseman counterparts, why go on the road 200 nights a week when you can do 2-3 movies a year and make more money.

... And keep your natural hair color!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So wait 15 year old jumps in and gets "choked" out with Bobby CLEARLY defending himself and the announcers are clutching their pearls??!! These whyte folks really making us look like SHYT! MVP catches a spear for TALKING to him and now this shyt!?
giphy.gif

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder how his dad feels about the wrestling business? Like does he only care as long as it makes money and stays on the forefront of people and the medias minds. Is he a fan or is he waiting for this to fail.
I doubt his dad watches the product at all. He's probably seen a couple of episodes at most.
His dad barely even keeps up with the Jaguars or the soccer team he owns.
I think he looks at it as his gift to his son that makes him happy.
As long as it's not bleeding money and making a profit, he probably doesn't care.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't going to work. They're gonna cheer Becky no matter what. All this is going to do is bury Bianca even more. They fucked up Becky's return and fucked up Bianca's title reign and now they're trying to salvage it by turning Becky heel.