EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but how far is this gonna get her if Becky Lynch who is going to be the major heel on Smackdown?
Don't see her competing for the Top title on Smackdown.

WWE Draft is coming up. I see a scenario where Nia Jax getting drafted to Smackdown and joins the Bloodline.

Can see them teaming Jax with Naomi and carrying the Women's Tag Team titles...

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An okay show last night. The opener was fantastic. Jungle Express/Lucha Brothers delivered a ppv level match. Miro segment was solid. They're finally giving Miro a credible opponent. Women's match was dog shit. Never been a fan of Allie (The Bunny). Glad to see Tay back on tv. Looks like they're finally starting some storylines outside of Britt Baker in the women's division so that's a positive. The main event was meh. I think the ratings dip back down below a million. Looks like they're stacking the card up for next week's Dynamite so they need to deliver.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
An okay show last night. The opener was fantastic. Jungle Express/Lucha Brothers delivered a ppv level match. Miro segment was solid. They're finally giving Miro a credible opponent. Women's match was dog shit. Never been a fan of Allie (The Bunny). Glad to see Tay back on tv. Looks like they're finally starting some storylines outside of Britt Baker in the women's division so that's a positive. The main event was meh. I think the ratings dip back down below a million. Looks like they're stacking the card up for next week's Dynamite so they need to deliver.
Yeah made we wonder if Patricia Ford got to the ring late.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tony is such a mark and that's why I like him. He sounded like a kid unwrapping a birthday present and finding out he got a PS5 when he announced Giannis's name.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
It's been stated that WWE doesn't want another Cena meaning anyone who becomes bigger than the company.
Well it shows how dumb they are because their biggest period was with people bigger than the company in Stone Cold and The Rock

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Well it shows how dumb they are because their biggest period was with people bigger than the company in Stone Cold and The Rock
it's funny tho.....

When Stone Cold left, Vince had the Rock give that speech about "...taking his ball and going home"

When Rock left, Vince had the Cena give that speech about "...taking his ball and going home"

When Cena left, Vince had the Roman give that speech about "...taking his ball and going home"

When Brock left.......well...you throw enough money at him, he'll come back...