gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
maybe it cause its on Starz or the subject matter the but show hasnt cut through yet

ran across this review of the last episode to see its being covered by wrestling websites

but its interesting how the subplot about the uber talented brother being held back (just like in real wrestling) wasnt mentioned in the review go figure
its the dog days of summer but Heels & Reservation Dogs are my 2 favorite shows/appointment tv at the moment

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats what i was thinking would happen..announcers then would go"WHOA/WAIT A MINUTE!!!!" ,etc

..then if Robert Irvine were to run out and confront her he wouldve gotten slammed as well :roflmao2:
Too bad. I was hoping there would come a day when she would give Nia Jax some of the bumps and stuff she gives the other girls....

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nia smacked the shit outta Charles!!! Folks are saying the whole match was a work because Extreme Rules is next and they need to build it. That's y there was no Alexa shit with Charles this week. Others say Charlotte was sandbagging and talking shit which is y it happened the way it did because Charles was protesting losing clean.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need to just fire Nia fat ass. How salty would the Rock really be for firing a known dangerous and sloppy worker?

Charlotte would have easily loss that fight.

Either fire her and hope there's no fallout and hard feelings with The Rock or just pay her to stay home and eat Twinkies.
But for the love of god, please keep her out of the ring.