dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need to just fire Nia fat ass. How salty would the Rock really be for firing a known dangerous and sloppy worker?

Charlotte would have easily loss that fight.

If they that concerned with the Rock then shit don't fire her. Have her do anything but wrestle lol.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Nia is big and sloppy but not strong despite her girth. Awesome Kong and Aja Kong are much better workers because they are actually strong. Nia being big and out of shape means she can't safely drop smaller wrestlers. Nia is lazy and careless.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

36ce84a8f7c645a69e3b7aa90f3ba872_md.jpg

b245cac439d64bccb0be6517bf73e6a9_md.jpg

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Welp, that's all folks. NXT had a good run

sweet so now i can skip Mondays, Tuesdays and watch Smackdown sparingly
cant wait to see the lack of long-term story telling, countless rematches, angles that get dropped/ignored, 15 minute promos to open the show every week, ignoring true tag-teams (but having random matches devolve into multi man matches), seeing ppl get tv time then get sent to catering for months (or get cut), no more factions

yep cant wait

Reactions: fu2

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Much better show tonight. It did an excellent job of building to the ppv this Sunday. The "All Out" card looks stacked. Lucha Brothers/Young Bucks inside the steel cage is going to be insane. That has five star classic written all over it. I'm excited for Sunday.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like the Andrade/Pac match will be postponed do the travel issues but I like the way Khan handled this. He didn't wait until this Sunday, run a video package and then say hey the match isn't gonna happen. He got on top of the situation and made the announcement now.