0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

His run ended way too soon. Hope he didn't spend too much on that belt.

Yeah, that title run should have lasted MONTHS! Of him just trying to WWE the company. I hope Moxley is loaned out to GCW and Christian Cage to Impact for the time being to balance out the "invisible door". This has to be really good pay for them.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First PPV I've purchased since the very first AEW PPV and it was worth every fucking penny.
Good matches throughout and very few bad moments throughout the entire show.
I was not expecting the debut of Adam Cole AND Bryan Danielson in the same night.
Good shit. WWE has to be getting worried. AEW is clearly the hot brand right now.

Bravo, AEW :bravo:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow! What a show! Easily the best ppv of the year! Tony "Fuckin" Khan delivered. He'll be able to brag about this for years to come. Truly exceptional shit! I'm still trying to process it all. Minoru "Fuckin" Suzuki in a AEW ring! That alone was enough for me but we also get Ruby Soho, Adam Cole, and Brian Danielson all on one show. Lucha Brothers/Young Bucks; holy shit what a match! I got to calm down I'm so fuckin' hyped.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I expect Cole to screw over The Elite at some point. He's gonna tear did down from the inside. Wonder how much longer Kyle O'Reilly has left on his contract so that the TUE can reunite. Will be cool to see him back on BTE.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is great news for wrestling fans,AEW finally getting better and legit will force WWE to up its game and stop with the bullshit,but AEW fans need to temper there realism that AEW is gonna kick WWE ass. WWE is the NFL and AEW is the ACC WWE signed a 5 year 1 billion dollar deal with NBC Peacock,AEW signed a 4 year $165 million deal with TNT. It’s not close at all but a content and match competition will be great

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
WWE can have all that business shit, AEW is about having a better, more exciting product.

WWE hasn't been this exciting since they rounded up all these Indy guys and they've pretty much squandered them all to do "good business" and now the future of WWE product is starting to look really bleak.

They're going to keep cutting the younger Indy guys they should be making into stars and have Edge, Brock and Goldberg matches and one off Cena and Rock programs for the next 3-5 years.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE can have all that business shit, AEW is about having a better, more exciting product.

WWE hasn't been this exciting since they rounded up all these Indy guys and they've pretty much squandered them all to do "good business" and now the future of WWE product is starting to look really bleak.

They're going to keep cutting the younger Indy guys they should be making into stars and have Edge, Brock and Goldberg matches and one off Cena and Rock programs for the next 3-5 years.
Vince probably on the phone right now with The Undertaker asking if he's got one more run in him. LOL

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is great news for wrestling fans,AEW finally getting better and legit will force WWE to up its game and stop with the bullshit,but AEW fans need to temper there realism that AEW is gonna kick WWE ass. WWE is the NFL and AEW is the ACC WWE signed a 5 year 1 billion dollar deal with NBC Peacock,AEW signed a 4 year $165 million deal with TNT. It’s not close at all but a content and match competition will be great

The latter is why I don't think this will effect WWE's product....they believe they are the standard....AEW has me intrigued. As a guy who got WCW vibes from them....I'm highly intrigued. If you're a first timer watching their PPV's....you were sold last night. That was a damn good effort. A great combination of young blood and new blood. I got to feel nostalgia by listening to JR even if he isn't the same guy....got to see Sting....then I mean Punk and Bryan....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WWE's issue is that who do t hey grab to bring that excitement back? All they can do is bring in old guys......AEW can literally bring in ANYONE and it brings excitement.

As a kid I still remember my first time seeing Tazz come to WWE. I remember Jericho's first time. I remember the Radicals......some of my fondest moments are new guys coming to WWE....and they just can't bring that feeling back which sucks for them.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really hope this doesn't bury the day one AEW talent. Cause when was the last time you saw Joey Janella? Him and the gay black dude seemed to have a feud going and then nothing, unless all that played out on Dark. This MMA/AEW with Scorpio Sky doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

good or bad but I have been a WWE lifer
but WWE has really focused on the business and entertainment at the expense of their hardcore fans, story telling and future

if AEW were around back in the day Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Adam Cole, and countless others would've never gone to WWE/NXT

NXT was the alternative to WWE main roster and kinda/sorta a super indy under the WWE umbrellla
aint no kind/sorta with AEW. Its by fans for the fans. They care about their audience and their talent.

it seems like with the changes to NXT and the roster cuts WWE is pivoting harder to Sports Entertainment and larger than life personalities. Fuck Wrestling, the fans and talent.

real talk I am watching more and more AEW and just reading summaries for WWE. NXT was my favorite WWE programming and now its really gonna be WWE main roster light instead of an alternative.

it might take a while but WWE may regret this shift and wonder what the fuck happened. They've gotten complacement, put profit ahead of everything else and learned the wrong lessons from the emegerence of AEW. I guess they cant out AEW so they decided to completely pivot with NXT.

there is way more buzz excitement around AEW right now. There isnt an amount of Goldberg, Brock, Becky, returns they can pull out anymore.