Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
So, I heard that Zelina Vega was supposed to have a match in her hometown on Smackdown and they cut it ..

Since her father died on 9/11, I would've thought they would have given her a match on camera, but Vince is going to Vince....

Probably got a dark match...

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
So, I heard that Zelina Vega was supposed to have a match in her hometown on Smackdown and they cut it ..

Since her father died on 9/11, I would've thought they would have given her a match on camera, but Vince is going to Vince....

Probably got a dark match...

Yeah, it was supposed to be Liv and a mystery partner vs. Zelina and Carmella, didn't even get a dark match. Cena/Mysterios vs. Roman/Usos was the dark match.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Man this would've been so epic. Especially having the crowd singing " The Final Countdown" simultaneously. Too bad Khan couldn't secure the rights to the song.
It was mentioned that the band Europe hated this song so much that they were charging $50k per play..

They were mad that this song made them famous and not the others... Basically, one hit wonder syndrome...

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I became a fan of Melissa back in the "Lucha Underground" days. She has fake tits but she's sexy as fuck. As far as that "exclusive content" she has coming soon she'll probably show her tits but that's about it. Probably the only way you'll ever see her vagina is unless some leaks come out. I'm sure Cage has a ton of that shit on his phone. Hackers get to it! :lol:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
He would get it worse by going to the new NXT where they turn him into some type of cartoon super hero or villain.

Yeah, I can't imagine things being any better for him on the other side.

He really should be with Taz and tagging with Hobbs and let Starks be the one going for the singles championships.

If they weren't going to put him in a title picture, they shouldn't have done the break up angle.

Him vs. Miro could be a good program, but I imagine Kingston's gonna win the TNT title at Arthur Ashe. I think they'll do it at some point.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I became a fan of Melissa back in the "Lucha Underground" days. She has fake tits but she's sexy as fuck. As far as that "exclusive content" she has coming soon she'll probably show her tits but that's about it. Probably the only way you'll ever see her vagina is unless some leaks come out. I'm sure Cage has a ton of that shit on his phone. Hackers get to it! :lol:
love this pic

:roflmao2: