Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Total Divas was an American reality television series that premiered on July 28, 2013, on E!.[1][2] The series gave viewers an inside look into the lives of female WWE wrestlers from their work within WWE to their personal lives with the inclusion of behind the scenes footage.[3][4][5][6] Seasons one through nine are available on WWE's on-demand streaming service, WWE Network,[7] and Hulu.[8]

The series premiered on July 28, 2013, drawing 1.34 million viewers, as well as becoming the series' highest rated premiere to date.[48] The highest rated episode is "Planet Funk is Funked Up" garnering 1.67 million viewers.[49] The lowest rated episode of season one is "Seeing Red" garnering 0.92 million viewers.[50] The season two premiere episode "New Diva On The Block" received 1.07 million viewers.[51] The following episode "The Braniel Bus" had a strong rise in viewers garnering 1.28 million viewers.[52] The lowest rated episode of season two is "Red and Gold" garnering 0.75 million viewers.[53] The season three premiere attracted over 1.2 million viewers and 821K Adults 18–49, the series was up +15% and +17% respectively versus the season 2 premiere, as well as garnered 26,000 tweets and ranked as the #1 ad-supported cable program of the night. The third-season premiere of Total Divas did not post spectacular ratings. It did, however, outdraw last season's opener.[54][55]

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it was supposed to be Liv and a mystery partner vs. Zelina and Carmella, didn't even get a dark match. Cena/Mysterios vs. Roman/Usos was the dark match.

WWE had a chance to showcase one of their own who lost her dad on 9/11 on the 20th anniversary to the world and they cut her out of the show. :smh:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I like Riho and I honestly can't explain why :lol:
She looks like a little girl in the ring and like she shouldn't be there, but she comes off well on TV and has a nice-looking cross body from the top rope.
I want to change the channel whenever she's on screen. I just cannot take anything that 80 lb waif does in the wrestling ring seriously.

That whole young Japanese schoolgirl look of hers creeps me out. Japanophiles love that shit though.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like Riho and I honestly can't explain why :lol:
She looks like a little girl in the ring and like she shouldn't be there, but she comes off well on TV and has a nice-looking cross body from the top rope.

She plays up the adorable school girl vibe which works to her advantage. The fanbase gets behind her because she sells extremely well, knows how to work and it is a lovable babyface. Doesn't matter to me that she's 90 lbs. This isn't real combat it's professional wrestling. If this was real Nyla Rose would be running through the whole division and never be beaten.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE had a chance to showcase one of their own who lost her dad on 9/11 on the 20th anniversary to the world and they cut her out of the show. :smh:

In her hometown nonetheless! Had that been someone of a fairer complexion the whole damn show would have been dedicated to her and her white ass father.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Seems like a work.. if true though, Joe needs to hang up his wrestling boots.

Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship....

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She plays up the adorable school girl vibe which works to her advantage. The fanbase gets behind her because she sells extremely well, knows how to work and it is a lovable babyface. Doesn't matter to me that she's 90 lbs. This isn't real combat it's professional wrestling. If this was real Nyla Rose would be running through the whole division and never be beaten.

I am interested to see her as a heel. I know her English isn't all that great, but her as a 90lbs heel has me curious.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like the schoolgirl shot on Riho is from those who don't watch Joshi Puroresu (Japanese women's wrestling). Her outfit looks nothing like a schoolgirl's and is in similar taste of today's joshi's. I think the pink and frilly look throws some people off. As far as her size, while I don't think bigger opponents should be selling her punches as much as they do. She's the same size as Alexa Bliss, who be knocking bitches out with one punch and holding titles for months.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seems like a work.. if true though, Joe needs to hang up his wrestling boots.

Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship....

Yeah, this smells like bullshit to me. Joe doesn't fit in with the new NXT so they have him drop the belt suddenly because of an "injury".

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This thread was interesting. A couple of butt hurt people in there, who for some reason keep wishing for WWE to be this pure wrestling company. When Vince has said over and over again he's about brand domination and making that money.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm interested to see everyone's favorites on this. List your top 3 favorite all-time male wrestlers separated by gimmick/character and workrate/in-ring. Mine would be ...

Gimmick/character
1. Ric Flair
2. Undertaker
3. Bruiser Brody

Honorable mention: Vader, Razor Ramon, Road Warriors, Mankind, Dusty Rhodes, Nikita Koloff

Workrate/In-ring
1. The Great Muta ( Keiji Muto)
2. Jushin "Thunder" Liger
3. Eddie Guerrero

Honorable mention: Chris Benoit, Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Mitsuharu Misawa, Shawn Michaels