XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hate to see Lashley lose the title….not mad it was against Big E.

Hope Big E would drop the shucking and jiving shit though and be a serious champion. Don’t want to see a repeat of Kofi’s run….
Happy for Big E, but it seems a bit forced starting with them promoting the fact he would cash it in tonight.
The whole point of cashing it in is that it's a surprise.
Looks like they were just trying to pop a rating tonight with having the Orton and Lashley match on Raw rather than at Extreme Rules.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sooooo...this clears the road 4 Goldberg to beat Lashley without the title being on the line.....WWE and thy bullshit

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
one of my biggest grips with WWE is how they simply give no fucks about story telling and/or long term character development
the business side and creative side are on two opposite sides

so Big E been on Smackdown teasing going after Roman but all of a sudden he cashes in Raw for no apparent reason or build. And of course when this fails cause Raw sucks, there arent legit contenders for him on Raw, and MNF is back it will time to hand the belt to some reliable like Orton or Edge cause Big E's run was unsuccessful

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great to see Big E win the championship. Sucks that he had to beat Lashley but I'd rather have Big E win then some white dude.

I know why this wasn't a surprise at the end of the night cause they wanted a ratings bump for the night but they ruined that pop Big E would have gotten.

publicenemy

Rising Star
Registered
Hate to see Lashley lose the title….not mad it was against Big E.

Hope Big E would drop the shucking and jiving shit though and be a serious champion. Don’t want to see a repeat of Kofi’s run….
Black and Latino wrestlers have never been serious to Vince. He would never do that to the Big shot "White" talent guys.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
one of my biggest grips with WWE is how they simply give no fucks about story telling and/or long term character development
the business side and creative side are on two opposite sides

so Big E been on Smackdown teasing going after Roman but all of a sudden he cashes in Raw for no apparent reason or build. And of course when this fails cause Raw sucks, there arent legit contenders for him on Raw, and MNF is back it will time to hand the belt to some reliable like Orton or Edge cause Big E's run was unsuccessful
That's why it's a bit bitter sweet....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happy for Big E, but it seems a bit forced starting with them promoting the fact he would cash it in tonight.
The whole point of cashing it in is that it's a surprise.
Looks like they were just trying to pop a rating tonight with having the Orton and Lashley match on Raw rather than at Extreme Rules.

I'd agree but it was something refreshing honestly having someone say fuck the bullshit im cashing tonight.....it was a cheap way to get viewers to tune in....but I'm not mad at it. WWE did a poor job of explaining why Lashley and Orton were fighting on Raw.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black and Latino wrestlers have never been serious to Vince. He would never do that to the Big shot "White" talent guys.

You right and that's kind of why I liked Lashley. Not about gimmicks or dancing or rapping...he was a solid champion and he did the best he could bt Hurt Business could've ran this shit. Lashley and MVP were so good at what they were doing that you couldn't tell if the crowd thought he was heel or face.

I don't know what they do with him now. Its alright if they revisit the Goldberg thing but hopefully not for too long. Lashley and Orton.....actually wouldn't be a bad route to go since they didn't really do it justice this time around.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
List your Top 5 (current) wrestling music themes. Here's my personal 5.

Honorable mentions

CM Punk (Cult of personality)

Guerrillas of Destiny (G.O.D Firing Squad)

Minoru Suzuki (Kaze Ni Nare)

Sasha Banks (Sky's The Limit Remix)

5. Tetsuya Naito (Stardust)

4. Sammy Guevara (Take Flight)

3. Chris Jericho (Judas)

2. Shinsuke Nakamura (The Rising Sun)

1. Kenny Omega (Battle Cry)

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Already like the presentation of NXT 2.0 so far.

Much better than the dark arenas they used prior. Reminds me of early RAW when they did shows from the Manhattan Center.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
The NXT2.0 setup reminds me of the ECW reboot. When it was clear the Vince saw ECW less as a legit 3rd brand and more like a minor league show that shouldn't be taken seriously.

I doubt any of these reactionary changes WWE are making because of AEW will really affect the needle all that much in the long run anyway.